New cage - isn't it too small - share your experiences

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by paps, Nov 20, 2017.

?

Too small?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    87.0%
Random Thread
  1. paps

paps New member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Hi chastity lovers,

Few hours ago I just got my new chastity from china. Before I only played with CB6000 (cheap one) - the ring was uncomfy and the device - well i think my penis when flaccid was a bit too small for it at the tip.

Anyways new ones I got are extremly small - and I reduced a ring size to by 1 size. The photos show the smaller model I oredered at it seems comfy and small.

I also got 1 size bigger model but I'm not sure if I should use it - smaller the better - well you have to admit it looks a bit more adorable.

I need to mention that I'm a grower so my penis gets up to 7-8 inches depends on erection.

First photo - flaccid - second photo trying to get hard in the cage ;)

Attached Files:

2. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    just got mine in a few weeks ago looks like its bit smaller than yours but like it better than the larger ones

3. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    If it's not uncomfortable, I think the smaller the cage the better.

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  4. Gward

Gward Member

Bristol
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    It looks a little bit tight

5. Zoepee

Zoepee Member

Tx
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
  6. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Speaking for me, the smaller the better. Once I adapted to the smaller steel devices and went smaller, I finally ended up with one that is claimed to be 28mm cage length and I've been locked in 24/7 for over 3 months on at least 2 occasions. Most of the time I don't even notice it.
    Your mileage may vary. Good luck.

7. paps

paps New member

Local Time:
    Firstly what do you think about the ring fitting? Here are the photos with a bigger (50mm) and smaller ring (45mm). The only reason i'm trying the smaller one is because with bigger when I'm standing it leaves a big gap from the top.

I've been a little hard so it made my penis very veiny (smaller ring) which I don't believe is very good in longer term (longer even than few hours).

[​IMG][​IMG]

And the smaller one:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I'm really surprised with the amout of reply's to the post and being honest I was about to give out a try to the bigger cage (52mm) but since the pool stated it's not too small by 100% votes I guess I have no choice but to use the smaller one (40mm).

Well the difference is only 1-1,5 cm:
    [​IMG]

It's wasn't that hard to put on:
    [​IMG]

And when it's there it feels like there's nothing there:

[​IMG]

So everybody that voted... well you partially made a choice for me:
    [​IMG]

We'll see how it goes at night! Cause I plan on some days of 24/7 chastity which due to the pool might be a little more that I asked for ;)

Attached Files:

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @paps i think that your willy is a bit to big for that cage and that its gonna hurt you.

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Not to big not to small. To tight not to tight. These are all questions that You have to answer yourself. You can read about how to measure for the right fit on numerous web sites and from numerous people. Their are some basic things to understand if you can remove it without unlocking it it's Probably to big. If it turns your testicals blue and hurts a lot it's probably to small. If you've ever been in a locker room you would see that no two Penises are Excatully the same so Getting Your Perfect fit takes some time. Of course it's going to give you some Discomfort at first ecpesually when you try and get erect. Discomfort and Pain are not the same thing it takes time. 1/8 of an inch or 2-3mm doesn't seem like much but when your dealing with something that changes in size so drastically it's Huge. Pardon the Pun. You and only you will know what is right for You.

Many years ago my wife and I were shopping for a car. It came down to two different models. The one I loved and the other was really nice. When we took them for a drive my wife ( due to her body type and past injuries) couldn't get comfortable in one of them no matter how she adjusted the seat. In the other one she was comfortable instantly even after driving it for many hours. It wasn't the one I loved. I'm Sorry if this post got a little long but finding what perfect for You is t always that easy. Good Luck

10. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I've been locked in 4cm (I really mean it from the back of the ring to front of the cage) for two weeks now and it's fine. I think the penis can adapt to a lot, I'm below average but I didn't think I was that small. Maybe I am and maybe that's why my Wife couldn't care less about having intercourse with me. We have really sexually rewoken in the last six months, but as I'm sure many of you long term lockees know, sex is about her pleasure and ends when she is satisfied. I'd take a picture but I don't want to add more cock pics.

11. paps

paps New member

Local Time:
    So just passed first night and it wasn't that bad. I waked up few time to a hardon but still it wasn't that painfull (or maybe I got used to it with past cb cage).

It still pulls my balls up really far which wakes me up - but maybe with time it will ease out.

Had some major pinching yesterday - but it turned out to be some skin that went inside that cartherer hole on the top (not sure why I choosed this kind of cage) - anyway I'm not sure if I should use that metal bad boy:
    [​IMG]

I have quite a few concerns - health, when to take out, how often, is it worth risking, what when it will try to erect? Has anyone here have experience with using this with your cage and would recommend it or not...

Attached Files:

12. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    You have to be incredibly clean. UTI once caught will be remembered for the whole life. I had bad very experience with inserting catheters inside.
    Its definitely not worth because properly sized base ring will be safe enough not to take out your willy.

13. paps

paps New member

Local Time:
    Soo... I think the cage isn't to small like most ppl said in the pool - no matter if I fold the skin and put it inside the cage or just put the tip inside and the rest is kept between the cage and the ring - I can wear it comfortable for a whole day - the only thing is it leaves some marks that actually go away after few hours... in case of longer wear than 24h would it still be the same?

For the metal plug I posted it's a big no no for me - tried it today - and had some dildo fun - I think I leaked some cum which was really hot - but when I took it out there was like a small drop of blood - and right after I peed out another drop. That was really scary for me. I used some dissinfection and when I cummed and pissed like 10 minutes after there was absolutly no sing of it and I didn't feel any pain nor that I felt any while it was in.

Well I won't try it again for sure! No point risking something unpleasant for just that one piece and I'm awaiting tomorrow morning if everything is okey - if there are any sings that would suggest it's not I'm going to doctors straight away.

Anyways I'm giving up the cage for few days... if everythings okey it goes back on - and I'm ordering a model without that plug on the end which I guess would be even more comfortable that the one I have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice