New here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by StevieUK, Jan 22, 2018.

1. StevieUK

StevieUK Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Hello all,

My name is Stevie, I've only recently signed up to this site, so still finding my way...

Brief background:
    Been interested in T&D since April 2011 when my partner first denied me anything after of course ensuring she was fully satisfied. I'll never forget how I felt when she said " Hmm that was nice I'm going to sleep now". I was sooo turned on and yet this woman who I love and care about very much was denying me, for reasons unknown to me, anything in return...

The effect it had on me was profound. Yes I could have "self-serviced" but it didn't feel right, so it begins...

Since then, we have explored tease and denial a fair bit and about 3 years ago ordered a CB device to see if we could incorporate in our intimate activities. Alas, it was not to be as my SO was unfortunately not taken with the idea at all. I tried self locking prior to any intimacy with her but was always told to remove it, sadly. She's happy to have her wicked way then tell me go to sleep denying me but nothing more substantial with regards to preventing me doing anything anyway....

However, in 2016 we did a show and hotel stay-over in London where I experienced quite simply the best chastity experience of my life one where I was seriously denied for hours after she locked me in my CB6000 I was praying we had turned a corner and chastity was about to be prevalent in our relationship - I'll do a post about it sometime soon I promise.

Currently any chastity play is reserved for when we are away just her and I but I self lock from time to time too heighten the sexual mood but it has to be removed before any "shenanigans" take place.

Currently locked in a HolyTrainer (since Saturday 9:30am - no breaks) and she has the keys on her car keys - but I've not told her

Hopefully I've not bored you too much and I look forward to participating here.

Stevie

2. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, you will find here people who will be pleased to share with you.
    Thanks for sharing with us your introduction to chastity, nice beggining of a new relationship and hope it will endure the way you and your partner want it to be, always in love and tenderness.

StevieUK likes this.
  3. StevieUK

StevieUK Member

Local Time:
    I'll add a profile photo soon too :)

4. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Hope you will do, forwarding to it.

StevieUK likes this.
  5. StevieUK

StevieUK Member

Local Time:
    Hello Joan,

Thanks for taking the time to reply I'm looking forward to making a few friends here and chatting over stuff

6. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site :)

Slave to a Goddess and StevieUK like this.
  7. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Wecome to the Mansion Stevie.
    "self serviced" I was drinking tea when I read that I almost choked :)

StevieUK likes this.
  8. StevieUK

StevieUK Member

Local Time:
    Sorry about that ;) but I thought I was a polite way of putting it...

I have to say I was going out of my mind when she got hers and told me to go sleep. I said so we're not going make love then ? and her reply was simply....

"I've cum too hard I need to go to sleep so do you..."

I was initially pretty hacked off but my whole body felt electrified kind of buzzing I was utterly dying to make love to her, she looked so beautiful and contented as she smiled up at me telling me she was done...

She was all dressed up too; stockings, suspenders and a silky cami top but she was denying me what my heart most desired even though it was right there under my nose. We cuddled for a bit and eventually I fell asleep but it was torture...

I woke the next morning and asked if we could have an early night as I wanted her really badly. Her reply....

"Maybe..."

And no we didn't, if I remember correctly bit was a few days later as she wanted to "whip me up" a bit more first....

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Welcome and enjoy. Is she member?

StevieUK likes this.
  10. StevieUK

StevieUK Member

Local Time:
    Hi, sorry for delay in replying.

Unfortunatelyly not no, she can get very into things when in the confines of a swanky hotel/debauched get away but at home she's a little bit vanilla....sadly.

I may try to get her to look here in the not too distant future (yep I'm planning a hotel trip) but unfortunately she's unlikely to show any interest until she's fully in her Dominatrix mode....which is an amazing (for me ofc) sight to behold...:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice