New here and happy to be here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lost106, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Lost106

Lost106 New member

Missiouri
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Hello every one. I've been into chastity for around 3 years. The last year and a half been caged by my Keyholder wife more than i have been free. Id say im caged 85% of the time. I Love her more and more for keeping me lock up.
    A little about me. Got into chastity looking for away spice things up. Seen my first cage on eBay and didn't know there was such a thing . But when i seen it I knew i had to get one, and did. Hooked ever sense. Introduced it to my wife shortly after. She had some trouble at first but now she has the idea. She now keep the key and keeps her penis locked. She hasnt got the Dom thing down but is improving.

Im not gay or into the sissy thing but if thats what your into that fine with me. At the same time i like a little anal play and my Keyholder makes me wear panties from time to time.

Im here to find like minded people to chat with and learn from. Im from a small town and there are few here i would share with. Not many would understand if you know what i mean.

Im looking forward to any questions so shoot.

spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM, @Lost106 ! Please tell us a little more about yourself, post often and enjoy the banter here! We are all here for different but similar reasons and seem to enjoy being controlled in one way or another. Enjoy!

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Lost106

Lost106 New member

Missiouri
    Local Time:
    Thanks!!! Well im caged now for 4 days. The longest was 54 days . Hoping to beat that . My Keyholder just told me she dosnt want to let me out any time soon. She love to keep me pent up . She likes the attention to much. She likes how the cage has turned me. I had a masturbation problem for years and she wasn't getting what she needed.
    That has been kicked in the but now. In fact i dont want to cum any more , i like being horny all the time and cant keep my hands off of her . OH i still want to cum and badly sometimes . Just under her control.. That what this is about anyway. HER!!!! Ill b

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    You have a lot in common with a lot of people here. Myself included,Spend some time exploring the Mansion has many Rooms You'll find where your the happiest.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Howdy and welcome. I too live in a small town, about 5000 people and this kind of stuff isn't typical and there isn't a venue to share or meet others like us. I know even my piercing would be the talk of the town if others knew lol!

Hope to see ya around.

6. Lost106

Lost106 New member

Missiouri
    Local Time:
    Thanks for The nice welcomes . YA the town im from is along the line of 1200 people. With one liqueur store , no bar , and 8 or 10 churches . Believe me the chances of running across another in a cage is slim to none. My Keyholder has told 4 of her girl friend about my cage. They all think its great and would love to try But i really dont think they grasp the whole thing.

Little more about my self . I work over the road on a 8 on 7 off schedule. Took me along time to wear a cage to work. Normally dont have a bathroom to sit and pee. So i wear my jail bird now and get by very well.
    My Keyholder has been a work. Its been a slow process getting her i a grove Of being a dome. She's got in her its just been hard pulling it out. She damn sure has the tease and denial down. Theirs still some work to do but it all on her now.

Id like to share some stories and a fantasist or 2. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Dont want to post something in the wrong place just yet. Which im sure to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice