New cage and a few mods to it.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Finn-egan, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    I've been wearing a typical Chinese micro cage, with a bubber plug in it, to help push my penis up into the body, rather than have the head sit in the cage, and the loose skin bunch up around the lock area. Recently I bought a device called "Munchkin Screwed" from KoalaSwim. It is/was good, but the metal cup, behind the plate was digging into me too much. I removed that part, which made it into essentially a different model. https://www.koalaswim.com/Mistress-Fury-Screwed_p_1034.html

I love this cage as it suits our goal of me living with the penis inside the body. The downside is that despite experimenting with a urethral tube, I just can't do that long term, so I have to pull out the back to pee. This works OK as I'm well enough trained/conditioned not to cheat on the chastity and get hard. For some this might be a deal breaker. Anyhow, for us, it's great. She loves the look of balls and no dick, which is her goal with me. I find it very comfortable, and now much prefer to have my penis inside, rather than flopping around in my pants. I made a version of the front plate out of rubber, to keep me tucked, but easier to pee. This has worked well too. I'm happy with the combo of cages I have now. The Screwed series uses an allen key instead of a lock, and it's much less bulky, and very wearable out and about. If your chastity invoves dick denial as much as orgasm denial, it's a good choice for sure.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice