New device advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Beach-bum, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    The hardest part seems to be getting the correct device as well as a caring but strict keyholder. Think I will go ahead and purchase a new cage am torn between the Attica Chastity Cage, good for my girth, and the Master Series Solitary Extreme Confinement Chastity Cage, meant to be great for comfort as there is no room for movement.

In the past I have owned Bon4 - comfy but insecure, CB6000 - painful, Metal birdcage - good but a little visible.

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    I'm not familiar with the two cages you referenced but from person experience buy steel cages over the plastic ones. eBay is great way to test out cages as the Chinese have practically knocked off every model out there. Many of them are very good quality too. However if size is an issue for you and you need bigger than the standard 32mm - 34mm cage diameters you probably need to go custom for a good fit.

3. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Ordered an eBay HolyTrainer as always liked the design, will see how that one goes for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice