New flr/chastity at long distance

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by K's submissive, Jul 7, 2017.

1. K's submissive

K's submissive New member

Helicopter mechanic, school full time
    New England
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    My wife and I started a new chapter in our life together. I really couldn't help submit myself to her. I talk to her about FLR and chastity at first she thought I was crazy. She found out this is what I really want. She has been reading on this looking through sites. And she does realize this is what we need in our life. Right now we are half way around the world from each other so this is started at long distance. She has been having me keep myself locked in chastity from when I get him from work until I have to go back to work also the weekends. And she checks when ever she feels she needs to. Starting Monday July 3 she made me put it on with a number lock and it's on until July 12. After day 4 it kind of got to me. Not having her around made more harder. She talked to me told this is what we have to do and it's needed. That helped but it made her feel bad and she was ready to call it quits. My question is what can I say or do to help her through this time also. She wants this life a lot but she still is very nervous about the full change when I get back to her in August. Any helpful advice would be great. The only thing I can do now is reassure her about this.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    When I started it was really difficult for my wife. She felt guilty about locking me up and denying me. She saw it as being "mean". Two things helped us. First I constantly reassured her I was happy with this. We would set aside some time to talk specifically about chastity and what we liked, didn't like or worried about. Communication is key. Secondly we started by making it a game of chance. You can find loads of them online, but we downloaded an app on the phone that was like a wheel of fortune type wheel you can customize. She used this to determine lock up time as well as tasks or activities that were sexy or fun. This did two things; first it made the wheel responsible for setting the terms of lock up and this removed most of the guilt. Secondly it made it fun. Good luck with the process, it can be a lot of fun and bring the two of you much closer.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. K's submissive

New England
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much. I do reassure her all the time. We talk about it also. I know it's a little more difficult being so far apart. I will use your advice. Thank you

4. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    My situation is somewhat different and somewhat similar. Lana's sissy pet has a wife and a long distance keyholder, but they're not the same person. After several years of confusion where she was trying to make me happy by doing something that wasn't really in her nature, we ended up involving a third party. We dealt with many of the same issues; when i started to struggle with a particular situation, her attitude was that this was supposed to be fun, and if i wasn't having fun, it was fine to stop. Well, it's not really that simple, as we all know. What turned it around for us was my wife realized how much more relaxed and happy i was when i was given the opportunity to express my submissive side. She still doesn't really get some of what i "enjoy", but she isn't going to argue with results. So if Lana's sissy pet had any advice, it would be to be honest and open about both your feelings; given that you both have the same goals -- an enjoyable relationship -- you'll find a way to make it work for both of you, as long as you keep open communication.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. K's submissive

New England
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply. Sense I submitted myself to her. There has been a whole side that never came out before. Even though we are apart for now. I have opened a door of emotions to her. This is something I never done in the past. She has been very amazed in my change. I am also. We are going make this work. She just gets worried with some things. I talk to her openly. I reassure her everyday. Our communication has become better. We both can't wait to actually live this new life when I return. 7 more weeks. Even when she tell me to do something now I do it. I know we are going live a better life together and I can't wait for her to lead me in person when I return home.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    With @lockit and I being on opposite ends of the country we use the computer a lot and I have a second mobile which is for Jules only. I find it helps to be able to separate. Just a word of warning, it's one thing to be doing this from a distance, when you are back together again your wife may have to start from the beginning again. It's completely different locking someone from a distance than it is when they are right there.

Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  7. K's submissive

New England
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the info. When I talk to her later I am going talk to her about that. She has my my info to log on this site. I'm going have her read the replies I have gotten. I know they all will be helpful. This is a big change in life. But it's the best and most needed change.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice