New anti-pullout add-on for generic chinese cages;

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by bean_drew, Aug 7, 2022.

1. bean_drew

bean_drew New member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Has anyone had a chance to try these new clamp-on anti-pullout things for the A271 etc lines? It's available to fit 2 different pin widths for the circular and curved based ring models ...

Knowing that (non-piercing) pullout-proofing is basically futile, I've been looking out for an option that is hard to get back into - in which case I wouldn't want to take the chance of pulling out if I knew I might not be able to get back in.

This seems like it might make locked re-entry more difficult. However, I would be concerned with how this would interact with morning (or any) wood - would the narrow contact points possibly do harm to a tumescent member?

Attached Files:

2. lucabb

lucabb Member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    how it work exactly?

3. bean_drew

bean_drew New member

Local Time:
    You would clamp it over your penis when inserting the tube into the ring - the little holes fit the posts on the tube, so it's held shut and puts the penis in a little grip.

I think you could still wiggle *out* of the vise, but I am wondering if it would make it hard to stuff a dick back *in* to the tube with the base ring locked in place.

Ordinarily with any of these ball trap devices I can pull out and stuff back in with fairly little difficulty - even with the tightest base rings that fit.

Attached Files:

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    It is to be placed between the cage and the ring, side by side against the cage. The idea is to reduce the diameter of the cage at entry point, thus reduce the chance of slotting the penis back in. So its not anti pull-out.. more of an anti put-back. It also works like a spacer to reduce the gap between the cage and ring so that balls slippage possibility is reduced. It works well for low hangers.
    Some comes with spikes to mimick kali’s teeth bracelet.. now that will prevent pull out unless one is machoist enough to endure cuts and bruised. Some models call it ‘points of intrigue’.

5. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Similar to the "Vice". I imagine it works exactly the same way and just as well. Make sure it does not reduce circulation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice