New cage, looking for volunteer testers (free cage)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Leia, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    #1 Leia, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Hi all,

I have designed and manufactured my own chastity cage, which I have been having a great experience with. It has been comfortable, strong, lightweight, easy to sleep in, easy to cycle/drive in, and barely noticeable most of the day. I cannot pull out without considerable effort as the design of my cage is close fitting. It doesn't buckle under erections like I've seen some HT models do.

I'm looking for approximately 3 volunteers, who ideally have the integrated lock, willing to test out my cage in exchange for some detailed feedback/review. I will design, make and post your cage for free. The picture of my design is in my avatar, although your design may look slightly different. However, it will be a breathable, enclosed plastic tube with a low form factor.

In exchange I would require frequent feedback (every few days) on the following categories:
    • Feel,
    • comfort (including pinching, when where, what situations),
    • aesthetic
    • how easy it is to go about every day tasks including toilet, sleeping.
    • What changes would you make.
    I would prefer that volunteers are UK based as it reduces shipping cost/time for me, but if not enough UK people come forward I am willing to consider further afield, so please send me your details regardless and I will consider.

To qualify, I need you to email me the following information (email at bottom of message):
    • Measurements as listed below in millimetres
    • Postal address
    • Are you circumcised?
    • Do you have an integrated "magic" lock? (Same as HT)
    • How long have you been exploring chastity? (more experience the better).
    • Chastity mansion user name
    The four measurements (in millimetres), which volunteers will need to be reasonably confident are accurate these are:
    1. Penis length (tip to pelvis)
    2. Penis length to balls (tip to balls)
    3. Penis width
    4. Ring diameter.
    I will design to these exact dimensions, however if you want a more compressed fit on the tube, take a small amount off (up to 12mm) off both measurements 1 and 2.
    Measurement 2 makes up the ball gap. Measurement 1-measurement 2- 6.5(ring width). This will give you an approximate ball gap, the cage relative to the ring is tilted 5 degree's inwards, so actual gap will be smaller.

Measurement 3 is important, and for comfort you may want to add 2mm or so, but the closer to your size it is, the less foreskin will move, do not go smaller than your measurement, you won't get it on, and may cause yourself problems if you do!

Measurement 4 is the most important to get right, the ring is a perfect circle, but the diameter you give me will be the measurement of the height of the ring, as when the ring and cage are put together, the width will have 3.5mm extra space width wise.

Please feel free to ask any questions below, I will also update this thread occasionally about how the trial is going and assuming all goes well, when I plan to launch a website selling these and their price.

Please send the required information to leiaprintdesigns@gmail.com. Please no time wasters! I will not keep any of your personal information longer than is absolutely necessary for the sake of this trial. Posted items will give no indication of their contents. Privacy is really important to me.

Thank you all,
    Love,
    Leia

sylvana chastity likes this.
  2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    US resident up for being a tester.

3. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thankyou! Please email me your details and I will get back to you.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I am a Uk resident and I am willing to both look at this and even be one of your testers.
    The decision is not mine to make so I will ask my Lady if she is agreeable.
    Her forst question I'm sure will be... what would be the duration of this "testing" please?

5. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'd like about a weeks worth of feedback, but would prefer two, if you want to give feedback for more, that would be really great. I'm hoping that after a week or so, the problems encountered would be realised. If all goes well, I'd like to launch the website at the end of the month, but certainly ready for the new year.

I don't expect 24/7 wear, just as much is as reasonably and practically possible, but including sleeping. If you are a lifestyler then all the better.

6. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Any pictures?

7. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:

Attached Files:

8. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    nice idea anyway - as there's so much crap sold nowadays I'd love to create some myself! :D

9. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I agree, have any thoughts?

10. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been into chastity for about 18 years, full belts. devices, you name it I have probably tried it, my wife/kh loves the game and I would love to be considered to test your device.

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Nice simple design. Good luck with your testing. Does it come in other colors?

12. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    It looks great. I would love to find one that my small testicles don’t retract though the ring then it comes off. Would yours help with this problem I have?

13. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Funny I was thinking the opposite. To me it looks blah.
    Not awful, but rather boring and a bit unrefined.

So my question is, is that the prototype or close to a final look?

14. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, please send me your details and I will get back to you.

15. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Yeah in the immediate future I can make in pink and cyan as well, but I am hoping I will be able to make in pretty much any colour.

16. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I can't say for certain if it will fix your issue as I still need to do testing for feedback, but with a fully customisable ring size at what should be a relatively cheap price, you would be more able to experiment to find the right size for you to minimise or avoid that issue.

17. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for that feedback, this design is a prototype. It's design is intentional at the moment becsuse a simpler design is easier to edit to work out the issues and cheaper to create in larger numbers to keep the cost down so more people can enjoy custom chastity. I will be changing the design based on user feedback, but I can't say by how much or design to suit everyone. If you have any ideas on that I'd be keen to hear. If this product works for people, I will look at making a more expensive version and possibly with more customisable features for a higher price in the future.

18. Hagler

Hagler Member

Local Time:
    Well I have tried ever belt there is so I'm up for it I'm I the uk

I have designed and manufactured my own chastity cage, which I have been having a great experience with. It has been comfortable, strong, lightweight, easy to sleep in, easy to cycle/drive in, and barely noticeable most of the day. I cannot pull out without considerable effort as the design of my cage is close fitting. It doesn't buckle under erections like I've seen some HT models do.

I'm looking for approximately 3 volunteers, who ideally have the integrated lock, willing to test out my cage in exchange for some detailed feedback/review. I will design, make and post your cage for free. The picture of my design is in my avatar, although your design may look slightly different. However, it will be a breathable, enclosed plastic tube with a low form factor.

In exchange I would require frequent feedback (every few days) on the following categories:
    • Feel,
    • comfort (including pinching, when where, what situations),
    • aesthetic
    • how easy it is to go about every day tasks including toilet, sleeping.
    • What changes would you make.
    I would prefer that volunteers are UK based as it reduces shipping cost/time for me, but if not enough UK people come forward I am willing to consider further afield, so please send me your details regardless and I will consider.

To qualify, I need you to email me the following information (email at bottom of message):
    • Measurements as listed below in millimetres
    • Postal address
    • Are you circumcised?
    • Do you have an integrated "magic" lock? (Same as HT)
    • How long have you been exploring chastity? (more experience the better).
    • Chastity mansion user name
    The four measurements (in millimetres), which volunteers will need to be reasonably confident are accurate these are:
    1. Penis length (tip to pelvis)
    2. Penis length to balls (tip to balls)
    3. Penis width
    4. Ring diameter.
    I will design to these exact dimensions, however if you want a more compressed fit on the tube, take a small amount off (up to 12mm) off both measurements 1 and 2.
    Measurement 2 makes up the ball gap. Measurement 1-measurement 2- 6.5(ring width). This will give you an approximate ball gap, the cage relative to the ring is tilted 5 degree's inwards, so actual gap will be smaller.

Measurement 3 is important, and for comfort you may want to add 2mm or so, but the closer to your size it is, the less foreskin will move, do not go smaller than your measurement, you won't get it on, and may cause yourself problems if you do!

Measurement 4 is the most important to get right, the ring is a perfect circle, but the diameter you give me will be the measurement of the height of the ring, as when the ring and cage are put together, the width will have 3.5mm extra space width wise.

Please feel free to ask any questions below, I will also update this thread occasionally about how the trial is going and assuming all goes well, when I plan to launch a website selling these and their price.

Please send the required information to leiaprintdesigns@gmail.com. Please no time wasters! I will not keep any of your personal information longer than is absolutely necessary for the sake of this trial. Posted items will give no indication of their contents. Privacy is really important to me.

Thank you all,
    Love,
    Leia[/QUOTE]

19. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you experience is really useful, please send me across your details to my email.

20. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you want to participate, particularly if you have already indicated your interest, please send me your details soon. I have had some responses and I have two more spaces for testers currently. Looking forward to hearing from you!

21. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I understand. I’m an engineer so I like to get function dealt with before aesthetics. Sadly as you know most do the opposite.

I’d suggest once you get the fit and such right, just make the tube more attractive, I’m not sure how. It can be something minor. But something that doesn’t make it look like you just drew a tube in CAD and printed it. Something that make it look like your product is worth buying.

22. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for this feedback, my design language is admittedly quite utilitarian. There are a few more steps involved than just drawing a tube, but the design is intended to be simple to ensure that there is a good balance between customisation and time spent, so I can keep the cost down to something affordable to most people. I also didn't want to add any unnecessary curves or edges that may cause pinching or that would increase its profile. I'm just at that point where I need feedback.

tomf_22033 and Charles3451 like this.
  23. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    If I could make a functional suggestion.

I find that after several days of continuous chastity, I start to "drool"
    It would be nice to catch the drool in a condom rather than letting it soak my panties
    Most cages I've tried are perfectly smooth on the outside, the condom slips right off
    I would like to see a cage with a slight ridge on the outside that would hold a condom which has been rolled over it,

24. DannieSimms

DannieSimms My SO's servant

Local Time:
    I would be interested in being a test subject for you, although US based.

25. Leia

Leia Member

UK
    Local Time:
    This kind of adjustment wouldn't be too difficult. I'd be surprised if enough people have this requirement, to make it a standard feature (it may increase risk of pinching for some users depending on how its done), but this is something that I could do that is more bespoke for individual orders.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice