New here too

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steve157, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Hi I'm Steve,

I found this site while checking out an old one. I'm here because I like this topic and find it a huge turn on. I'm at a point in life (51) where more is not better. So the idea is to have less but way better orgasms. My future KH and I are ordering a CB3000 at the end of this month. The closer we get to that date the more chastity is on my mind. It should be a fun adventure! Thanks for having this site.

Steve

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Thank you for visiting!

Keep us informed on your journey, we're always interested when new people enter the lifestyle. :angel:

3. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Our story

Mistress Watchful,

I have to share how April and I got here... It is most likely not the usual path. About two years ago my wife started having bad pain in her left hip and we could not have "normal" sex.

When she saw the doctor we found out she had some strange birth defect where the ball at the end of her femur was at the wrong angle and placed 100% of the load on about 15% of the hip socket.

So penetrate sex was out of the question 3 months before and a year after the surgery. Before this happened I had already come down with a rare neck cancer so when you put the two of us together her hips could not handle any pressure and I could not orgasm by intercourse due to my general health and the meds Ive been on since 2005.

With all these issues we didnt have any version of sex for 2 months. For me it was my concern about hurting her for my own needs and then frustration on my part with my own inability to reach orgasm through normal sex.

We both came to the same thought that we needed to do something for each other just due to the shear stress we were under. So she gets orgasms via toys, hands and oral. And I get mine through her hands. While she was reliving me this way she started to change things up in regards to tempo, starting and stopping and taking me to the edge a couple of times before allowing orgasm.

Before we knew what we were doing were doing tease and denial! This got both of us doing some research on new methods to do this. It is the best orgasms one can ever have In my opinion that is. Then we got into using orgasm denial/control as an exercise and weight management program for me. And it has worked great so far.

When I was looking at the T & D sites that is when I came across male chastity. The reasons we are going to give it a go is to enhance our relationship, have a little fun (you only live once as I'm quickly finding out) and use this to further enhance the exercise and weight program for me.

It took some guts to present it to her. After talking and sharing on what we both want out of this and each others expectations are we agreed to get a CB3000 and give it a try. We are not shooting for 24/7 at all. We want to start putting it on Friday nights for the weekends and then advance from there.

Thank you for responding to my post, I would greatly appreciate it if you could recommend some sites with examples of chastity contracts that may work for us. Once again thank you Mistress Watchful.

Steve

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Welcome steve,
    Wow, you certainly do have a very interesting story to tell! I am sure you both will enjoy the chastity, sounds like a great tool for the both of you.
    Good luck, and let Us know how you are coming along.
    Mistress Michelle

5. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Michelle,

We just got done ordering the CB3000 from JT Stockroom. If you have any pointers feel free to share. And thank you for the response Mistress Michelle.

Steve

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Just have fun, with no real expectations. Enjoy playing with the new cage, and play around with the rings and spacers till you find the right fit, sometimes it takes a while. Oh, and if your Wife wants to, ask Her to wear the key around Her neck where you can see it, it'll be a real turn on for you, seeing it there and reminding you that She holds the key to your cock!! LOL
    Mistress Michelle

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow and welcome to the site!

I'm sorry you found you way here through such troubles, but you obviously have such a strong relationship and have found a wonderful way to work through your difficulties... that's real love and dedication!

As your Female Led sex life is enforced through other means, I have to agree with Mistress Michelle and say that maybe you need to take a more relaxed approach and work on intimacy rather than control? Although if it's control you want then go for it!!!! :bigsmile:

I also agree with key wearing - I love to wear the key to pet's chastity. :xd:

I hope you find lots of information here. :angel:

8. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

That sounds like great advice. Yeah I was thinking about it the other day before ordering it and it's funny but indeed it does have an effect. And yeah she will wear it around her neck. Once again thank you for your advice. Take care.

Steve

9. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

Yes indeed my/our life's are a tad stressed... But you have to make due with the situation you have. And thank you too for the advice. We indeed intend to go towards a "more relaxed approach and work on intimacy rather than control". And depending on how we do with it then maybe we'll get into the control aspect of it. Mainly we just want to have fun together while I'm still able too. Thank you for the advice. I'll stay true to it.

Steve

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Best of luck with it, Steve. It sounds like you and your wife are communicating beautifully so far, which is paramount.

Take your time, and EXPECT issues getting comfortable with the device. Just about the only men who can just pop on the device and "go" for days at a time are in the fantasy stories section, not in the blogs. Just give it patience! :)

11. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Mike,

I think we have the right expectations going into this. We are doing it to add something new to our lives while we are going through an on going medical situation with me. We are doing it for fun as we think it will be a great distraction from our "normal" lifes and medical issues. And yeah we know most (99%?) of the on line posts are fiction.

If you don't mind me asking how did you get into this and are you living with your keyholder? One impression I get from a lot of the sites is that a lot men into this are single and have no keyholder. So was was wondering what your situation is. Thanks for your input mike, Take care.

Steve

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Steve,

I've been into Chastity games before I even knew what they were. Imagine my delight when I discovered chastity devices on the web!

I've been with the same woman for 20 years now. She's fairly vanilla, but open-minded. Chastity devices don't scratch any kind of itch for her, but she doesn't object to my wearing one. She refers to them as my "toys". The few times I've asked her to hold the keys, she didn't really enjoy it. I think she felt pressured. She didn't/doesn't really understand the expectations of a KH, and really isn't intrigued to find out.

So, I continue to play with my "toys" - from homebuilts, to cb2k, cb3k, and now a lori tube. My periods of lockup are self-imposed at this point. I continue to hold out hope that my wife and I will find a way for her to be comfortable as a KH, but until I have a very reliable device, it's not worth worrying about. I'm awaiting my PA piercing to heal so I can begin my adventures with my Lori tube.

Mike

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think we're very lucky on this site (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) but I think most of our members are in coupledom (or coupleDomme!)

And those that are single seem to be the sane, sensible, realistic ones...

Good luck. :angel:

14. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Mike CB

Mike,

Thanks for the info. The more the better. The CB3000 got here today and I'm actually going to read the directions (unlike when I use a power tool) this time and hopefully wear it some this weekend. I'll keep everyone updated as things progress. Thanks.

Steve

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ya, really.. Power tools, firearms... who needs instructions?!? ;-)

16. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Well...

April was sending me e-mails through the day while I was at work. Hopefully she does not get way to into it ahead of me... We will see. She wants me to model it tonight...

Take care all.

Steve

17. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Up Date...

We have had the cb3000 on for a couple of hours now. April just got an orgasm via class dildo and my hand. Once she inspected the chastity device she took the key and is now wearing it around her neck.

I had fun too! I leaked like crazy while I licked her nipples. I don't know when we will take it off. She was joking about me waking her up because I got a sleep time hard on. I'll info all how this week end goes. We don't want to overdue at the start or we risk losing the spark behind this type of play. Take care.

Steve:angel:

18. pantyprincess

pantyprincess Member

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Steve,

Good luck with chastity. Hopefully your wife will grow to love it as mine has. We have been at it for over four years now and my wife loves the control she has over me. Her control continues to grow and I could not be happier. My release is usually about every 8 to 9 weeks, and the orgasms are great. Have fun and enjoy the experience.

19. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for checking out what we are doing. If someone would have asked a year ago if I'd ever do anything like this I would have said... NOPE.

We have slowly been going in this direction for awhile and getting the CB3000 was the next step. I have been locked in since 6 pm yesterday and slept in it last night. Everything is going good so far. I only woke a couple of times when the pressure from night time attemted erections gave issue.

We pleyed a bit last night, April got her orgasm and she teased me a bit and we both had fun. If you have any suggestions on anything assume I don't know and offer it. Once again thank you for your input, Take care and have fun.

Steve

20. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    I made my weight loss goal so one orgasm for Steve. Gosh what was good! We are talking about how long to wear the CB next weekend. We are thinking about putting it on after I get cleaned this coming Friday and wearing it all the way to Sunday night for an orgasm if I met my next week weight loss goal. It is strange how such a passive thing like the CB3000 can make things fun again. Take care.

Steve

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on the weight loss.

Steve, as you updating this regularly I will ask to have it moved to the Journals area in the Vault.

Would you like to think of a new title for the thread?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice