New device problem

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Hoates, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Ok, I got my new chastity cage, and tried it in. Was kind of tough getting it on. Not that I am massively hung it anything, quite the opposite. Anyway, I got it on, but the head of my penis was too large for the cage. I still want a small cage length wise, but the head of my penis needs to be able to fit in the cage. I need suggestions on devices. I want absolutely no length to be able to get even partially erect, but I need to be able to fit the head in the cage. Thanks ahead if time for any and all suggestions.

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    It’s dificult to give a recommendation when we don’t know the cage you’ve ordered or your anatomy

3. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Attached Files:

4. Hoates

Hoates Guest

That's the device I ordered. The head does not fit entirely in the cage.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Well, now you need to measure both yourself, and the cage, and buy a bigger one.

Most men get through a number of devices before they find one that is really comfortable. It took me 6 devices, first three plastic, then three steel ones. and that's not counting that I modified a few of them to change the shape and size.

And then, even when you do get one that's really comfortable, after you get used to wearing it for longer periods you'll likely find that you want or need a smaller device!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice