New, been reading for a while though. Intro.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dirk214, Jul 25, 2017.

1. dirk214

dirk214 New member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Hi there. I just signed up here and was just making an introduction. I have been reading threads here for many years and finally decided to join. I was wondering if any of you all were similar to me in the sense of why you wear CB's. First a bit of background. I am a very controlling and very "high strung" person in my day to day life. I am not sure what drew me to chastity belts but for some reason it is so exhilarating to wear one and not be in control for once. Does that make sense? It seems weird to write it. Another thing I was curious about it I am not sure how to really begin a chastity "session" for lack of a better word. My girlfriend and I recently opened up fully about our fetishes and this came up, she was not silent but didn't really comment on it. I am not sure how to re approach the topic. Lastly, I own 3 devices (CB6000, Bon4M, and a full belt from eBay), I was wondering what you all felt was the most secure and most comfortable from them, I haven't done any real long term wear so I was hoping for a starting point. Lastly, do any of you have a "switch" chastity set up? I have always fantasied about both my girlfriend and myself wearing CB's and teasing one another for days or weeks on end till we both couldn't stand it any more. Any ideas how to discuss that with her would be appreciated as well. Any who I look forward to discussing things with you all in the future and thank you for having me here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice