New Guy Here !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by copious_spunker, Sep 19, 2012.

1. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    Hi Girls !

My profile pretty much says it all.Short n' sweet.{NEVER been accused of wasting anyone's time.}

Have tried...pretty much EVERYTHING online.From facebook/myspace to match.com,alt.com to swingingheaven & melanies swingers.And in EIGHT YEARS....{8 ?!!!!!} have NOT met a single woman face to face in real life despite my efforts & [ALOT OF} cash spent.

My pic is genuine....if only a GENUINE woman was inetrested enough to find out via a cam chat !

So giving this site a go.

Single over 2 years now.Sick to death of one night stands.Find them BORING to be honest.Meaningless. lol

Looking for something deeper,more FUN & long term !
    June (2).JPG

2. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi & welcome
    You look way too hot to lock up btw, erm i cant help but call You Sir. Are You a potential bull or looking to be under lock & key ?.
    emily

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh, you looks mean and moody, am you sure you got the right website. im interested in gangbangs as well, giggle.

sissymaid_emily likes this.
  4. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Welcome and I see some nice inks there. Only missing the CB you ought to wear :D

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i suddenly feel old and inadequate!:eek:

6. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    erm,...!

Crikey !!!!

Thanks...for the replies...!!! Wasn't expecting ANYTHING.....within...the usual MONTH or 3 !

So...tad suspicious now. You're all....girls,right ? Genuine "Girls" !? Not really into the "cuckold" thing...cos of the boarderline "gay stuff".I'm striaght & I am way more than willing to join in with "my girl's gangbang". Kinda thing !.Just need a girl that open & honest about herself !

So please only genuine FEMALES. {Not post-op either !} lol

7. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Awww you spoiled it now sweetie, & i was just daydreaming about your lovely nick too. Are you sure you know where you are btw?
    emily

jemima likes this.
  8. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    erm,....ok !

Well lets just say....you "guys" are getting what you want [it seems] but poor old me keeps meeting either the very frigid,sexless, can't be bothered to shave her legs for me [let alone anything else] or the crazy maniac girls into "P*ssing" [which I am not] and "Bondage" [which I am also NOT into] Theres no grey area anymore...!

So just looking for that Slutty girl thats always up for fun & KNOWS she can't be faithful.

If she's that much fun,I'm sure I can share her with a guy that is INTO that Bondage P*ssing thing. lol

So if any of you fellas know of a Slutty girl....goodlooking, busty of possible & not 6 foot tall....show her my ad.

9. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Are you sure you are going to the right places ? If you go out on Saturday night in Manchester or Newcastle & any UK city you can meet plenty of girls like that, especially if thats a genuine picture. If its group sex you want, the place i go to once per month for a bdsm event, is a swingers club for the rest of the month. & i'm not sure cos i'm sweet & innocent but ithink that sort of thing may go on there. & there must be plenty of places like that in London too.
    Oh & i wouldnt discount golden showers, i've not had one yet but apparently they are very nice. I'm quite looking forward to that & golden drinks too.
    emily

10. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info....

But,...Only TWICE in last......uhm,....13 YEARS have I met "such a a girl". As in...dosn't mind getting "tag teamed" on a regular basis within a relationship.All the rest are just ...boozed-up tarts wanting a one-nighter. And that gets pretty boring after a while.[And I do try to look after my health].Believe it or not I got up to a 38 inch beer gut, just drinking booze trying to mingle at one point !!!!!

In the end,...for health reasons I had to give up on meeting the right girl in bars & clubs. [and I'm not even into hippity hoppity music !]

Then tried everywhere from coffee shops to libraries ! lol

11. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    I'm making myself laugh here....

I like big boobs....and yet....only ever dated ONE girl with big boobs....the rest...I had a bigger chest. I'm jinxed.

Even match.com conned me outa £70.90. Six month sign up....then AFTERWARDS they let me know MOST females are NOT paid members and can NOT reply....Unless I paid a further £9.90 per months of my 6 month sign up...thenthey COULD reply ! wtf ?

12. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There must be contact websites where you can meet up with people who are into that. I'm not sure cos like i said i'm sweet and innocent but there has to be.
    It would be nice btw if you were a bit more respectful in the way you refer to Women here. & it might help you in you real world search too. Just saying.
    emily

13. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    Well I have travelled alot...and the "boozed up tart" thing seems like how its ALL done here.

I dunno....like sexuality hasn't got a maturity here. Just like,...lets get sh*t faced,groped & hope for the best.Even older women here seem to handle it all like that !. A few times had the girls VOMITTING out the taxi window on the way home.Thats NOT sexy either.Good grief.

As far as swinging sites.Same deal....pays ya money....gets the gay guys pretending to be female...and in 8 years online on & off...NEVER had ONE genuine reply from a genuine female.More luck via myspace or whatever ! But "luck" just being a GENUINE reply....never an actual meeting.

When I was with my last Sexy Ex, she was on swingingheaven...got at least 40 replies A DAY !

14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Perhaps if you were to show a little respect, you might manage to attract a Female.

KristysBitchBoy and Reizla like this.
  15. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    Oh ! you mean you don't want honesty....you prefer LIES !

Sorry,...after a lifetime of pissing away MONEY & being nothing but fucked about, ...about time women finally EARNED some respect.So far NOT a word on how I have been fucked about & how unfair that shit is !.

....Not to mention fact women DON'T want marriage these days & can't cook & won't shut up about money....and can't be bothered to behave femininely [unless they are models PAID TO BE...Just like Hookers!].....oh ! and "Ladies" have conned me out of over 2 grand, & nutcases like wrist-cutters & pill popping overdosers & drama queens & manipulators & girls confused about her sexuality & double abortion [not my kids] murderer girl that thought she was too good for me, polish girl that wanted marriage only so her name was on my tenancy/get citizenship,hairy girls,liars & cheaters [just to hurt my feelings & not much else] 4 marriage proposals turned down because women today are attention whores & can't grow up and take ANYTHING seriously even into their 30's....just endless OFFERS to keep mulling over....while their eggs dry up.Even had a 41 years old woman think she "play games" [deluded].....Might as well be asking for a Slut wife....enough DRAMA for "her" & I finally get to stop all this searching shit & be entertained.

etc,etc,etc.....lol

ERM.....WHERE THE FUCK IS MY RESPECT.....?

Oh yeah!....in case you missed it....erm,....99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time...a "SEXY HORNY MALE" NEVER GETS ANY REPSECT.

IF FACT,....WE'RE LOOKED AT LIKE PIECES OF SHIT MOST OF THE TIME....EVEN STRIKING UP A CONVERSATION IN A BAR,IN THIS TOWN !

SO WHY SHOULD "WOMEN" TODAY GET RESPECTED....? WHATS WORTH ALLTHIS RESPECT ? THAT YOU'RE HONRY & ADMIT IT THESE DAYS !? BIG DEAL.

YOU WANT MY RESPECT YA FUCKIN' EARN IT.SAME GOES WITH ME ALWAYS HAVING TO EARN IT !

MAKE UP YA FUCKING MINDS. YOU WANT THE ROSES & LOVE & MARRIAGE...OR YA WANNA GOOD FUCKING ! [LATTER GETS YOU THE RESPECT LEVEL I'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN FOR WANTING/NEEDING A FUCK !] "NONE"

I DON'T DISH OUT AUTOMATIC RESPECT....[WTF ?] AMOUNT OF CUNTS I MET SO FAR....RESPECT IS THE LAST THING "SKANKS" OUT THERE DESERVE.

OH ! AND IF THIS THREAD SEEMS OUT OF PLACE....ITS BECAUSE I'M A REAL MAN, FED UP TO THE BACK TEETH OF FEMINIST IDIOTS & BEING FUCKED ABOUT.

16. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
  17. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    copious_spunker, I am curious.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SITE. I assume that you at least looked at the URL or site name before joining. You might find it surprising that most guys on this site are wait for it.... locked in a chastity device of some type. They also have a deep sense of respect towards women. Your signature " Would like to Marry a girl with keen interest in Gangbangs !" seems a little out of place here, I might be wrong but that's just my thought.

If you looking for group sex may I suggest adult match maker.

Reizla likes this.
  18. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    As mentioned....already...I tried everywhere....online & other

Usually get ONLY luck "abroad". But apparently I'm stuck here for a while & got VERY bored...and thought I'd give a few sites a whirl.

Pics s fake by the way....but only as FAKE as EVERYONE ELSE'S.

Even if I get BANNED.....Gimme a break,..its hardly like after 8 YEARS, I was just on the cusp of meeting ANY female on my wavelength. LOL

Not even anyone I know.....knows a "single" female in London...its a running joke !

But I'm always entertaining.

19. copious_spunker

London
    Local Time:
    Yep ! Thought so....!

Not even on here & 3 other sites....does ANYONE know of ANY single girl....that ain't a CHORE.

Guess I'll have to go out to a coffee shop or two,....and then on to a bar or two.....to ATTEMPT to try to speak to a female....without her INSTANTLY thinking I want to "fuck" her... &/or "rape" her...because,...y'know....ALL us men are potential rapists ! {Hence the LAND of cosmo reading TROUSER WEARING feminist women}!!!!*rolls eyes.

IF ONLY there was a "goodlooking" single female out there that wasn't uptight & hard work & momey obssessed from the very first moment.....I might just be able to develop my relationship skills.She might even rate worthy of NOT having to be....a Gangbang Slut wife !

ha ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice