New gay bottom guy in permanent chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by workingclasshero, Oct 14, 2019.

1. workingclasshero

workingclasshero Locked & Proud

Bike messenger
    PARIS, France
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    #1 workingclasshero, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    I've been lurking here as a visitor for a few months and have decided to go though with creating my own profile, so here's a short introduction as suggested by the moderators, especially since my profile is a bit atypical compared with most of the other members.

I'm gay, and have always been been about as submissive, in and out of bed, as you can get. For the past three and a half years, I've been in a relationship that, from the outset was a DOM/sub one, including a rule that any orgasm and masturbation for the sub was to take place only out of the DOM's sight, with the mutually-agreed sole purpose of sex, literally from day one, being my boyfriend's cock and my boyfriend's pleasure, and nothing else. We also established a few rules setting out the inegalitarian nature of the relationship, including, but nor limited to, the rule that my boyfriend is free to fuck anyone he sets his sights on, male of female (he's bisexual), while I, the sub, was required to be strictly monogamous, in thought, word and deed. One of the reasons the relationship blossomed (neither of us had previously been in a long-term relationship before we met) was that sexually we're into exactly the same things, which I suppose I can summarise as dominance without the pain, since my boyfriend is sexually extremely selfish and egotistical, but he isn't a sadist, and I'm not a masochist—and what we both already shared when we met was a strongly-held view that sex between a DOM and a sub, in a gay relationship, should be about the dominant partner's sexual pleasure, to the strict exclusion of anything else.

We indulged in a number of specific shared fantasies, such as my boyfriend choosing a second sub guy, met online, to serve him jointly with me, under my supervision. But nothing seriously kinky, probably as we're both quite young and relatively inexperienced.

This summer, as my boyfriend had to travel a lot for business, and couldn't take me with him, we were separated for several weeks, and took out our frustration by exchanging fantasies and pics online. This was the best thing that could possibly have happened to us: it made us eventually decide to take the rules a few steps further as we both wanted his dominant role to be emphasised further. We expanded the non-sexual set of rules to include a range of domestic chores and work to be done outside the bed, and also decided one way to make me more submissive and a better performer in bed was to put me in permanent chastity.

This is something I had been interested in prior to meeting my boyfriend, to the point that I had purchased and experimented with a CB 6000 device. But I had never worn it for more than a few hours, such as occasionally wearing it for hookups with dominant-minded guys. This was because the pain from the device meant I was unable to sleep in it, and it seemed absurd anyways to try to migrate to permanent chastity while single, since that concept always seemed pretty meaningless to me (I'm not attracted to the idea of an anonymous 'keyholder') if the designated keyholder wasn't someone I was in a long-term relationship with.

After three years, with the sexual side of our relationship being such a resounding success, I felt I was ready to make my long-felt urge to be locked in permanent chastity by my boyfriend a reality. I had already experimented with refraining from orgasm voluntarily, and had successfully done this for periods of several weeks and even months, with my record being eleven consecutive months (I promise this is true) without cumming, though this was usually in periods when I was in between hookups. (I've always been heavily inclined to monogamy.)

We initially envisaged a setup where I would only be unlocked and allowed to masturbate once a year, on the occasion of my boyfriend's birthday, before being locked up again for another year.

As my boyfriend wasn't interested in dealing with the technical side, I was left with sole responsibility for identifying a suitable device, submitting it to him for approval and trying it out. I knew the CB 6000 wasn't going to cut it because I hadn't been able to find a way of wearing it long-term despite trying multiple times. I also found it aesthetically pretty ugly. Initially, we settled on a silicone Birdlocked device, but although it was very comfortable, this fell out of its own accord after just two days, while I was making deliveries on my bicycle (I'm a bike delivery boy for Uber Eats). Also, I found plastic and silicone were not good choices for a device designed to be worn perpetually, because cleaning it was going to prove difficult.

The second device I submitted to my boyfriend was a steel BON4 Micro device (I'm not well-endowed at all). Although I had to break this in over a period of about ten days, and even had to take it off entirely for a week because choosing a ring that proved too small caused some bad bruising while I was riding my bike delivering meals all day, eventually, by trial and error, I was able to find the perfect fit.

When I was confident I would be able to wear the device without ever unlocking (hygiene isn't a problem with the BON4 steel devices, which can be thoroughly cleaned while on) I presented my boyfriend with an unopened, new ABUS padlock, still sealed in its plastic wrapping (so he could be certain there would be no duplicate keys lying around), asked his permission to substitute it for the original BON4 padlock, and presented him with the keys.

I've been in chastity since June 30, and locked in the BON4 Micro since the middle of August, and our sex life and relationship have improved yet further since. The shared bliss of bringing submission to a new yet higher level, breaking previous boundaries in terms of commitment, obedience and dedication to giving my boyfriend the best sex possible has been such that we've decided to aim not to unlock me for my boyfriend's next birthday, which falls next March, and look to a one-time release date one year later, in 2021, when he turns 28 and we will have been in our relationship for five years.

I realise all this is quite different to what most people on this site are involved in chastity for. I guess the crux of it is that in a gay relationship, the bottom guy's dick can (and in our view should) more easily be dispensed with altogether, making permanent chastity without release (or release at extremely infrequent intervals) a more realistic option if the bottom partner is sufficiently dedicated.

I'll try to share news about how this situation develops, if readers express an interest.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    You certainly win the prize for longest intro. Welcome. There are a few sub gays around on here. Good luck

Guy and workingclasshero like this.
  3. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion, thank you for sharing your relationship dynamic with us.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Welcome to our community. You sound like you've found the path you want. Good luck.

workingclasshero likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion! And thank you for your very detailed intro, it was fascinating reading. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

6. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Welcome and thanks for introduktion. Permanent chastity sounds very nice to me, go for it :)

7. Control Boy

Control Boy Member

Local Time:
    I appreciate you are in chastity for your boy-friend, but if you ever want an "unknown" key-holder, please contact me as a fellow gay-boy. cdsmptony@gmail.com

worldwidesub likes this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome, and nice introduction. I don't know that what you're doing is so different from many of the submissive husbands here at CM. Many of us have decided that in order to deepen our submission to our wives we should be in long-term chastity with few or rare, or even no, releases or orgasms, and that our focus and goal in life should be to assure her sexual priority and satisfaction. Good luck with your chastity. And stay safe on your bike.

9. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
  10. workingclasshero

Bike messenger
    PARIS, France
    Local Time:

Thank you very much!

Guy likes this.
  11. workingclasshero

Bike messenger
    PARIS, France
    Local Time:

Ah ah, thank you but I don't think he will agree with that.

12. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Welcome! I've got a queer (female) keyholder, but we base much of our dynamic on gay boi concepts of bottoming and chastity!

worldwidesub likes this.
  13. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    I hope your boyfriend will organize the most beautiful and highly sensual moment for you to cum after such dedication !

14. workingclasshero

Bike messenger
    PARIS, France
    Local Time:
    Thank you. Knowing him it will be very basic. He's not interested in other guys' docks, and that's fine.

15. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm in the same boat with my keyholder and it really helps to focus on serving and giving pleasure, when you know that your guy parts are not of use or interest to your keyholder/Master/Mistress. It's nice to have someone on here with that reality/experience!

16. chastityboytoMSS

chastityboytoMSS New member

Retired
    Seattle, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    Félicitations et ma femme et moi-même souhaitons beaucoup de succès à vous et à votre partenaire . Est-il difficile de faire du vélo avec le BON4 micro ? Ile-de-France est notre ville préférée et elle nous manque beaucoup .

17. worldwidesub

worldwidesub Member

USA Virginia Mid Atlantic
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Beautiful intro! I too am interested in permanent chastity but wear the Holy Trainer nano (soon the nub) due to frequent trips through airport security. The Bonn4 micro cage sounds great for hygiene and long, to permanent, wear though!

18. workingclasshero

Bike messenger
    PARIS, France
    Local Time:

I don't expect airport security to be an issue. It's not illegal to wear body jewelry.

worldwidesub likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gay boyfriends want try chatisty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice