New Found Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by robin's pet, Mar 10, 2010.

1. robin's pet

robin's pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Hello Everyone!
    I just wanted to share a great night my wife and I had. I guess you could say I have been lurking, but I just didn't have anything original to share. I respect all of you for your commitment to the chastity lifestyle, we have been on and off with chastity for a couple of years. Gradually, however, things have been changing, and last night was really exciting!
    I had been in chastity and orgasm denial for nine days, when my wife texted me yesterday asking how I was doing. I replied, "fine, feeling the gentle squeeze of the Birdlock device." She texted back, " You will have a short discipline session tonight, and then I'll be squeezing it." I could hardly contain my excitement thru the day, as she has never seemed so confident and in control.
    That evening, she instructed me to strip down and then she removed the chastity device. She instructed me to lay down on my back and she used a scarf to tie my hands above my head. She next sat down on my chest and informed me that this would be a verbal discipline session, her pussy tantalizingly close but just out of reach. The intoxicating smell of her pussy teased me as I yearned to taste her. She then demanded,"Whose penis is this?" I replied, "Robin's". She continued, "Who controls your orgasm?" Once again, I said "Robin". "Who controls our sex life?" she asked, and I replied "Robin". Finally, she demanded, "Who's in charge of our lives?" And I surely replied, "Robin". She then said, "Good, now you will not orgasm tonight, but I surely will enjoy that tongue of yours!" She then allowed me access to that wonderful pussy! She was so wet, and I pleasured her like no tomorrow. She described how much she loved it when my tongue explored upward to her G-spot, then she began to orgasm. She was far from done, however, as she next impaled herself on my rock-hard penis. After a few strokes, and knowing I couldn't hold out long, she moved back up to my mouth and instructed me to enjoy the mix of our juices. I can honestly say it tasted even better! After orgasming again, she rolled over onto her back. This time she asked me to go down on her again, but with my fingers in her pussy. I easily slid two fingers in and began that "come hither" motion sure to find her g spot. Before long, her muscles began to clench around my fingers and she began to shake with a full-body orgasm. She bathed my face and hand with her flow! We then basked in the afterglow and I kissed her so thankfully for such a wonderful night. We drifted off to sleep, the ecstasy leaving me wondering what lay ahead!

2. chastrated

chastrated Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Wonderful post and avatar

Reminds me of when my wife orgasms while I'm locked up. Probably the best thing that can happen. Congratulations on her doing this for you and thank you for sharing the experience with me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice