New and suprised

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Mrs.G, Apr 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mrs.G

Mrs.G New member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    In my intro I had expressed questions so here we go...
    1.) Can this only be bedroom play successfully? Meaning I don't want or need him to do everything.
    2.) If me and my counterpart want a baby what is the risk of infertility?
    3.) How can I get more into enjoying him being under lock?
    4.) How can I punish if he like rough but not pain?
    Help plz...

2. Jeff Vader

Jeff Vader Member

West Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Hi and welcome Mrs G

1. yes it can
    2. 0% - we conceived during an unlocked period
    3. Make a list of things you enjoy and want more of,
    4. Basically 3 and 4 are personal preference between you and your other half.

iome343 likes this.
  3. Jeanette_Phillips

Jeanette_Phillips Long term member

Retired
    Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion, we have found lots of interesting points of view here, most of which we had not considered.

We wish you luck with your journey.

4. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    1. You can only play in the bedroom, but I assure you, soon it will become a lifestyle.
    2. Never.
    3. Use him however you want. Use your imagination and fulfill your fantasies. Most importantly, do not hesitate, do not feel pangs of conscience and forget about modesty. It will pay off many times over later.
    4. Unfortunately, I won't tell you. Punishments are very individual. But there is one thing. It doesn't matter what and how he likes or dislikes. What matters is what you want. Would you like to whip him? Do it.

5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Keeping your partner in chastity is about helping him control his masturbation habit and focusing his desires on you. You literally hold the key to his orgasms so it’s natural he will want to do everything in his power to make you happy. The more you remind him of that fact, the more excited he will become and willing to please you in the hope you will use your key.

Communicate with him as well as others like this board to discuss your thoughts and interests. In the end, you’ll find what works for both of you. If nothing else it should improve your communications and help avoid things falling into a rut.

There are lots of ways to correct behavior but that’s between the two of you. Adding time, and teasing to the edge of orgasm then stopping can be effective tools along with over your knee spankings, etc.

Most of all, enjoy yourself.

Ron33 likes this.
  6. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome,

I think you will find a whole range of people here, so know up front that the only RIGHT way to do chastity is what works for you both. You don’t have to go “all in” if you don’t want to. And more importantly, I give you high marks for being willing to explore but there is no need to lose yourself. Here are my opinions. My wife and I are older, and our kids are out of the house. Chastity play has been part of us for only 4 or so years now. I am only locked periodically, when it is mutually desired, not all the time.

1. Yesssssss, but keep in mind that chastity is generally ineffective when it’s done for a few hours. At that point it’s more like foreplay than chastity. What he is more likely seeking is for you to be in control of his penis. Which leads to my answer to you question #3.
    2. Assuming you are using conventional chastity devices, essentially no risk of infertility. It’s only extreme play like ligatures and such that are health risks.
    3. This is the hard part. I will make a leap here and assume you didn’t just wake up one morning and say “ya know, I’d really like to put my husbands cock in a steel cage today”. What has worked for us is my wife knowing that when she holds the key, she has total control over my orgasms. Our agreement is that I do not ask for release after I hand her the key. To be honest, that means that on some days she can just focus on doing her work or school stuff and my expectations are managed so I kind of know how the day or weekend will play out. But when she hints to me that she’s thinking about giving me the key back.....well, that’s a pretty obvious signal about what is to come. And for many men, me included, sometimes we need those obvious signals.

So perhaps that is one way for you to find pleasure in locking him. You day to day dynamic does not have to change, but you can establish for him clear guidance on his sexual release and you don’t have to worry about it either. You can release every day if that is what you want, or not.

4. Can’t answer that for you. Your definition of punish in this specific regard and activity is likely different than anyone else’s. You and your partner probably just need to talk that out a little bit more.

Welcome to the site, and I do hope you find some good advice here that works for both of you.

true42, Open2njoy and MissyB like this.
  7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    1. It can be bedroom play only but he can remained locked 24/7. Your life does not need to change your just making sure he does not masturbate and saves it for you. You will likely find it beneficial for both of you.
    3. What do you like. Cuddling, back rubs, hot sex only when you are in the mood, pleasure that is only focused on you? Just some thoughts. This is your opportunity to make it about you and that is what he truly wants by not being able to masturbate.
    4. Punishment can be physical or mental and not meant to be mean. Talk together and explore ideas.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Apart from the infertility question, to which the answer is no it's not a problem, the questions you raise can only really be answered by you. You need to sit down together and agree what it is you want from chastity. Good luck

9. subcukold's_WIFE

subcukold's_WIFE Active member

Finacial
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    hello, in my opinion:
    1) of course yo can, but i guess in few time will be lifestyle
    2) no risk
    3) i know is no easy at beginning, but more you use him for your needs, more he will be satisfied.
    4) this is up to you, every miss have to found the more effective punishment

10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Have you thought about using it to make him a better person? Maybe for incentive to exercise, go to the gym, eat better or get to those tasks he knows he needs to do but has put off? Locked guys love when you give them tasks. Maybe he needs to go through closet and get rid of everything that he hasn’t worn in the last year or organize the garage.

11. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    1) -

yes it can be bedroom only successfully. Its the agreement between the two of you that defines the extent and limits of your chastity journey. For example, you could cage him up before "play time" and then focus the session on your needs / wants / desires without a thought of his own sexual release.

You can decide when and if he is allowed out of the cage during playtime or, you could decide to make him stay caged for more extended periods (the day leading up to it for example).

2) -

unsure of medical implications, but, if there was a danger it is likely that there would be uroligist published material on it, google may be your friend.

3) -

That is entirely up to you and the dynamics of your relationship. If he is open to being doiminated (not necessarily demeaned / humiliated) then its probably a lot easier to set up rules or activities that benefit you directly the most.

4) -

If not pain, then the punishment has to mental, it could be temporary loss of something he enjoys (no beer for a week, no watching sport for a week etc), or it could be something that he dislikes doing e.g. he has to clean the bathroom or kitchen etc (extra points if you make him do this naked but caged), or some other activity he dislikes. Putting extra effort into getting his head into a submissive state (naked, caged, wearing something odd like a dress or womens underwear etc) will also act as punishment.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perfect answers right here.

Jeff Vader likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice