New Boy Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lostboy90, Apr 27, 2017.

1. lostboy90

lostboy90 New member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Hello everyone!

I'm lostboy90. I'm a 26 year old gay/bi (mostly into guys, but dominant women too) boy who is starting to explore his sexuality, and chastity along with it.

I started to take an interest in chastity play about two years ago, but between having a cage that was too big and clunky, being single, holding my own keys, and not knowing about sites like this one, I never really got anywhere.

Now I'm a little more comfortable exploring things, and that's why I'm here! :)

So hi!

manintyres and JiL like this.
  2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Welcome! I hope you find the Mansion everything I have found it to be. Hugs!

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Hey there, LostBoy90, and welcome to CM. Can't wait to hear more about your story as it sounds like you've been through (or are still going thru) much of the same sexual identity issues that many of us have experienced.

4. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Welcome LostBoy90. If it's chastity that you're into, you've found the right place!!! Lots of good information, good folks, and quality advice here, again welcome ☺

5. lostboy90

lostboy90 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm finding lots of useful information and interesting stories already. ☺

6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Welcome LostBoy !! I hope we can chat sometime, and feel free to ask whatever you want.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Hi. I think you will find that most single guys do as you did. Not the same thing without a Keyholder. Let's face it, we cannot be forced into chastity so we have to have someone to sacrifice for. That can be a loved one or a Mistress/Master. I liken self locking as being a prisoner being his own warden. We all know where that will end up. I think you will enjoy this site. From what I have read, chastity does not seem to be very popular in the gay world. Could you fill us in about that?

8. lostboy90

lostboy90 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks JiL, I'll keep that in mind!

Yeah, keyholding for myself has been an exercise in futility. I started using one of those realtor lock boxes now though, which makes it more real. I'm trying to get used to my new cage right now though, a Holy Trainer v2 small. It's a little tight in some spots and chafes a little, but that just takes some getting used to.

I definitely wouldn't call it popular in the gay community, at least from my limited experience, but it does have its niche, typically with subs/slaves, pups, and sissies. The fundamentals are pretty much the same though. The natural state of a boy is to be horny, and the natural purpose of a boy is to please his Sir. By staying in chastity, a boy remains horny and ready for his Sir at all times, and since he is locked up a boy can more easily focus all of his attention on pleasing the only cock in the relationship that really matters. Chastity helps a boy focus on using his holes to better please his Sir without pesky distractions. At least, that's the theory.

9. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Hello and a very warm welcome ,
    There are lots of lovely people on here who can help and advise on you and empathise with you on your new journey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice