New here, and to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Badge, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Badge

Verified Female

Student
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    hi guys, I have been lurking here for a while, trying to learn about chastity as it has always been an interest of mine, but not my husbands. I like the idea of "owning" my husband, and he likes the idea of me taking charge, but it seems wrong that I, as a woman, am the one interested in this. He however, is a saint and has said he is willing to give it a try. Any suggestions on how to get started without scaring him away, and a good starter cage for an uncut male?

guest 2942 and Danny15 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Welcome, and u certainly aren’t the only female interested in this so don’t stress out.

Before any cage advice, how long is he when completed flacid?

As for starters, and to make him interested, I suggest some long teasing sessions, texts during the day saying how hot this is making u etc. That can escalate into sessions where he has to watch u, deals or bets on his release.

With enough teasing he will be ready to do about anything. Stretch out his orgasms as u feel gradually. Soon he will wonder what he let happen lol!

Keep it fun and he will stick with it.

3. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Welcome @Badge. Great to have you share your journey here, as you take the lead in your relationship--congratulations! Male chastity can be extremely powerful for your couple, both in fulfilling your wants and needs, as well as ensuring your husband maintains a high level of excitement and attention to you.

A good starter cage would be one that fits him well, and equally importantly, one that prevents any pull outs. And remember, most if not all long-term male chastity cage wearers insist that 'shorter is always better' for comfort. Top manufacturers include Lori or Neosteel (Arch). But to start, here are some recommended ones:

https://www.amazon.com/Raycity-Male..._rd_wg=fNY80&refRID=3QKBZ0NB8EGTHFPMCWPD&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/FeiGu-Chasti..._rd_wg=vrsRZ&refRID=JEGSC39CB3TZ7BZPSX8S&th=1

To start, you may want to introduce the idea during an erotic session in bed, as a game. Tell him you'll want him excited and play with him to see if he can control his orgasm for four or five days first without a device, and that you'll be very excited at that idea. Make it sexy and he'll play along. After those four or five days. suggest for the game to last longer and offer him the device, and help him or let him put it on himself (use some water based lube). I recommend you don't ask him to give you the keys right away. You may need to be more attentive, loving and very sexual with him whenever he wears it.

The purpose of all this is to get them to feel comfortable with it. Tease him sexually a bit more when he has the device on. You want life to carry on as much as normal--you're showing them this device isn't suddenly making a massive difference in your lives and the sky isn't about to fall in.

After a few days, you want to repeat the romantic evening you had before; only this time, when you make love, you have to ask him to keep the device on. Hint that you may let him orgasm as he tells you how he feels about you and you ask him what you want him to do for you, which you'll then expect to happen for his potential releases and rare orgasms. Take things slowly, step by step, showing at every stage there's nothing to be afraid of and highlighting all the benefits.

Your ultimate aim for chastity is going to be you holding your key, be in total control of his orgasm and in charge of your relationship. That will make you a really happy woman, and he'll certainly love it too. Let us know how it goes, dear. All the best. R.

Rectrix and slave_m like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a Dream relationship. As I guy in chastity I'd be a little bit concerned that it's to good to be true

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Badge welcome. Glad your here. This is a link to how to measure him for a device.
    http://thegrittywoman.com/beginners-guide-to-chastity/part-1-fitting-and-measuring

Once you have the measurements try and find something cheap to start off as close to your measurements as possible. Amazon, eBay, and dhgate.com all of cheap devices. Dhgate is very cheap as its from china and the wait times can be 2 weeks or so. If you get serious you can buy something more custom later on. As far as getting started just start it out as a game and have fun with it. I'm sure getting him horny beforehand will help. In the beginning he may have problems getting adjusted to the device so be patient. Any other questions feel free to ask.

6. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Welcome, and there's nothing wrong with this being your idea. Just like you I decided that I wanted to cage my husband. Unlike you I didn't talk about it until I had bought a cage.

That said, when I gave it to Ian and asked him to wear it I made sure that it would not be a one way street, and asked him what I must do. He asked for two things. The first was that we must both be very open about it, and not keep it as a bedroom secret. The other was that we both have a "one layer" rule when we are out. As a result we have both won and our relationship has gone for strength to strength.

I am sure your husband will have different ideas, but the concept of "what can I do for you" isn't a bad starting point.

Jane
    X

slave_m and Danny15 like this.
  7. Badge

Verified Female

Student
    Canada
    Local Time:
    ThNk guys fire your suggestions. I didn't think I'd get such great responses. We haven't measured him yet, but he is a grower, does that have any impact on device comfort? You also have some great suggestions on easing him into it, and I want to make sure I respect him at all times, so thank you for that.

slave_m likes this.
  8. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    That word "respect" hits the nail on the head for me. We are not into humiliation, though some on here are. I would never ask Ian to do something seriously humiliating, and neither would he do that to me. Maybe that's why we have never had or needed a safe word.

That doesn't mean we don't push the envelope, and we do things that may well be considered somewhat outrageous to the vanilla community. If we don't like it we just write it off to experience and move on.
    Jane
    X

slave_m likes this.
  9. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    It's kind of like keeping him in a permanent state of courtship, which is the last time you probably had the most control in your relationship, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that. The commitment, desire, longing, and lust associated with that is where you want to take him back to. Go slow and have fun.

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    just measure him when he is flaccid for length. I would do this a few times throughout the day cause it can change from morning to evening. Then just try and round the numbers off. Some people say 1/2" shorter than his measurement is more comfortable. the key to comfort is keeping it in the flaccid state when in the device. Any room to grow will make it more uncomfortable. I would also recommend some sort of long lasting lubricant on the ball ring at night if you have him wear it then. Night time erections will pull and chaff the skin so a lubricant really helps. I have used 2 toms sport shield roll on and really liked it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice