New belt maker looks awesome.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Minas bitch, Aug 27, 2020.

1. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Yeah Cocoon seems to have terrible customer service. As I've mentioned a few times on here. They said they would ship my belt back in November which would have made it a 6 month wait. Fine, it's a work of art. Takes time and I can accept that.

But now it's March, haven't heard from them despite having sent an email once per month. So we're at 9 months and I can't even get an update. It's not like I'm message bombing and I've been very polite in my mage though I did mention in the last that I'm frustrated.

It would be fine if he'd just say "I'll ship it (), sorry I wasn't able to fullfill your order when I said because ()..." just give a real date so I'm not chasing information. Won't ship till May, June? Fine, just communicate.

I think I'm going to reach out to paypal to cancel my order soon. Maybe wait another month. If rather have my item but.... Since I can't get a reply nor my product may as well have my money back.

Bdsm43 and John like this.
  2. ChasteandPlay

Local Time:
    Just reading back over the thread. Sorry for being a broken record everyone. Just frustrated about it.

3. tinydick

tinydick Member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    As a impatient man, I can understand your frustration. I felt lucky because I was able to find out the long waiting time through other friends' experience before i tried to order a cocoon. Once again lucky enough to get a suitable custom chastity belt within 7weeks.

4. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Anyone with their belt hear from Jura lately?

5. ChasteandPlay

Local Time:
    Thanks for that. I imagine anyone who's impatient would have been distressed by the sheer wait time. You seem to have been lucky if you only had 7 weeks.

I consider myself a fairly patient person. It's the stated date, lack of follow through, then months of silence that gets me and I think it's reasonable cause for drawing a hard line. The silence before he said he's shipping was unpleasant but I could deal as I expected a minimum of 6 months. But once you get your customer ask excited with "yeah shipping this month" then silence... It's actually fairly disrespectful in my opinion. No one forced him to project a due date that he was way off from being able to meet.

I can't imagine ignoring one of my customers for over month let alone three.

But I'm also curious, is anyone getting anything these days? Replies, product?

I'm somewhat curious if the whole Russia thing will create more delay - these things tend to have butterfly effect.

6. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Any news? Has anyone tried contacting him?

Also has anyone managed to wear the device for more than 10 days? I actually now have the funds to purchase but I'd like the belt to be delivered in at most a year and a half and seeing how people have been left in the dark, this seems rather risky.

I read on his twitter that he's no longer accepting payment on his website primarily because of a cybersecurity issue with the website, but is accepting via twitter and some other source. That's rather fishy if you ask me.

7. ChasteandPlay

Local Time:
    I still haven't heard anything. It's been since November last time I heard anything. I'm also finding it sus and will probably issue a complaint and request for refund with paypal soon.

In May I'll have been waiting a year.

I've actually got a decent amount of skill in metal working.

I'm probably going to make my own belt. Once I'm done with it I'll share here.

8. tinydick

tinydick Member

Local Time:
    My friend emailed him one month ago but so far no reply!

9. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I last heard from him in early March when he said he would review some drawings of how i want to make my own 4mm rear rod to replace the crotch band; then he did not.

Even though I got a belt from him, at this point I'd recommend that people look elsewhere. Unless someone who can run a real business takes his designs, or even hires him for his engineering skills, I don't think anyone can expect to get a cocoon belt.

10. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I chatted with shangai-bdsm about organizing a group buy - if 4+ people are interested we can probably save $100-200 per belt on shipping costs by bulk shipping them internationally. see this post https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...chastity-belt-asian-goddes.44457/#post-521741

mafsub likes this.
  11. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Hello to all cocoon-belt wearers:
    I have seen that the steel straps of the anal opening are slightly bent downwards. This makes sense for more comfortable wearing, but I know this from my former Latowski belt.
    The edges of the bands irreparably destroyed the trousers of my best suits when sitting for a long time. I fear this could also happen with the cocoon belt. Am I wrong?

12. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Update - I heard from Jura today, after many months of silence, sounds like my belt is going to be shipped soon, will update this thread with pics once I receive it. Not sure if he is really back or just trying to fulfil existing orders.

John likes this.
  13. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    You are not wrong. The bottom hardware of all of my various steel belts have worn holes in my underwear, and would do the same to pants if I wore any of them long enough

John likes this.
  14. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Shipment is in route to me, expect it Wed, still no word if he is really "back" to business as usual though.

15. tinydick

tinydick Member

Local Time:
    You are very patient! I had the feeling that you waited years for this to come!

16. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Yep! Tracking shows it arrived to the local depot, might get it tomorrow! Placed the order May 2020, so 2 years for this one... I've heard a few other small crafters can take up to a year but this is definitely longer than I ever thought it would be.

trublue likes this.
  17. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow! Signs of life from Cocoon. Hope this means that he's back in business - those belts sure look secure and sexy.
    @Chaste Nole - thanks for the updates, and I think we're all hoping for some pictures and a review when you get it!

18. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well the good news- the belt did indeed arrive with the planned accessories.

The bad - the locking posts seem to be ever so slightly off - meaning I can get the holes to pass over either of the metal posts/cylinders, but when trying to get both holes over both posts at the same time (to lock the belt...) they both won't pass through.

Anyone else who received a Jura Cocoon belt have this problem and if so, how were you able to solve it?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

19. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Whew- despite Jura saying not to bend anything, I did bend the front piece just a bit and got it to close.
    I've attached a few pics of the assembled belt here - it really is well finished and polished. Easily the best built belt I've had (BBRZ, MySteel,NeoSteel).

Now it seems I need to diet a bit -since ordering the belt 2 years ago I added a few pounds and it fits a bit snug in the front. Will see if Jura has any ideas how to bend it a bit (has a little play/space on the sides) to give some more space up front, without distorting the overall shape.

Gonna try it overnight and see how it goes.

Attached Files:

20. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Surprisingly slept just fine, however the belt is very, very snug in the front. I've reached back out to Jura to see if there is a way to safely bend the waistband a bit to put a little more space near the front clasp.

21. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Looks very beautifully finished. The angular bends of the belt to fit anatomy are graceful.

I hope the maker can help you with optimizing the fit. It's been a diffucult few years to maintain one's weight....

ShieldingMatrixx

22. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Glad to see jura's still working on the belts, maybe he's just got an order overload, probably needs to hire more smiths.

I thought he recommended you to spend some time bending the belt before going long term.

You sleeping in it in your first night already is quite a leap tbh, even I can't sleep in my shoddy aliexpress belts because of the pressure point problems.

But yeah, tight margins on those locking pins. You may want to clean your hands when handling because those thumb prints are available for the world to see ;P

When I order (If he actually does actually come back online for orders) I'm considered getting the other (non-polished) option because having a polished finish just highlights all the damages and stains you accumulate over the years. Also in the upside down pic, I noticed the rear band isn't sitting flush with the penis tube and that the bolts are located rather close to the edge, it's just a bit concern as it may look like a weak point (and the gap may accumulate dirt). As you sit and manoeuvre especially with a rigid tail band, that's one of the most stressed flexing points on a belt and I've broken a a belt 3 times at that spot.

How's the pressure over the hips? One of my concerns with hip design is that I get a bit of a numb spot over my hips with a tight non-slipping fit.
    Other major concerns I have including the tail bone pressure point and the anal opening pressure over your cheeks, doing a lot of exercise tends to result in chafing cuts over time, although cutting down on weight will probably mitigate that issue.

Also, while there is a depression for the part of the penis shaft that runs up from the scrotum, it still looks like quite a tight fit and I've got a bit of a scar in the webbing part that connects my scrotum to the bottom of my penis shaft.

Do you have any of these problems after some extended wear?

23. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Heh good point on the prints, like a piano black finish, the belt does show marks very easily. I finally got the pins set, Jura admitted to changing them just before shipping, likely that is why it was tight at first.

For the pressure, it is fine over the hips, just tight directly in front - likely due to some weight gain during the 2 year ordering/delivery ordeal. I have to compliment the fitting kit though, the other aspects are very good, that's why I could sleep in it the very first night.

I've been wearing it 12-18 hrs per day and so far no rubbing/sore spot issues. The closest issue I had was around the rear oval piece pinching the butt cheeks a bit, solved by sliding the rear a bit lower where it should go and that provided enough clearance.

24. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    It's very good to hear "it really is well finished and polished. Easily the best built belt I've had (BBRZ, MySteel,NeoSteel)."

I have behind barz, carrara and neosteel. I am very interested in Jura but really have doubt in product quality.
    Thank you for sharing info.
    Please keep update.

25. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    Product quality is not an issue. Getting a belt from Jura is the issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice