New Fun Cage

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by JosieLynn Jewell, Apr 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    This is the first cage I've designed from scratch - it is designed to be printed on any home 3D Printer. Loosely based on a design called the "No Fun Chastity Cage", this is completely redrawn in Fusion 360, and added a locking mechanism for magic locker support. If you don't have an actual lock, print the "Dummy Magic Locker" file

Four Ring sizes to choose from (sizes approximate based on area as they are not circular)
    Small - ~44mm
    Medium - ~48mm
    Large - 50mm
    X-Large - ~52mm

Two Cage lengths - don't overestimate how much room you need!
    • Small Cage - ~35mm from base to inside tip
    • Large Cage - ~56mm from base to inside tip
    Three Tubes to choose from!
    • Small Tube - ~36mm from base to inside tip
    • Medium Tube - ~50mm from base to inside tip
    • Large Tube - ~88mm from base to inside tip (may want to rotate this -25 degrees to print the supports up the middle to the tip)
    A novelty "Strap-on" tube that can be locked in place.
    • Combines the Small Tube with a large phallus shape that complete covers the wearers own penis
    • overall length is 160mm and the width at the widest point of the crown is 51.5mm
    • Please remember many plastics are not body-safe and to be smart about what you do with these parts.

Parts will require sanding and finishing. Print the ring with 5+ perimiters and 4 top shells for a durable piece. Very strong if printed in PETG.

Attached Files:

hdfghsfg, Hannah8500, Blue00 and 3 others like this.
  2. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Some pictures of the parts
    New Fun Strapon Tube.jpg New Fun Strapon Tube.jpg Rings.png cages.png tubes.png 2018-03-29 13.18.162.jpg 2018-03-30 07.49.112.jpg

Phoebe, Blue00, Dogchasecats and 4 others like this.
  3. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Dummy Magic Locker File

Attached Files:

Blue00, Dogchasecats and danleft1 like this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    I confess I'm intrigued.
    What would be the going rate (ball-park) for having say a medium ring and tube printed in different materials please?
    What are the interior and exterior finishes like smoothness wise?
    How strong/durable are these printed items?
    are the design open to customisation?
    How does one go about this? Do you print and post or does one get it printed locally?
    If the latter then how much for a copy of the designs?

So many questions.
    and a lot more to come i imagine.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting - I'm not offering a printing service for people, just the designs. These are primarily for people who have a 3D printer, but there are several printing services you can provide these files to and have them print and ship you the result. I'm going to post a bunch of information, don't worry if you don't understand all of it, some will be aimed at people who have experience with 3D printers.

Cost:
    Doing it yourself, it tends to be very cheap, depending on the material chosen.
    I haven't submitted anything to printing services to see what ballpark prices are, so I don't have a good answer for you.

Finish & Strength
    DIY, the finish will be decent if your printer is tuned well. Some light sanding around the base ring and in the lock hole is typically all I do, but the tubes require a bit more finish inside if printed with support. Strength is pretty good so long as you print it with a high number of perimeters and top and bottom layers (5 is good). Material choice will also impact this - I've used both PLA and PETG and tend to prefer the PETG for its stength and slight flexibility.

Shapeways.com offers a really nice finished product, much nicer than any home printer will produce. They print in a nylon resin, which winds up being very smooth and very strong, and probably has a bit of flexibility to it, and is likely dye-able like other nylon products.

Customization
    The files I've provided are standard files, and can be imported into many programs for customization

Cost
    I'm offering these files to people for free - I'm just an enthusiast with a hobby. In theory I would consider taking commissions for custom designs, but I'm not an expert in this area by any means.

I hope I answered your questions sufficiently - feel free to post more.

filltee likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

Lots of food for thought there thank you. Please forgive our complete ignorance ore 3D printing..we know what it is and thats about it .
    We were wondering will the designs also allow for printing with metals?
    We do look forward to hearing more about all this and the possibility of customs designs when you have time.

We both think it is really good of you to offer to share this.

Thanks

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    One idea that did come to mind the popularity of which would probably depend on the cost of the completed item.

When putting it on it snaps together and can only be removed by cutting. With a unique number on them and/or the possibility of a number of different colours.
    With no idea of the source unauthorised replacements could not even be sought
    Dirt cheap and its just keyless control. Expensive and its again keyless but for more long term wear.
    You could send your locked one a replacement device which they are free to use when they want or only when told but they wont be getting their next replacement until ..... X

Just a thought we had.

danleft1 likes this.
  8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    a design idea...
    you could make the bars of the cage in the form of letters, so the cage itself is the message.
    or with a solid tube have raised or cut out words, or the date locked up.

9. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    an idea that was inspired by @filtee - use small dumbell-shaped pins to hold the parts together, combined with pin holes with locking fingers that are pushed out of the way when the pin is inserted. you would need a certain amount of thickness to accomodate the locking fingers, but that can be dealt with. Tto remove the pin, drill the head, like drilling the head off a pop-rivet. Any questions, let me know, I'll try to explain better.

10. TheEtruscan

TheEtruscan Active member

Local Time:
    1:41 AM

I designed one 3 years ago....

11. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    The strapon, though probably not soft enough for real use??? is damn cool! nice!

12. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    So...I had been thinking about this very thing...I have a Chinese cage that has a base ring that I love, but the tube is not stealthy...and I have another Chinese device with a stealthy confining tube that I love...but is manufactured poorly, has a wide ring that allows it to twist on me... and though it uses the cool "integrated lock" its a weird interface between the tube and ring...I would kill to send the parts to someone to design a hybrid that uses my favorite ring, tube, and lock features and then send the file to a 3D printer to send me back the "perfect" device...is that possible? I'm sure it would require multiple iterations and would not be inexpensive.. I know far fetched but...maybe? Thanks!

13. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I've actually done something like this. I've printed a base ring for myself that has My Miss' initials embossed on the part that faces up, so I see it when I look down. I mocked up few with symbols on there as well, the possibilities are pretty boundless.

14. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Actually, this isn't terriby difficult to achieve with what's already done. The plastic lock press fits into the lock hole snugly, and when it's all the way in, there is no real way to pull it out from that side (in fact someone messaged me about how they would have been stuck in it if they pushed the pin in any further). The base ring lock design incorporates a hole on the opposite side that lets you push the pin back out. If someone wanted a version of the base ring without that hole, it would be very, very difficult to separate without damaging something. The current plastic pin also has a hole all the way through it that a numbered plastic tag could go though if you wanted to go that route.

15. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    depends on how you like things. I put a condom on it, and tried it on myself. It is indeed very firm and very large, but wasn't something I'd rule out having used on me. My Miss, on the other hand, would probably not take it too well at all. There are other materials that can be printed on the printer as well, that are semi-flexible (think silicone phone case), and may provide an interesting experience. I could picture a firm plastic core surrounded by the semi-flex if I had a printer that could do multiple materials.

I've got the plans I need to simply put a vac-u-lok attachment at the end of a cage to allow you to choose your own toy, I've just got so many projects to do... I just finished up 3D printing and painting a set of fake nails to use and enjoy :)

16. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Tough to say how hard something like that would be. Small items can be scnned directly to 3D models, and would probably be the quickest way to a final result - it would likely only require re-designing the interlocking pieces, or just modeling a base ring (the easiest part) that fits into the tubes lock.

17. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Posting a 58mm circular ring for this device per a special request

Attached Files:

18. thongs911

thongs911 Junior Member

Local Time:
    What is the diameter of the cage?
    Every off the shelf device that I have seen is either too narrow for me, or if they make a wider version, it is way too long.

19. Boomer

Boomer Member

Local Time:
    Wayyy cool stuff. I try printing this weekend .

20. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    The cages and tubes have an inside diameter of 39mm
    The tubes have a slightly smaller outside diameter as they're 3mm thick while the bars on the cages are 5mm (this affects gap)

I've got a small wide tip cage for personal use that I find to be extra comfortable (if you're into that) that is oval shaped, 45mm wide and 35mm the other direction. It works out to be a similar circumference (~2% difference), but the proportions work better, and this one has an improved tip design which includes horizontal bars. I need to add these files here now that I think of it.

21. thongs911

thongs911 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I got a printer and printed the large cage with the 47 mm ring.

This is possibly the most comfortable cage I have ever had. Every other cage that I have had has been too narrow, and this is prefect.

There are a few things that I would change to customize it for me...

1. The hole at the end is too narrow, my slit is bigger than it, I would prefer it were oval. So it was taller.
    2. I would make it just slightly shorter, maybe 3 or 4 mm.
    3. I appreciate the amazing tolerances, but I could not get my lock all the way in with the ring and cage together. Separate, the lock went right in to each piece, but together, I never could get it all the way in. I ended up printing the dummy lock just so I didn't break my real one trying to shove it in. Im glad I didn't force it all the way in, because it wouldn't be coming out. I've been wearing it since I made it, partly because, well I can't get the dummy lock out without pliers. I know there is a hole on the left side to push it out, but the dummy is hollow.

Is it possible to share the fusion 360 files so I could see what you did, make some modifications, and learn?

22. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing the kind words and the suggestions.

The long cage you printed is one of the original designs, and all the new ones I'm doing have the tip shaped like the one in the "More Fun" thread, which is oval in shape, and I personally love. I will find the time to create new medium and long cages eventually, and will update here at CM when I do. I can shorten the length a bit when I do, or make one slightly custom depending on how it works out.

The tolerances are a bit of a compromise honestly. I do want them to fit together properly, and not be too loose. Because you've printed it on an FDM printer, and those holes don't have supports, the holes close up a little bit. I've got to get my parts printed on shapeways to verify their process does it a bit better, because my thoght is if you have a 3D printer, you can do a bit of finishing yourself to get the right fit. With that said, I've experienced the exact same thing you're describing, and I roll up a small bit of sandpaper and slide it through the cage hole (the ring usually doesn't need it) a few times, and use an emory board on the flat portion of the lock hole. I actually have a dremel bit that's the perfect size as well as a tiny file as I've printed dozens now. After you've done that, if there's still a bit of a hitch when putting in the locker, push the front of the cage down (I usually always start too high!) and wiggle the lock a bit, it will go in, I promise!

Having a better friction fit and more positive "lock" together of the parts is one of the major things I want to improve for my next design series. It may wind up looking like the HT junction as the dovetail is just a good joint to use.

So, the dummy locker is hollow in case you want to put a number tag through it! Anything that's about 3mm in diameter will fit right in and pop out the dummy locker (M3 screw, or print a 3mm diameter cylinder)

I appreciate that you want to learn, as did I when I started this, but I don't think sharing my raw design files is a step I'm willing to take given the number of hours I've put into it. I hope you understand.

23. Va lor

Va lor New member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Thanks for your free designs, I can't buy your new cage because my parents would kill me if they find my little secret out and they definitely will if I get a package in the post. I'm wearing the new fun cage right now and I'm not sure what to expect as it is my first time in chastity. I tried to accommodate this week by just wearing the ring and yesterday I downsized from the 50mm to 48. I Aso put the cage(short wide) on the first time last evening, it felt great. After a few hours I wanted to try "security" and when I got hard the cage just pushed forward and pull my sack tight and my balls get a little blue,I even managed to pull out while erect. When Flaccid I can put index and middle finger under the ring.
    I know I need a smaller ring but by how much I'm a little afraid to just print the 44mm and put it on. What happens if it my penis stays hard and I can't get it off?

Last night I kept the 48 mm ring without the cage thon duringe night and woke up a little sore and with blue balls but everything was good after a few minutes and a little bit of bepantene salve.

24. Va lor

Va lor New member

Local Time:
    I printed and tried the 44mm and it is great thanks.

25. Agateno

Agateno New member

Local Time:
    thank you for sharing this!

Starting the print of the long cage and 44mm now, is the 3rd thing we print on our new inventor.

looks like i might have a new hobby now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice