New Cage found on amazon

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NeedingToBeLocked, Sep 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    If it's only $32, beware of the maxim that you get what you pay for. I switched to metal some time back (custom made Lancelot design from Germany). Best decision ever made. Yes it's expensive, but it is so worth it. Secure, comfortable, and breathable inside it. Only drawback is of course if travelling have to switch back to our previous device - the Curve (plastic). Damn airport metal detectors.

2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Metal cages are legal on airplanes but you’ll have to explain (and probably show) airport security your “body jewelry “. There’s a thread here with a few adventurous members that have done. I may try it later on this month

cagedjon likes this.
  3. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    That is BRAVE. Not sure I'm that courageous! I have to go to a government building tomorrow that has a metal detector on entry. I will be uncaged, of in a plastic one, for that!

4. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I don’t know if I am yet either but I’m trying

5. NeedingToBeLocked

Local Time:
    Well, this cage is going back. Sharp edges and rough spots on the rings.

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    I have the Evotion version and then bought the knock off, the differences are significant. Firstly you can only get it with a very small gauge PA pin. This was immediately sharp and to small and felt it cutting into my piercing. I am 0 gauge and I think its like 8 gauge. It doesn't fit anything like the original even though they were meant to be the same size. It is much smaller in diameter and I could barely get it on after so much fiddling. Next was all the sharp edges and finish, which is really poor.

The knock off was worn for all of 30 minutes before it had to be taken off from discomfort.

The knock off was poor value even at $25. compared to the $200 for the original.

But if you wanted to see how this style of thing works then maybe its of some value, to eventually get the original made to fit.

This model in the Evotion wasn't for me and I bought the Bijou, which is the most comfortable plastic airport friendly device we have ever bought. If you go to the Evotion site, my cage is featured in the photos. Its the black solid shaft model, 100mm long with the 0 gauge PA pin.

Chris1982 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice