new full belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Berliner, May 22, 2010.

1. Berliner

Berliner Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I recently purchased a adjustable full belt from a web site, it is called the enforcer from extreme restraints.com I was wondering if anyone else has this particular belt and if so any advice or tid bits about this particular model

2. big_girl_too

big_girl_too Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I have two of these. They are a cheap entry level product. At first, I was disappointed for wasting my money. I had ordered a small (28-32) and felt it was too tight. I have a 32" waist. I returned it but the company would not except it back. So, I ordered a medium. That's how I wound up with two of them. Well, since they are so inexpensive, I cut the chains off of the larger one and use it with the back strap only. Very comfortable for sleeping and under clothing. The smaller one I squeeze into for a tighter experience.

You will find that if you twist too tightly with the keys, they will strip out and not work again. I've modified the screws on my comfort belt by cutting a screwdriver slot across the head. When locked in, I keep the only screwdriver small enough to fit locked up in the tool box. When I use the small belt, I tighten the unmodified screws with the only good key I have left. I fantasize about just twisting that last key to the point where it gets ruined and I'm permanently locked in the belt.

The Enforcer isn't made out of high quality material. The metal parts show rust quickly. The cup is from an athletic supporter and the penis tube is actually a waste disposer tail piece with a section of radiator hose on the end.

But, I have more than gotten great return value from these units. Now I really want a real full belt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice