New here and beginning a FLR

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Lynda, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Mistress Lynda

Mistress Lynda Domestic Key Holder & proud owner of diapered68

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I was introduced to this site by my husband as hopefully another educational tool for the FLR toolbox. We've been lightweight weekend playing for about a year now as we went through a lot of reading, researching, and discussing - which truly is an ongoing journey :)

Being new, I would definitely appreciate any help and suggestions anyone has. I look forward to reading your responses :)

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome and enjoy! People here are very genuine and helpful. I suggest searching various posts. There's a ton of helpful info!

3. Mistress Lynda

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you :) I've been trying to learn my way around and have replied to a couple of posts, but figured I should probably put up an introduction :)

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Female KH are very popular here, have an awesome time exploring!

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Welcome from me too. First thing IMO is to know what you want for yourself. Then use every lever you have to make sure you get it and he does as he is told:)
    Getting him locked up -properly - secure and steel - is an excellent start You control his sex life 24/7/365 if you do it properly. Great way to break him in.

manintyres likes this.
  6. Mistress Lynda

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The welcome's I've received have been fabulous! and Thank You for the advice. We are having some problems with steel and cages as everything we've tried have become [medically] unfeasible - double hernia surgery - but we have found a way around that which as we venture into this, is working thus far. My biggest stumbling block is consistency/staying with it. We just agreed on a contract and he's chaste for 90 days - now I just have to wrap my head around being in charge.

Ormaz, manintyres and Joroincharge like this.
  7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Welcome. My wife is ten years older than you. Being in a FLR does not have to mean you dominate your husband. After all, I am in charge of our marriage and I treat my wife as an equal and not my sub. :) She is in charge of our home but she does not dominate me. We basically take on roles in the bedroom only, not in our real life. Only advice I have is to beware that a lot of guys fantasize about being dominated by a woman, but once the excitement wears off and they find themselves being a sub without the arousal they used to feel, things may change. As a 47 BDSM player and sexual submissive and masochist, I know a little about this. Sometimes it is better to just confine games to the bedroom only. At least that is my experience and what I saw with many of the other couples into BDSM. During a play session women would do all sorts of things to me as their sub, even very painful and yucky things. Yet when it was over I reverted to my old alpha take charge self. When I tried to be a sub 24/7, it only lasted a few weeks until I woke up and did not feel like being a slave anymore. :) Good luck and remember that your sex and real life can be different.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    I found a lot of information on the internet. Books by Georgia Ivey Green were a big help for my wife to grow. The book " how to setup a FLR " was one of her favourite. Like anything it takes some time and every road is different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice