New and learning

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FHP, May 23, 2010.

1. FHP

FHP Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Hi folks, I recently married and my wife and I have bought a CB6000 device to try out, so I thought that I'd do some hunting around on the net for info and I found this forum.

I hope that I can find the answers I am looking for and in time help others into a blissfull life of chastity.

So I guess my first question is, is it common for your balls and penis to swell when you first try on the CB6000 main ring? I tried it on last night and didn't use any lube, I found it rather uncomfortable on the largest ring, I put the open ring around me bits and tried to build it up from there, but I just swelled, I figure I need to use lube, but should I sqeeze through the ring bit at a time or build it up peice by peice?

Any advice would be most welcome.

Cheers

2. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Welome to the Mansion!

I also find that the cuff or A ring is the most difficult part of the device to put on. You will find many opinions on this, but it is much easier to install when your "bits' are relaxed. Maybe warm them up under a heating pad or sit in a warm bath or something to relax them. As much as a cool breeze and mine "run for the hills". I lube up where the cuff ring goes with baby oil gel then pull the boyz away from my body. Then I work the ring around between them and my cock. Once done, I push upward from the bottom of the ring until it is in the proper position. A little more lube around the top helps to prevent a nasty pinch when installing the other pieces. You may swell a little initially, but your body will adjust over time. The main thing in the early going is to check regularly for any blueish discoloration of the skin, and remove the device promply if that occurs. Good luck and look forward to hearing more from you.

3. FHP

FHP Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your advice

wishful4, thank you so much for the practical advice, I have now managed to put the device on properly and have been wearing it for a few hours, I used liquid soap for a lube in the shower and all went well.

My wife/Mistress is sitting with me as I type and she is very happy about the progress, I will be sure to post more as our adventure continues.

Thanks again.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: to the Mansion FHP.

Sounds like you've sorted that issue out, but don't be surprised if there are more issues to follow!

Keep an eye out for any irritations which may indicate that you need to do some smoothing of rough edges on the device.

Let us know how it goes, and if you need any more help. :Locker:

5. FHP

FHP Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Watchfull, many thanks for your welcome and thank you for the advice, I even have a little bit of a technique going on with the device now.

Last night my Mistress locked me up until bed time as we both wanted to take it in small steps, and I cycle to work every day so I don't think I could wear it on the bike, but tomorrow I will be driving to work, so I am to be locked up all night tonight and all day tomorrow and possibly all the next night, I am thrilled by this and My mistress is very happy about this prospect and what it is doing to me :eek:)

May I be so bold as to ask if you could recomend any good sources of information for the new Domme, my Mistress is quite new to this whole thing.

Respectfully

FHP

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She will always be welcomed here with open arms by the other Mistresses, but I do understand that some women don't like talking to strangers!

Most of my learned information came from various books:

The Art of Female Sensual Dominance

Dominant Diva - good ideas but quite vanilla

Male Chastity - the chastity bible!

7. FHP

FHP Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you ever so much Mistress Watchfull; my Mistress has now joined the forum, my Mistress is called Mistress Rainbow.

8. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    The Art of Female Sensual Dominance

Mistress Watchful, I have not seen the book above that you mentioned. Do you specifically recommend it? I have not been able to find out much as to its contents.

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Try the reviews at Amazon.com and .co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Art-Sensual-Female-Dominance/dp/0806520892

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Sensual-Female-Dominance-Guide/dp/0806520892

The main thing about this book is that it's aimed at women who are a little "shy" in their new role.

It doesn't go heavy on the "beat him into submission" that some women don't like (initially!!!) it starts at the core of the matter which is that a lot of women don't feel they should be worshipped.

Actually, I should go and re-read mine when I'm having an off week. LOL.

Have a good look through those reviews, they will give you lots of different opinions from different angles, but mostly good.

10. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Watchful! This sounds like a book that my KH could benefit from.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice