New Boy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slave_seeks_owner, Jul 6, 2008.

1. slave_seeks_owner

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Hi everyone,

This is my first day on here and i am most grateful for being allowed membership of what looks to be a wonderful site. Please make allowances if i do not adhere to appropriate protocols in my first endevours to participate. i will do my best to learn quickly.

A little background about me. I am 56 years old with previous experience of service as a sub / slave to several women (not at the same time :bigsmile:). I have served in chastity and have a cb2000 and a cb3000.

I live in the UK, West Yorkshire and i am divorced.

I find myself unowned at present :cry: and would very much like to find my soulmate who i could love, serve, honour, worship and (last but certainly not least), obey as Her slave, friend and lover.

I have a strong interest in chastity and i find that being kept in a locked chastity device provides a constant and permanent reminder of the fact that i am owned and under the control of my superior Mistress; enhances my submission and aids my compliance with providing some of the more degrading and humiliating "personal services"; personal toilette for example.

I do have a very wide range of interests and very much hope that i can make new friends on this site.

My best wishes to you all.

slave ian

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh yes... we definitely don't have any protocol to learn about! :bigsmile:

Be yourself, speak the truth and share your experiences.. Welcome!

3. slave_seeks_owner

Local Time:
    Thank you both for your welcome. You should be congratulated for all the hard work you have put into this site.

4. Catoris_CD_jamie

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Hello slave ian. I agree. Mistress Watchful and pet have done a wonderful job with this group. I know I appreciate them very much.

Have a fabulous day!

~*jamie*~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice