New Badass Workroom cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Masters whoreee, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Masters whoreee

Masters whoreee Active member

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Title says it all. PA lock through inverted bars. Scrotum bar was too tight so I am using this two piece ball stretcher in the mean time. I have to space my testicles away from everything to avoid pulling and irritation on the PA lock. I am mailing the bar back to him and he is going to re make it. This cage is perfect for me, an amazing grower 1.2-1.5 flaccid to 6" erect, uncut with mounds of forskin, my PA is slightly off to the left and it all works perfect. I have tried several designs and this cage fits too well. I chose the initial ring setback to fall right behind the piercing and head of penis to allow some freedom of movement. Especially to move forskin for cleaning without removal. This was very important. Key holder doesn't like to bother with routine monitored cleanings. There is no way out of this cage. You can also permanently lock it with c clips. Once they clip in you can't pry them back out due to the design. That is scary, my keyholder is not aware of this feature yet. We needed a device I could not cheat. Because I will. She now locks all the toys, vibrators included. That combined with this new cage, I'm now 100% hers. I feel better than I thought I would in a different way. The fact that its really real is still becoming a reality for me and this feeling is quite interesting.
    Here are some pics.
    Questions comments it's late and the pressure is building, been uncaged while my PA healed so having to adjust to night time again ;)
    20200419_013356.jpg 20200418_233701.jpg 20200418_233613.jpg 20200418_231543.jpg

2. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    who made the cage?

3. Masters whoreee

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    bondinchas and Chadstallion like this.
  4. mikestce

mikestce Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    What is that scrotum bar for? What model is it?

5. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Just wondering if your KH figured out the evil secret of this cage. If they could make this with an integral PA hook instead of needing the extra lock in order to have inescapable and permanent containment, it would be amazing.

Danny15 likes this.
  6. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    I've been looking for more information on these cages. I love the idea of the clips but I wouldn't want to use them if removing them meant having to destroy the cage since they're on the more pricey side

7. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    I've been in a bad ass workroom cage for about 5 months now. I followed their measurement instructions and I love it . I do find it chafes a bit if I'm not thorough with drying. It's well made to fight tolerance. Mine is the one with the side lock and curved base ring . I had ordered a Lori's but when production stopped I ordered one from bad ass . Very pleased with it

8. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    Have you tried the c clips yet?

I was trying to find specific info about the c clips they add with the "permanent" lock feature. Specifically if one needed to get the cage off for some reason, air travel, or something. Would the cage have to be destroyed or would their still be some way to get the c clips out

9. Masters whoreee

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    The clips are permanent. I believe if you are air traveling and need to remove the device, "permanent" chastity devices may not be for you. He has an Allen set screw that is removable. But once the clips are installed it becomes permanent.
    I personally own a cage with the permanent feature. By nature of design once the clip is inserted removal would mean destroying the cage.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    A great Looking device!

Masters whoreee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice