New chastity agreement for the next 12 months.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Apr 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    For 4 years my wife and I would agree to what happens the next year. Basically the lowest number of orgasms and sex night. The rest was just fine tuning the things we did. We did it so that be both can enjoy chastity. There is no being forced to do anything. Just give and take so everyone was happy. We stopped in year five and tried to wing it to see what happened. Did not work out. Sex got boring due to same routine every week. We were both guessing what each other wanted and often were wrong. So we went back to doing annual agreements.

It is just an outline of my limits of submission just like we had for our BDSM games. This year I only get 3-4 orgasms because my wife is not a fan of penises or the mess they make. Also prefers me when I am orgasm free. So we discussed it and this is the lowest number of orgasms I can endure this year, but each year it will be reduced by one. My wife has told me over and over again that if I left it to her she would never give me an orgasm. We both know that no orgasms will not work because without hope of an orgasm, the thrill of anticipation of an orgams is gone and no reason for me to alter my behavior since I would have nothing to lose. Maybe we will stop at 2 orgasms a year. Maybe add more if needed. The idea is not to make me suffer but to get used to having less and find the magic compromise number.

Other than that there was just one more thing of note. If I tell her that I do not want to do chastity anymore, as a way of getting an orgasm which I once did in the early days, she is to withhold sex from me until I lock up again. Then she starts the orgasm clock again and adds an extra month as punishment. She has already threatened this when I get weak, but we wanted to formalize our understanding. That is about it. Just a short email. We found that "contracts" get too confusing after a while and box you in. Also end up having parts that contradict others. An annual agreement of ten short items which are not too detailed, seems to work best for us. It does not box my wife in other than the minimum amount of orgasms an even then, she gets a range rather than a fixed number. Also she can just give me four orgasms in a week and not anymore for the rest of the year. So she has flexibility.

I guess our approach to sexual fetishes is different than many others. We view it as sex games and not who we are. We have been into all sorts of fetish play for 44 years and had fun with all of them. We have always managed to stop our fetish play from leaking into our marriage outside of the bedroom, but chastity is different. I cannot leave my chastity cage in the bedroom. Still we make it work with minimal effect on our non sexual life.

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Thanks for posting ,
    I love reading your posts and your insight into things .

boisub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice