new goal

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by her_pantyboy, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    (pantyboy)..today is day 59, my goal was 60 days, now it's 90 days.

my Keyholder is a beautiful, sexy Woman that came into my life 4 years ago, we have been living together for close to 3 years and each day i fall in love with Her more with each passing day.

She holds the key to my CB-2000 chastity device, which i am required to wear 24/7, only allowing me to remove for cleanings. Her control over me is complete. She tells me that my cock and balls are really Hers, and She decides how and when they are used, and i love her for it. Since my Keyholder took control of me deciding if and when I would be allowed to cum, my orgasms have become one of the most intense sexual experiences I have ever had. I owe it all to my beautiful, sexy & perfect Keyholder, whom I love

(Keyholder) The pleasure I get with him locked up is sooo. I can't even think of how to explain it. Getting him aroused having him lick me almost every night. It is difficult for me not to take the CB-2000 off and just ride him hard. But, knowing that keeping him in for a long period of time, when I do unlock him it is explosive. We have a great sex life but this just makes it so much more. I love getting him hard in there, teasing and licking him. Knowing that when he is away at work he is thinking of me and wondering if I will be releasing him. Losing interest in this NO WAY. I think of locking him up pretty much on a daily basis. I'm being a little selfess, I like to reach over at night and hold him, or lay my head down on him, with the CB-2000 on I feel the cage. He is the love of my life. I enjoy pleasuring him, and him pleasuring me.

Attached Files:

2. ptathuk

ptathuk Member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I'm so envious of you both. I'm a succor for a good love story, and it's great to see posts like yours. Thank you.
    ptathuk

3. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    I think your relatuionship is beautiful.

reading that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :wink:

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Congratulations are in order! You both sound like you're having fun, so why stop!

5. jj62

jj62 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Wow... 90 days will be tough, but i'm sure you will cope

I've done 60 days once and am two thirds of the way through a 45 day period at the moment (think I'm going a bit :tongue::tongue: at times though)

Good luck to you and nice to hear of you both enjoying the chastity scene

jj

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice