New Device Part 1

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by darkmystsofgod, Nov 11, 2009.

1. darkmystsofgod

darkmystsofgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    My Wife recently had me order a new custom steel device from Steelwerks Extreme in Montreal. Below is part one of this device which Chris was kind enough to send before the cage is finished (due in February - March of 2010) so that I could use it as my jewelry to get my piercing with. I am amazed at the quality of it, everything fits perfectly and there is not a single flaw on it. Even more exciting to me as I rushed home to open it and take a look, was the weight, it comes in at just under 9 grams, 1/3 of an ounce! After giving the piercing a little time to heal it should also work wonderfully with cb series of cages using either a padlock or a cable until the new cage arrives next year. Hope you all enjoy the pics will post more after I'm pierced. So far my experience with Steelwerks is A++, Chris and I have talked on the phone several times working out all the small details of my cage and he is absolutely wonderful to work with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Let's hope your Wife lives up to the name on the device! Secirity screw and padlock - nice one!

3. darkmystsofgod

darkmystsofgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Yes it is the actual jewelry that goes through the pa, the padlock is just trying to find a way for it to work with a plastic cage for a few months until the steel device is here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice