New chastity system EXO belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by tater891, Aug 8, 2011.

1. tater891

tater891 Member

Assembly
    Texas
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Does anyone know anything about the exo-belt? Just found out about it and was wondering if it's and good system! The website is exo-belt.com!

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    The Ex0-Belt model is very big and bulky,....and I found it difficult to put on. Wasn't practical for me. I've not tried their other devices but I haven't read any great reviews.

3. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I bought one. Was never able to get into it and binned it a few weeks ago.

4. ReReDrock

ReReDrock New member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    I bought a V-1. big/bulky, hard to put on, didn't fit right. went back to my cb6k til i find something better. PM me if you want it, u pay for shipping and i'll gladly give it away.

5. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I agree with everyone else here. Totally uncomfortable & impractical for long term wear.

-NotR-

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    I do have exobelt extreme, and have worn it several days.

Finding correct setup of spacers takes a while, and I'm not 100% certain a perfect setup is even possible. I found a decent setup, which does bother in daily duties. Only problem is peeing; there's a drop which will practically always stay in, and dribble out later on. Tugging and pulling and squeezing almost eliminates this problem, but just always.

Putting it on is a lot bigger task than just slipping into pa5000 (or my cb3000 for that matter). However, not impossible.

Taking it off is quite OK, save for the drop of pee, which may or may not emerge.

I have never slept with extreme on, but I guess it would be a challenge (you know, the early morning erections).

I found out that I can pull out, unless I put a PA barbell, but only in shower with warm water and soap.

I do like the device, even with the shortcomings. The design is original and great and the quality of the product is very much OK.

However there are cons, which may be showstoppers. If the spacer setup is not 100% correct, there may be pinching, even drop of blood. Also, peeing will be difficult, if the spacing is not allowing enough.

I'm not binning the device. I save it for the day my PA5000 cracks and I need some device to either get a new PA5000 or something else.

Clumsy: yes. Complex: yes. Efficient: yes, with reservations. Getting in after getting out without the key is impossible.

7. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    I use the yahoo chastity sites and see a lot of messages about problems with and emails have been sent to no response in which Jenny quickly reply's back in the message group. Good, Bad I don't know??

8. pistachio

pistachio New member

Local Time:
    I too have an exobelt extreme, and also had a problem with pinching. I then replaced the supplied pins with 2-1/2" threaded bolts (1/4" diameter), and added 3 pairs of nuts (how appropriate) to the spacers to hold all the pieces at fixed positions. Thus, without the sliding, the pinching goes away. It also becomes much simpler to put on (as it comes it seems to need at least 3 hands). I improvised a new locking scheme with some "erector-set" type metal strips. I find the resulting device to be the most comfortable I've worn - morning erections will wake me up, but are not scream-inducing, as well as the most secure (for a "toy" device - while possible to get out, it takes considerable effort and some pain, and it is impossible to put back on without the key.) I have worn it continuously for several weeks without problems.

9. tater891

tater891 Member

Assembly
    Texas
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Thanks all, I'm just not feeling my cb 6000!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice