New(?) higher quality chinese belt manufacturer

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by zbovka, May 22, 2021.

1. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    While browsing the beltedgirls forum regarding an old post I recalled for glueing the silicone/neoprene to the metal strips (because due to the way I "hacked" my ill-fitting chinese belt I basically bent some metal which makes it poke downwards awkwardly) I found a new chastity belt design which I haven't exactly seen on this forum:

Behold, at https://cocoondesign.co/ for 422 (2mm)-623 (2.5mm) USD (Im not exactuly sure what the 700 USD "package" contains but they mention it) they have this sleek looking design:

[​IMG]

I personally found a few trending flaws that have been carried over from other chinese belt designs, such as the "lip" over the bottom of the penis tube, as that has previously scarred me, literally. I've sent in some questions today but overall it seems the best for my budget and they mention that they should be able to complete the belt within about 10 days before they ship it, which if you ask me is fucking amazingly quick compared to the more typical western belt designers, with the closest looking design being the neosteel ARCH/FUN with their peculiarly irritating sidewards facing drains (pissing onto your own balls ain't exactly fun).

There's a lot of positives such as the drainage from the looks (I also hate end-type drains due to when erections happen a lot of pressure is put on there), not needing padding (hopefully as there are rivets which may cause issues and there's no picture that shows the inside of the front of the band where the welds for the lock may sit internally), the option for antibacterial coating (albeit its literally the teflon coating you would put on a frying pan which may come in handy when slipping in it but may cause irritation depending on how it is applied and coated), looks like it is compatible with a standard 2cm lock (Here's what it looks under) and the anal opening is curved outwards a bit, and is rounded. Looks like its curved manually from a cut strip as there are imperfections in the image, but looks good enough.

Question is, has anyone tried it yet?

2. borchaste

borchaste New member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
  3. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Looks like a very fine crafted belt. I was wondering how they‘ ll do the measurements. You‘ll have to pay for the belt they send you a measuring kit. After that you‘ll get your individually build belt.

But: „ …with the closest looking design being the neosteel ARCH/FUN with their peculiarly irritating sidewards facing drains (pissing onto your own balls ain't exactly fun).“
    What are you talking about?

4. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    As far as I understand it, the 700 $ Balance-offer allows you to pay after receiving the belt. The cheaper offer is deposit, you‘ll have to pay the amount with your order.

5. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I posted more in the other thread referenced above- the deposit is needed to get the measuring kit (pic in the thread) and reserves the vendor's time/materials to work on the belt. Once you get the kit and confirm the measurements, the balance is due to get the finished product.

6. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    yo cheers much. Their first american customer is from sept 2020 which is fairly recent, and they've mentioend they had to move studio twice.
    Looked in the other thread, someone took a picture which answered a lot of concerns I had. In fact, it looks so much better than the shitty measuring kit the premium manufacturers of EU provide:

I'm still a little concerned about a few measurement issues though.

7. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    there's holes that basically means your dick contactsy our balls and if you haven't flushed the tube it causes an irritating reaction at that contact point

8. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    wait, so the belt is actyally ~1400 USD?

9. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    The „Fun“ has only two holes, the big one were your Penis slips in an the small one on the other end were your pee comes out.
    The „Arch“ has three small holes for peeing, they all point downwards.
    I think you‘re talking about the „climate-holes“ option. I had quite a few arch / fun models but never found those necessary to have. They are not standard.

10. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Yes, I got irritated to: You‘ll have to pay 469$ to get the measuring kit and after that another 700$ to receive the crafted belt.
    You also have to add postage, custom fees and tax.

11. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    yeah I was thinking of getting the 2.5mm one instead of the 2mm. Country has 10% tax on import and depending on the carrier they choose the shipping fee could be up to 80 bucks, though they haven't decided yet. The current deposit prices is listed as $422-623

yeah they're probably the climate holes.

12. kavana

kavana Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    there is a ordering guide on their website, which indicate the process.
    in short the total price equal to deposit + balance.
    e.g. you need to pay a deposit to book a belt ($422-$623), then measurement. after they finished your belt, you would need to pay the rest of the money the balance ($700), in order to let them ship the belt to you.
    price in sum: $1122-$1323

I have to say it is way expensive than I expected.

13. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I ordered mine in September, before they disappeared for several months. A couple of weeks ago when they got back in touch I confirmed that I want to proceed with the order. No estimate of when they will deliver has been provided. They just said they had the new shop up and running and were cutting the next batch.

The good news about the measurements: Not only is the measuring kit excellent, they were very good about taking me through a series of steps to confirm the measurements I sent them.

Something to keep in mind about this belt if your weight fluctuates: the way to adjust for a new waist size is to order a new waist band. There is no size adjustment.

As for the price, it is in-line with custom-fit European full belts. I don't think it should be compared to non-custom DHGate-style devices.

14. Missyp

Missyp Member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    This is the belt that spurred me into building my own. Yes I want that level of fit and finish, but as has been mentioned I also want a front shield. And I don't want to pay usd1200 or whatever.

kavana likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice