New CB6000 user

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Daddies property, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Daddies property

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    Hi,

I have decided to wear a chastity device and now 3 days in. Really feel comfortable in it and gives me a warm cosy feeling. Sleeping is ok. Wake up with one erection per night but it goes down quickly enough.

I am a larger uncut grower With a low hanging ball sac and large balls. From 3 inch flaccid to 8 inch hard and thick.

The problem I have Is when I get erect i seem to get hard between my body and the ring itself as it has no where to go. From my smallest flaccid state to full erect normally is a huge difference. I can feel the erection kink backwards and feels trapped so to speak. Is this normal and common and medically ok.

I really wish I had a small tiny penis !

Attached Files:

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    That's just the way it is really. Initially it can be painful but after time I found it doesn't hurt at all! I'm in my 8th year now and started off with a CB6000, quickly moved to 6000s then onto a Queens Keep. Enjoy.

3. Daddies property

Local Time:
    is the 6000s the small version of a 6000 ?

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Yeah... in my opinion there is just no where else to grow unless it is gonna tug at the ring, etc...

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes it is. The 6000s is very comfortable. A lot of people belittle the CB series but as starter chastity cages they are very good. The fact you have various ring and spacer sizes make them a good point to start from. If you are looking for long term wear without unlocking that often then a more open metal or 3d printed device is the way forward! The cage length needs to be smaller than your flaccid size as well. It's surprising just how comfortable a good fitting device can be. I personally am kept locked 24/7 and as close to 365 as possible!

6. On the Edge 247

French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    UK
    Local Time:
    I also started on a plastic CB6000. it was OK but I found it pinched my ball sack in the corners. I think this is mainly because the rings are round and not Tailored to the body.
    I also had problems with them cracking in half down the seam, which can be painful. After many years I have progressed on to a Stainless Steel Holy Trainer v4 Small with a 45mm ring! It is quite heavy but I wear panties and tights which helps support the weight and helps tuck well!
    I also lube twice a day using baby oil inside the tube and the base of the ring to stop the S/Steel sticking to my skin. I soon know if I have not lubed.
    The maximum I have done is 21 days 24/7 minus a weekly Sunday 10 min clean.

7. On the Edge 247

French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    UK
    Local Time:
    I’m also trying a Stainless Steel Holy Trainer Nub but so far ave struggled to do much more than 40 Hrs straight in this due to its tiny teeny size. I can wear it during the day OK but night times are difficult for me! I will persist, defiantly no erections with this one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice