New Belt, and a challenge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Sep 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    My wife/kh picked out a new belt for me, which came this week. (and which I am wearing now). I like it-very comfortable, but secure. I had great difficulty with the CB-type devices from pinching and chafing. In contrast, I could wear the belt indefinitely. (see pics in the Photos section)

Also, I asked last night if I would be unlocked this weekend. My KH really likes PIV, and so has unlocked me for a few hours of fun every week or so since we started my chastity a couple of months ago-plus I pleasure her almost every night. Anyway, she first said, "No, I don't think so." But then thought for a minute and said, "Here's what I'll do: I'll let you out to jerk off in front of me, but only if I can have my girlfriend from work come in and watch with me." Turns out she has taken to wearing the key very prominently on a necklace at work. She is quite busty, and very eye-catching, particularly when she wears something low cut. A friend and co-worker noticed and asked about the key. My wife explained it, and her friend was apparently very interested. My wife then later got the idea to invite her over for the show when I asked about being unlocked.

She is obviously getting into this more than I thought she would. This is new ground for us. I haven't said yes or no yet. I'll let you know how it goes.

2. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    It can be a very slippery slope once another person or two are involved. Trust me!

3. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    I agree-luckily this ended up being a "false alarm". She did not actually invite her friend over, and just said it to get a reaction from me. We're still just a twosome, and I think it will stay that way. (I hope!)

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Once you involve someone else it's never the same. It can be very exciting and very scary. Since my wife/KH put me On Display to another lady my life has never been the same its been very exciting and different. I've loved how my life has changed but your situation is different then mine so be careful.

bincorona and Charles3451 like this.
  5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Yea .... I really don't think I would want the intimate dynamics in the relationship I have with my wife.

Somebody else knowing about chastity and stuff like that .. that is ok .. somebody else holding the key .. I could deal with that .... but a 3rd person being intimate ... (I guess we would need to really define what "intimate" means) ..... sure seems like a slippery slope to me ..... and not one that I want to go down at this point.

Ha! .. gotta admit it sure is fun to fantasize and read about though :) Go figure.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    I reckon it's her decision not yours. She's got the keys and can leave you simmer as long as she likes.

7. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    True that. Turns out the whole idea of bringing in someone else was just meant to tease me. (which it did-i was both highly aroused and a little nervous)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice