New belt from Switzerland

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by trublue, May 18, 2024.

1. trublue

trublue Junior Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
  2. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Well it looks very nice but, for me, a high level of security is important. I don't get a good "don't even bother to think about it" feeling if there is any chance that I might be able to pull out of the tube. It is important that the end of the tube is held against the groin with no gap and no more than a few mm movement possible. The closeness at the bottom is important. This one looks as though it is too flexible. The piece down the front from the belt to the tube needs to be rigid and strong enough that it cannot be bent once the belt is on. This looks as though it is flexible. in addition there is probably some give in the cables across the buttocks, because the buttocks are soft. Maybe it is possible to get a bit more movement because the belt is flexible. It might be OK if the loop round the back of the testicles was a ball trap arrangement, but I don't think it is.

Desairs likes this.
  3. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    it looks like the lock they used is off a soda machine t lock handle. this is a new idea for these. as for security of it, not so sure.

4. Osprey

Osprey New member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Wow! This looks very cool! Thanks for sharing. I’ll need to look more into them.

Sf_subdial likes this.
  5. Sf_subdial

Sf_subdial New member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Would be super cool to hear experiences about this belt!

6. nebuka

nebuka New member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Hi all,

I'm nebuka, the creator of this belt.
    Feel free to ask me any questions here, on fetlife or the contact form on the website!

Regarding the points made in this thread:
    I understand the comments about flexibility. This actually is a design feature, as my primary focus is comfort (I come to the security later). I wanted to make a lightweight belt that can move with the body and does not come in the way of daily movements and sitting. I had issues realizing that with rigid parts, which would create pressure points after 2-3 days of wearing. So my approach is to reduce rigid parts to a minimum and keep everything else flexible, and the result for me is that I have no pressure points even after multiple days (>7) of wearing.

The security comes from the aspect that because the belt is flexible, the cables conform exactly to your body and follow your natural lines. This means that you can wear the belt tightly without discomfort, which reduces the slack available in the flexibility to move things around. (There is the option to have the cables between the cheeks and not over the buttocks). With the anatomical shape of the cage, it is more secure than anything else I've tried before.

The lock is a 7-pin tubular lock which is rather difficult to pick without lock-picking tools. I chose this lock because it allowed me to design an ultraflat locking system, tying into the design philosophy of creating a fine and sleek belt.

TLDR ;) :
    If your fantasy is a heavy duty belt where you want to be locked behind a thick layer of unforgiving metal, then this may belt may not fulfill this fantasy. I personally adore this fantasy and I absolutely love shiny metal around my body, but this belt aims at a different purpose. If you are looking for something that is absolutely discreet, does not constrain your movements and that you can wear for longer periods while still giving you the feeling of "being locked", then this could be the belt for you :).

Looking forward to all your comments,
    nebuka

Desairs, hardbodysub, trublue and 3 others like this.
  7. Tarly

Tarly New member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Really love you design seem like something comfortable that could be worn with discretion.

big fan here.

I like to work with silicone for making toy and gadget. how do you achieve the non skin sticky finish on your cable would really love to know

8. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:16 PM

Is this still concept belt? or it is already final model and is ready for commercial?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice