New Inescapable Chastity Device!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedinLust, Aug 18, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I am one of the people who preordered it...the postponing of the launch by 3 months back came quite as a suprise to me, I really hope this is a real product and not some kind of scam..

Dogchasecats and scob89 like this.
  2. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    @LockedinLust,

Totally disagree with lockedinlust. I've worn both (genuine CB6000 and currently MatureMetal jailbird) and custom made medical grade stainless steel IS vastly superior for long term use. Custom fit medical grade stainless devices are available in closed design. Open designs are more "popular" because they are better suited for hygiene and longterm wear. Plastic is simply an inferior material. It causes more friction and is less comfortable to skin, it is absorbent so it is lousy for hygiene, it is not durable and cracks with long term usage. Plastic devices typically come with hinged base rings which pinch. They tend to have edges which chafe and bruise. They are bulkier. The weight difference with a custom made device is not noticeable. A well fitted stainless custom fitted device is quite effective at preventing the start of an erection .... hence much less likely to result in nighttime erection pain that is typical with off the shelf plastic devices. I am quite active and a custom fit stainless device is incredibly more comfortable than a plastic device. Individuals who have worn both custom fit stainless steel devices and off the shelf plastic devices overwhelmingly attest to the vast superiority of custom fit metal devices. The reason plastic is "more popular" is simply because it is vastly cheaper. Individuals who are not 24/7 longterm wearers of devices are generally not going to spend upwards of $350 for a custom fit stainless chastity device. Your statement that more plastic devices are purchased does not make plastic devices "better". More cheap economy cars are purchased than luxury sedans ..... That does not make them "better".

3. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    I am bothered by the tone of this thread. I do not know if this new device will live up to the claims or not, but we could encourage people who invest in trying to make new devices. This device is trying to solve the pullout problem in a new way, perhaps it will be 100% successful, perhaps it will work for some but not for others, perhaps it will not work at all.

But new ideas for chastity should be welcomed, and even if not successful at first, may eventually be perfected or lead others to advance the state of the art.

4. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    I would love to see new innovative designs, particularly using medical grade stainless steel. On the vendors website the vendor offers a table in which users compare the vice to a CB6000. The results show the vice marginally outperforms the cb6000. The extent to which it's design is "innovative" is highly in question and is at odds with claims of the vendor. It works the same way as a CB device. The "major innovation" is the anti pullout sleeve and I would highly question that it is inescapable. The tone of the responses to the new device might be less harsh if the "claims" of the vendor were less questionable.

Dogchasecats and Joroincharge like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i spose that the man wants to sell them so he aint gonna say they no good is he. it really wants somebody whos worn one and then he can say what they like.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  6. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would be interested if you could make the cage in a thin stainless steel.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    And a cage for "small guys"? When the most security problema is the flaccid state, so maybe a small cage could help a lot for all.

What's the dimensões of the cage from the bottom to the end as i can't find on the site?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  8. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The Vice that I had the cage was 2.75 inches. The CB6000S cage that I have is 2.5 inches. The CB is a bit too long for me, so is the vice.

I don’t know why both companies dont offer different cage sizes. The have different rings and spacers but...

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    2.75 inches in any length or measured only from the bottom to the end?

The HT small cage Length inside the tube : 48 mm which mean from the bottom part until the end (the main info for our penis is this measure).

10. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    You know it would be good for you to give a few testers out to trusted posters on this site. Have them test and review and send the unit back. There are trusted members here and a lot of them have other blogs or media they report to. I would be happy to try it. Upfront though you will find that many members here are using steel devices. some of them have spent hundreds of dollars on their devices and went through piercings. It would be good to offer this device in metal as well as poly or silicone. If you had a add on that could be added to popular cage types that made them more secure I think you would sell a lot of them. However in any case getting honest reviews from respected posters would go a long way to get people to buy these assuming they actually work.

Joroincharge likes this.
  11. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why not offer both plastic and metal?
    ot

12. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Does anyone who is in chastity lock up on a daily basis use a plastic cage?

13. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    How can a guy be a tester. Anyone know how can I apply for that?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i spose that you has to ask the folks who makes the cage and ask if you cud do it for them.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice