New here and about us

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Queen-J-and-slave, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Queen-J-and-slave

Queen-J-and-slave FLR male chastity couple

Uk
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM

Yes I agree. It is down to the couple. If both want to involve others and have a strong relationship then it works well, if one isn't to keen on the idea or the relationship is rocky then it fall apart.

But then in a monogamous relationship it can be all fine if the couple both have the same wants and needs but if they dont it can fall apart. If one wants others involved and feels they need it and crave it and the other doesnt then that causes huge issues to.

It's about the strength of the relationship in both. If your solid and honest with each other then normally everything is completely fine no matter which way it goes

bertyboy likes this.
  2. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome to CM - sounds like people here have some really useful advice and experience to help you on your way.

I was going to say - with regard to using the forum, you will probably find it beneficial to have one account each. It can be confusing to anyone reading it if your account could be two different people typing, and also Queen J has the opportunity to participate in the female only forum if she pleases.

bertyboy and Queen-J-and-slave like this.
  3. Queen-J-and-slave

Queen-J-and-slave FLR male chastity couple

Uk
    Local Time:

Thank you for the warm welcome and advice. We did think of separate accounts but for now my queen is not really going to be coming on here much. So we decided to just make one account between us for now and she would see how it goes here. Shes new to talking publicly about our lifestyle and a bit reserved where as I a couldnt care less about being public and i love speaking to like minded people.

But hopefully if she starts to enjoy it on here we will open an account for her only and probably change this one to mine only.

Thanks again to you and to everyone for the advice. You can never get enough advice. Either if it is good or bad for what we are looking for as it all helps and gives ideas.

bertyboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice