New A-ring design

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Estwalk, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Estwalk

Estwalk Member

technician
    Poland, Poznań
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Hi everyone, this is my first post, previously i only lurked. But to the point.
    I was browsing dhgate in search of new designs and founded something interesting: a new design of A-ring.
    [​IMG] It's a snapping anatomic type. What's interesting is the lock. It is hidden inside the ring. It makes all design more stealthy. Chineese calls them "open mouth".
    My question is it's this design used by any of renovned manufactures, or chineese invented it? Also have anyone have any experience with it?
    Here's another photo of cage with this ring:
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for my awful english.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    looks like it can really pinch some skin if not very careful.

3. Estwalk

Estwalk Member

technician
    Poland, Poznań
    Local Time:
    That's the downside. But maybe if used with non-snapping solid ring... Lock and bars on the glans are only parts visible through my underwear. It would be nice if lock was less visible. Bars are preference of my KH, she can tease me though them without opening the device.
    Question is, will aperture in new lock design cause pinching.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    my little cage has got one of them locks on it but the ring don't open its all metal and wont come off.

5. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Yes, I spotted this ring design on DHGate recently too (though I think it was with a different cage design). I like the idea of hinged A rings as I'm aware that a solid metal A ring is like any metal cock-ring - if it's too tight you could be in trouble and need to go to A&E to get it cut off. A hinged ring at least allows you to try a ring that might turn out to be too tight without risking that possibility.

I think you could possibly work a suitable size length of silicone tubing over one of the ends of this ring that would cover the hinge area and prevent it pinching. I reckon it could take quite a bit of practice to hold the A-ring closed, engage the cage pins in the holes in the ring and then get the lock fitted with only two hands but I'm sure its possible!

Incidentally, one other advantage of a hinged or other two-part ring is that by threading a greater or lesser length of thin or thick walled silicone tube over it you can slightly change the effective ring size and fine-tune the fit.

6. Estwalk

Estwalk Member

technician
    Poland, Poznań
    Local Time:
    Each design have it's pros and cons. Let's wait and see if the idea is going to "click" (pun intended).

7. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    WOW That is a beautiful design, small for those of us that have a tiny penis to be controlled and denied, and the locking device seems to be compact for extended wear! I must confess I have cages from both Europe and China and I have been happy with products from both sources although European quality is reserved for invasive wear. I would love to know your sources contact information blush! :) :) :)

8. Estwalk

Estwalk Member

technician
    Poland, Poznań
    Local Time:
  9. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Thank you sooo much! I found the New A-Ring Design at dhgate and one other design I have been interested in for some time with a similar locking device that avoids the need for an external lock that shows through panties as a bump. You may enjoy a couple of links for tiny penis subs?

https://pussyfreeclub.tumblr.com/

http://strictwives.com/

https://bloatedballs.tumblr.com/

http://shedecidesforme.tumblr.com/

And if your FLR leader wishes?
    How to Be a Bisexual Cuckold

You’re not alone if you’re a little apprehensive about fully embracing your latent bisexuality. Perhaps you’re not bi at all but you still want to be the best cuckold possible. Hopefully I can help you with that.

It’s Submission, Not Gay or Bisexual Play

Instead of thinking of sucking bull cock as being bisexual or even gay play, think of it as submission. You’re submitting to him, the superior male. You’re submitting to your wife’s desires. You’re submitting because that’s what a cuckold does, and because it turns you on. Let your inner submissive out and embrace it.

Suck Cock to Make Your Wife Happy

If your wife and cuckoldress wants you to suck cock then you absolutely need to do it. She’s asking (or demanding) it of you because it turns her on. There are many potential reasons she finds the idea of you fluffing her bull arousing, but the point is that she does. Can you think of anything better than arousing your hotwife/cuckoldress? Of course not, so suck a dick for her.

Practice with a Dildo

If you’re nervous about sucking dick for the first time you can practice with a lifelike dildo to make it a little easier on you. Don’t buy something too big because you’ll just end up gagging and making your jaw ache. Instead, go with a reasonably sized toy that is shaped like a cock with a plump head and veins down the shaft. Then get to work sucking on it. If you want to spice things up a little, fuck your wife with the dildo and then suck her juices off it when you pull it out.

Learn to Love the Taste of Cum

A bisexual cuckold is almost certainly going to be eating lots of cum, so you better get used to the taste of it. It’s a smart idea to start with your own semen, but that’s difficult for a lot of men since they lose interest as soon as they cum. It’s possible you’ll need to get your first taste when it’s fresh from your wife’s pussy, or off of her tits, or off her ass. Either way, you’ll need to get used to eating cum as a bi cuck that loves his hotwife.

Remember, It’s All for Her Pleasure

Ultimately, the best cuckold husbands realize that in catering to their wife’s pleasure they ultimately serve their needs as well. When you suck her bull’s cock for her you delight your wife. She gets turned on and she feels great warmth and love for you. She’ll be more willing to make your fantasies come true, to take you deeper into the world of cuckolding. Be a bisexual cuckold for your wife and you’ll make her the happiest woman on the planet

nonerect likes this.
  10. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    i would think that hinge would irritate.i had one with a split ring and it had to have a rubber tube over the hinge.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice