New and Nervous

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by newandnervous, Mar 9, 2010.

1. newandnervous

newandnervous Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I have been experimenting with this lifestyle ofr a year now, 12 months ago, I confessed my desire to be controlled by my then Girlfriend. She listened and to my surprise was not at all put off. In fact loved the idea of "being in cotrol of something for once in her life" I on the other hand am always in control and more than happy to give up the regns. Well two weeks later, I was in something I had never heard of before called a CB-6000. 1 day at first, then after a while i had worked up to 5. Then eventully after after about 6 months she had me in and out of the device but not allowed to cum for what has been my standing record of 20 days.

Today, with a unusuall glint in her eye, she said," today is going to be special for you. It has been almost a year since I first locked you up and you have not had a really hard test in my mind yet, today that ends... you have not cum in 13 days so far and you probably are thinknking that I am going to tell you that we are going to 25 days this time...WRONG... this time it is going to be 45".

My heart started racing and my cock sprung to life (she does not keep me locked up and she feels I should be able to be trusted. Sometimes I am in and other times I am out. QUESTION - Is that big of a jump normal, is it reasonable, I am really nervours about this. I dont want to dissapoint, but 20 days had me insane. Any thoughts?

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Is your Keyholder a member of the Mansion? If She is not, i would recommend She join. She will get a lot of positive support, advice and real information based on real experience here.

i am going to hazard a guess here that you have not cleared a psychological hurdle of giving in to Her control, so She is right in knowing that 20 days is too short a time period for you. And to get over that hurdle, She ought to have you restrained for the entire time needed to get you over your hurdle.

In doing this, She is going beyond compassion and truly offering you a very pure love. This is a very rare Woman, and i would argue that your own internal dialog has been so noisy that you have not really heard what is going on.

i would hope that you lead Her to this website and encourage Her participation. And i also hope that some of the wonderful Keyholders with long experience in Female-Led Relationships here will chime in.

3. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    Good advice from cbtok

I agree with cbtok. I, as many subs seem to do, tend to top from the bottom. Even though my Girlfriend and I have been playing with chastity for over a year now, I don't believe she has really taken control. Maybe your KH does believe she will be truly taking control after you've been locked up 45 days.

As far as 45 days goes, my longest time was 7 weeks - just over your 45 days. This was probably harder on her than me because she really does enjoy penetration with me. During that time, I pleased her in every way she asked and I could think of, but still could tell she missed the penetrative sex. While you may tend to focus on yourself and your frustration, try to remember it's about her and not you. Before you know it, the 45 days will be up and you'll have a mind-bending orgasm and crave another long term lockup so you can experience that feeling again.

Good luck and please give updates... maybe start a journal here on the Mansion. :)

4. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    It is my view that if you are topping from the bottom that should be sorted very quickly. my Mistress will absolutely not tolerate such behaviour and if She thinks that i am doing so She swiftly punishes me.

Topping from the bottom just means you are in D/s relationship. Just the wrong way round!! If you truly let Her control you the experience will be very rewarding if She is a naturally Dominant Woman She too will find it a great experience. Maybe She will find as did my Mistress Her natural Dominance will rapidly mature and develop to Her own surprise.

i hope you both find what W/we have and enjoy the experience and feelings this can bring. Don't forget, it is Her cock. If She wants it She will damn well take it. If you cum that's your problem!!! Lol!!!

Best regards

5. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    My longest period is 11 days and I was b@tsh!t insane at the end. Luckily my wife was going on a trip and decided to let me out while she was gone.

The funny thing is that I had just come to grips that the only way to survive was to truly surrender to her control in my head. I just couldn't do it - even though I knew that was what was necessary.

Now she has told me that she realizes why I've had such a hard time - because I still consider it a game. She told me that we are restarting and this time it will be 3 months. I told her that was completely unnecessary and that I couldn't do it. She said that I would be fine and that I needed to just accept it. I complained a bit more and she told me that this is what I had been begging her for and she added another month to show me she was serious this time around.

I don't know if she's kidding. She is very conservative and has never shown this type of behavior before. I would like to ask her if it's serious but am somewhat apprehensive about discussing it. Has anyone else experienced this "switch" in a normally conservative s/o?

6. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    JohnKelly00

It would appear that you have what a lot if men crave. A determined KH/Mistress that knows what She wants to do. my experience, whilst recent and new, is that a challenge or a whinge by me just ends in increased lock time. i have learnt very fast to shut it! Let's hope She does not research the ruined orgasm threads here and when you are released She let's you have the full glory of an orgasm after such a long period of time and such sexual tension building up. If She does allow such an orgasm you will see one fabulous side of this life style. If She does ruin it.... you will see the other equally mind bending side too. To be honest both are incredible experiences. i wonder what others think?

Regards to all

7. newandnervous

Local Time:
    I want to thank you all for your input. As an update, last night I went home and she asked me to do something I had never been asked to do before. She TOLD me that I was to penetrate Mistress pussy, make her cum, but that I had better not cum myself. "Concentrate my little boy, if you cum, we start over and add 5 days".

Just as she came, I pulled out (it took me quite a few tries to get her to climax with me inside her as I had to pull out on more than 12 occasions to prevend my own pleasure). I dribbled, but no orgasm. She made me lick it up and then she had me eat her well fucked pussy and she went off to skeep.

This sudden change in her behavior is odd, exciting, and I love it. To all of the people who suggested I had not submitted all of the way and I should, I want to say that you are right. But last night somithing went off in my head and I looked at her breasts (I am not allowed to look into her eyes without permission as of yesterday) and accepted the 45 day term of denial. I will keep you all posted and thanks for your input and support.

8. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Good start!

It would appear that you are beginning to learn and that you are certainly just scratching the surface. i would respectfully urge you to reveal your participation in the Chastity Mansion to Her and that you encourage Her to join with Her own profile. She obviously loves you and she obviously wants to ensure that you are focused, as you should be, on Her love for you and how that will unfold in your life. Not many Women have Her awesome courage and i honestly believe She would really benefit from some of the discussions here.

One way to initiate Her would be for you to show Her your first post, allow Her to read this discussion and see this most recent post of yours. If She knows there is a community here that She can connect to any time She likes, She will find a lot of reassurance that what She is doing, out of love for you, is not in any way odd, that many others do as She has chosen to do and that your responses are completely normal and understandable.

In the meantime, keep up the good work.

9. newandnervous

Local Time:
    So I took your advise and with a deep gulp, came clean with Momo Kim (Momo is short for MIstress of MY Orgasm), and shared the site with her. SHe was pleased with both my honesty to her and to this forum. She set up her own page here and I am sure she will be enlisting the aid of the DOM females to get more ideas. Today is the begining of my 17th day and I have to say, it is getting very hard for me to stay focused on my every day activities.

Last night I was pleasing Momo Kim with my tongue and "her cock" just started leaking uncontrollably. I couldn't stop the slow flow of precum from oozing out on the the sheets. She smiled at me as she can now see how full I am. I will keep this journal up and let you all know what happens from here.

10. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    i am very sure that everyone here will be very happy to welcome Momo Kim and to answer any questions She may have concerning Chastity, Orgasm Control and life in general.

i would submit that you are still struggling and that the struggle is a really wonderful learning experience for you. It is my best advice that you do what you can to relax and let go so that She can guide you and mold your behavior to Her preferences and desires.

11. newandnervous

Local Time:
    As I have just completed the 20th day of my 45 days in chastity I just want say THANK YOU MOMO KIM, for your strict loving kindness. This will be eye opening for us both and I look forward to the journey with you. Hold my hand, be firm and fair and I will give you an eternity.

NAN

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    once you done few days then 20 the 45 days will be nohting
    perform more oral on her that allways helps take the edge off things
    you will do fine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice