New device, and back to square 1...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub4M, Jul 31, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. sub4M

sub4M New member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    After breaking two CB-6000 rings, GF/Mistress and I decided on a birdlocked to replace it. It arrived a few days later, but work got in the way. I was sent out on a 37-day run and wasn't around when it arrived. We were close enough a week later, and Mistress came to visit, bringing the new cage with her. After a wonderful time together, I had to leave again and she told me to put it on. I happily complied when we reached our destination, noting I just had Her small padlock and no key. The first 24 hours were great! I was back in chastity for Her and was very happy! Ever since though, it's been a roller coaster. Sometimes it feels fine, others it's uncomfortable, and overnight it's downright painful. There's nothing wrong with the fit as I check it several times per day to make sure. I've concluded that I'm back in another break-in period, which has started to interfere with my job. I can't get the sleep I need to do my job safely. I'm managing so far, but I worry it'll get worse before better.

I communicated my concerns with Mistress, who understood perfectly. She told me I could remove it of I needed to and added that she slipped the backup key into my bathroom bag while we were together. It's been on for 16 days. My best is 17, and by the time I'm back home it will be 31.

Since I need to do my job, I feel guilty about taking it off for a couple of days. I know she'd rather have me do my job, but I feel like if I do one job, I don't do the other. I'm torn about it even though it's necessary for the people I work with.

Has anyone else gone through this? What did you do to resolve it?

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Yes ,had lots of that problim.not with the birdlocked though .after many tryes got the right fit.no more pain in the middle of the night.sorry this prob not help much,but know how you feel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice