New here, have a few questions.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fox469, Nov 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. fox469

fox469 Member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    So I am new around here and have some questions I was hoping some people could answer.
    First a little info I have been super interested in chastity for quite some time. I finally bought a device off Amazon and here is the issue.

When I wear it sometimes the testicles can feel a little uncomfortable they're not painful but they feel like restricted I feel it might be too tight but can't tell.
    Also I can't wear it for very long, maybe 10ish hours, the testicles seem to fill up a bit but they do not drain (they get big). They're still warm and blah blah blah. But It makes me think it's too small a ring.

Those lead to my third question. The one I bought on amazon when looking onward the pins above measures the 40mm from side to side, (the 45 was way too big) but when measured from top to bottom measure much smaller (I think I got 32mm), I was wondering two things on that front. Are they all designed that way? and Two is there a way I can stretch these things out 1-2 or so mm at a time not sure I need much more.

Another thing shrinkage when that occurs the main holding cell is pretty much empty... not sure there's any discernible fix for that except a custom one unless anyone knows anything.

Thanks!

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    For fit we need more info on your device and your anatomy.

As for the rest...off the rack chastity devices are not always comfy, wearing one for 10 hours right away isn’t bad. Balls, yep mine get a tad bigger...I even noticed that one is a bit bigger than the other and I only noticed it when they were all swollen. And in general, if your cage is mostly empty when flacid, it’s too long.

3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Hi and welcome to the Mansion. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about regarding the device, not something I deal with being female. However I am sure the guys will be able to help, they know loads of stuff about loads of devices.

I just wanted to say welcome and I hope you have fun here at the Mansion.

4. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    A little to really uncomfortable seems to be normal. The skin around your balls is super sensitive and it's going to take a while to toughen it up. However I've heard lots of people say the base ring is the bane of their existence lol. The cage pulls on it when you get hard and puts pressure on the back of your balls.
    How many rings did it come with? The one we got had 5. One was a close fit but it would slip down alittle. The next one down seemed too tight at first and he couldn't wear it. Then after a few weeks of using the larger ring his skin got used to it and we found out the smaller ring actually fit much better.
    I think the cage is too big if there is extra space also. It seems to be ideal to find one that doesn't allow you any room to grow. Not only because it's hot to lock it up in its smallest state but because those partial erections make the base ring more uncomfortable.

If you post some images of the device I'm sure others have experience with it and could give you more detailed advice.

5. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Long term member

UK
    Local Time:

I would agree with what’s been said.
    It’s a bit of trial and error and it is a little uncomfortable/strange when you first experience it. Go for the biggest ring to start with. Your testicles will feel bigger and they will be ‘presented ‘ forward which is one of the things I really love.
    Locking yourself up in its smallest state and as snuggly as possible is comfortable and makes you feel more controlled when you are locked into a small cage.
    The feeling of being turned on and wanting to get hard and you can’t is absolutely exillerating.
    My Gorgeous wife knows this and regularly drapes her nylon clad legs a across my lap or across my legs in bed know how much it arouses me.
    The control and frustrating will become a huge turn on and when you’re totally controlled by someone it doesn’t get much better.
    Good luck .

Open2njoy likes this.
  6. fox469

fox469 Member

Local Time:
    The uncomfortableness is fine after a while but there's a tugging feeling and sometimes my groin muscle/lower stomach areas ache, that and the swelling in the sac is what was worrying me cause it swelled up a lot the night I wore it the longest.

It came with 3 rings 40mm, 45mm, and a 50mm. The 50 is absurdly big, the 45 fits but when it gets smaller it just slips out easily and the testicles slip through the ring at the softest too. So the 40 seems right but I think the way the rings is shaped is causing issues.

Geesh the ones I see that size I just don't know how it'd work!

Sure that might be easier.

This is for everyone else whom might be able to help.
    The full unit IMG_20171123_212652.jpg the ring together. IMG_20171123_212723.jpg This is the ring itself as you can see it is not really round. The top part doesn't make a full even circle. From left to right the ring is 40ish but top to bottom it's smaller than that and I feel that's an issue when I do get it on for a while the top gets very uncomfortable.

7. fox469

fox469 Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, I meant to reply to this but apparently left it off. What info do you need exactly?

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I see you have since left a pic of your device, so we know what kind now. I was talking about how it fit on you compared with your length and device measurements.

Getting your penis comfy in a lock is not easy business. Knowing exactly how big you are when you are flacid, and knowing the measurements of the cage you are having issues with is pretty important info.

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I had a similar ring sizing issue and cured it by wrapping one side of the ring with dental floss (Like my high school gf used to do with my class ring) and then once I built it up to where it was "comfortable", I painted the floss with nail enamel. Others have reported buying some plastic/rubber dip stuff at Lowe's and covering the floss that way. In any event, my ring, which is now more oblong shaped, fits rather tightly and is still comfortable (well, not uncomfortable anyway!)

10. fox469

fox469 Member

Local Time:
    so I got kicked and lost what I wrote so that sucks... here's what I remember.
    When I measured a while back, can't find the info, I measured about 1inch or so flaccid, it was a bit smaller if I remember at it's smallest. To measure the ring I used the string method that you can find online and if I remember correctly the measurement I got was about 42mm. It was hard to get on . When flaccid it shrinks and it sorta gets fatter i have to pull it to get it to fit because how much it shrinks.

The tugging happens almost as soon as the cage gets fully put on it takes a bit. It's about 5 minutes then it starts to feel it. It especially happens when i try to adjust it a little bit but trying to pull it or move skin through where I think it'd be more comfortable. When that happens I almost have to remove it and start over which really is killin me it gets to be a lot of trouble.

So anyone have any ideas on how you could possibly stretch one a tad? I've looked around and I see the way they do all types of rings but don't think they mage something big enough for this.

Also on a side note I've noticed at the beginning of the week it seems easier to give it a shot vs the end of the weeks.

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is one heavy device I bet. Plus if you are 1 inch flacid, that thing is way too long.

I would suggest getting a cheap one, one that is a bit closer to your size. They cost about 25 bucks on amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/Raycity-Male..._rd_wg=iWZ46&refRID=FY6TDG012EAKBMGE82J9&th=1

That is one that I have, was about half inch too long but worked fine. They make a 36mm and a 28mm cage as well I believe so look around if ya want. I would suggest the 45mm base ring.

Good luck

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    one thing you can try...
    to get your body/skin used to wearing the device, when you're not wearing the cage, continue to wear the ring.
    When I very first started that's what I did and it seemed to help.

13. fox469

fox469 Member

Local Time:
    Been sorta trying that, still feels wrong.

So after some testing I decided to try something different. only putting one testicle through seemed to be perfectly fine. The sac doesn't seem to fill and then just keep getting bigger if an erection does attempt to occur it shrinks down after a while like normal and before it felt like it wasn't draining if ya know the feeling. So I'm pretty sure the ring is just slightly too small or the sac needs to get stretched more.

It seems doable with only 1 through but it's really uncomfortable that way feels twisted. So Another new question. Since it seems no one knows of a way to stretch the rings is there a place you can purchase just the ring set?

So far with what I have worn it's great though, don't know why but it feels great.

14. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    you should find out if you need an oval base ring instead of a circular one; and If oval, whether the long axis should be from front to back, or side to side.
    When both flaccid and erect, measure your diameter where the base ring will sit, both front to rear, and side to side.
    Measure a couple of times on different days, and average out your results.

15. fox469

fox469 Member

Local Time:
    ok will do that, didn't know there was something like that.

16. fox469

fox469 Member

Local Time:
    holy cow I didn't realize it's been that long since i was here. Anyhow, I did the measurements but I forgot the numbers. What I do remember is it seemed to fit the round description but it was so difficult to measure myself for such a specific, I'm not even sure how to determine it. The one I currently have is oval in shape it measures 40mm side to side and 32 top to bottom that seems really tight.
    The 45 is way too big I can not only slide my penis out but can even pull the testicles through with the headpiece and the tightest spacer with no issues tried it a few times to make sure.
    And like I said before with one testicle through it's almost a perfect fit so the extra skin is really the kicker.

I mean is there a place to get custom rings or different ones? I have a feeling just getting 2-4ish mm would be perfect.

Also, I looked into a custom one. There was one i really liked but the guy replied saying it would be about 1k. I knew they were more expensive but didn't think it'd be that much more.

17. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    For custom devices have a look at Red Chili.
    Really well made, and communications are good, you just need to be a little patient as they're only a small firm, comms can take a while between customers and they do take their time to get the product right for you.
    http://malechastity-devices.com/
    no connection except as a satisfied customer.

18. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    I'm pretty new around here and newer to chastity, and have had my share of troubles over the last few weeks. Most of my issues have related to ring size and tube size, just like most of the people here have said. I have a Holy Trainer Version 2 Small, and I eventually worked my way down to the 36mm ring. Especially when we're new to chastity our bodies need to adjust to all that we're doing to our genitals. That's why I started with a 45mm ring and over the course of 2 weeks I was using the 36mm ring, which is about where my measurement was using the string method. I can say one thing that definitely helped was leaving the ring on at all times, even without the tube. That really helped my body adjust. My issue though was the HTV2 tube was giving me problems - especially at night. Even thought it was the "small size" it was way too big for me. I'm an inch to inch and half flaccid. So I ordered a metal cage off of Amazon and I haven't taken it off since I put it on 4 days ago. The rings are round so sizing can run differently than the "comfort" shape rings of the HTV2 or similar device. Nevertheless, like someone above suggested, I do think the HTV2 or a Holy Trainer knock-off is a great way to start. I'm not sure that I could have just started with a metal device. Remember it's not going to be very comfortable at all when you first start. And try take it slow to start. For me personally 10 hours in the ring and the cage to start off with would not have been much fun.

The metal device I bought that I'm now in I got off of Amazon for cheap. I ordered it with the 40mm ring and I also bought the 45mm ring so I'd have the sizing options. I've been using the 45mm ring since I first put it on 4 days ago. Though as my body is adjusting I think I'll be switching to the 40mm in the next week or so, which may be a problem because I don't want to take it off! I highly recommend it so far. There are a bunch of inexpensive options on Amazon if you hunt around. My device is at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JWH655U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Good luck!

Chaste J. likes this.
  19. fox469

fox469 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info, been out of work a while so been hoping to find a way to adapt what I own until I can look into others. Do you think just wearing it with 1 testicle through would be enough for it to adapt? I read a lot how peoples stuff seems to shrink over a while. But do you need the whole cage on?

20. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    That's a really good idea! Wish I'd thought of that a while ago...

fox469 likes this.
  21. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    Understood. No, you don't need the whole cage on ... just the ring is what I was talking about. Really worked well for me. I can't really say about 1 testicle in the ring only. I'm not sure how it would even stay on versus both testicles and your penis thru the ring. Not sure that helps you because you basically said the ring is too small to have everything thru the ring.

And about the shrinkage: there's a ton of comments and viewpoints on this. Just do a search here on CM and you'll see what I'm talking about. Majority of guys say no permanent shrinkage and there's no medical/scientific evidence saying that permanent shrinkage occurs. Everybody is different so who knows. Personally I'm not starting out with very much so I definitely do not want any shrinkage.

A lot of people talk about how your scrotum will hang more after being in chastity a while (just wearing the ring would seem to do the same). I definitely agree with that. I'm in my second full week of chastity, plus 2 weeks working up to that, and I already notice my testicles and sack are hanging more than normal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice