New Chapter

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Design is me, Mar 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    I haven't posted in a while, but I had to post today because of today's events. My wife puts up with chastity now because she likes the way I am when chaste. She understands that I need the cage sometimes for the kinky thrill it gives me. One thing that she hasn't budged on is wearing my cage outside of the house and only on weekends.
    Well that changed today. I have been mostly on the honor system for about two years and it usually works. With all of the corona virus guidelines my office has allowed most of us to work from home. I like to work in the office and now there is only five of us there. I am the only person in my wing which gives me a lot of alone time which makes my mind wander. Needless to say, I have made myself cum a few times and my wife has noticed the change and basically told me that she doesn't like me this way.
    Today I was stroking it in the bathroom at work and stopped myself. I drove home and told my wife that I need to wear the cage 24/7 to keep me from masturbating. I told her that I need it to be the man she wants me to be.
    After some crying and kissing she told me to put it on and we'll see. I went back to work with the cage on and I am now locked full time as trial period during this crisis.
    Thankfully I had ordered the Amicus cage from MCN last month. It's more comfortable than the Chinese cage I was using.
    Wish me luck.

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Good luck on your upcoming journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice