new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cynthia_deville, Mar 1, 2010.

1. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    hello,

i am cynthia deville, a 47 yo tg who has just begun her transition. Mistress Rob suggested i join this site and so am here to make friends, learn, and associate with others that are into not only the Female led lifestyle but also enforced chastity. i have owned a cb-2000 in the past and am interested in acquiring a belt type chastity device over time. am particuarly interested in a trans belt that pulls the offensive appendage back between the legs. do they help with lines for clothing and help make certain pairs of panties fit better like boy shorts, a favorite of mine. a lot to learn and a lot of people to meet. hope to talk with many of you soon.

cynthia

2. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Hi cynthia,

I,m new myself less than a week, but I'm so pleased I found this forum. You would not know how much it as help me in such a short time.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Wishing you all the best.

Susan S.

3. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    thanks

Susan,

thanks for the response and warm welcome, i am looking forward to getting to know several from here for sure. i am sure i will find what i seek here.

cynthia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice