never touched?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockedck, Oct 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    I'm wondering about never having my penis touched by bare flesh. Being locked in a chastity device, I nor anyone else can touch it. When my wife and Mistress releases me from it for cleaning, she wears latex gloves when touching it. Once a month after cleaning she takes me to a salon where I get a male Brazilian wax done and the waxer there uses gloves as well.

So, for sometime now, it has never felt the touch of bare flesh from anyone. Is this way it's always going to be? Is this usual for a submissive male in chastity? When I asked my wife about it, she said that my submissive penis did not need that nor deserve that. Do the ladies (or anyone else) here agree? I'm just curious about this.

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  2. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Is that what you want? Are you getting what you wished for? If it isn't what you want I would suggest talking to your wife about it. If you are submissive by choice and you brought your wife into this, requesting it from her, then it might be to late. But you can still let her know if you feel you need more physical attention from her, I always suggest communication.

3. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    This is similar to my situation. My wife hasn't touched my penis with her bare hands for at least five years now. We slowly moved toward 24/7/365 lockup, and since march of this year we have achieved that. Since march, whenever I clean or when she let's me out I have to wear rubber gloves, and she of course does also.

I've gotten used to showering with latex gloves on, and I crave the feeling of her gloved hand on me - she has turned it into a fixation, even changing the backdrop of my cell phone with a picture of her black gloved hands drinking a glass of wine!

The only flesh my penis is allowed to feel is her mouth, vagina or anus... And I have to confess, I love it this way.

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  4. Guest 0087

Guest 0087 Member

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    I would love to start doing this... Gloves are a major turn on and would just add to the torment :D

5. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Milady usually uses exam gloves when giving me a handjob, but not always. She sometimes allows me to suck on her gloved fingers while she strokes me. The notion of skin-to-skin touch denial is a wild and terrific turn-on for me and I'm pretty sure I wish that I would be denied skin-to-penis contact forevermore. I may be biased but I think it's a positive discipline for subs in intensive enforced chastity regimens.

It sounds like your wife/Mistress has everything well under control. I'd love to see some cleaning-time pics if you might see your way clear.

6. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    It is up to each Mistress of course. But I believe there is no reason a slave's penis should be touched. By the slave. Or by anyone else. The slave's attention should be on my pleasure. Not his.

7. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    as usual, brenda is spot on. i barely touch slaves little toy. i do enjoy watching it stiffen tho, only to be cooled down and locked up as it should be.

chris82 and Mistress Deborah like this.
  8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    What an interesting idea, thank you @Mistress linda and slave for bringing the thread back. I was starting to stiffen at post 3, so there's something in it for me.

Mmmn. Gloves.

My lady hardly ever handles my penis anyway apart from recently she's taken a delight in trying to force her finger tip into the eye, and if it's inside her it's always in a condom, so I suppose I touch it most of all while washing.

Maybe I'll try using gloves for washing.

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I could see it being an interesting discipline , the no flesh to flesh contact unless you are into lubed either lube or soapy suds rubber gloves !

However if that went from smooth latex to much thicker and rougher and definitely not sensual then that would remove any pleasurable sensation and ensure it was more of a punishment .

Interesting chain of thought , to add to the numbing cream thread .
    So you arrive at either being caged , ,only being washed with say thick gloves and possibly very cool to cold water and play time numb and in either conventional condoms or those thick silicone sleeves .

Quite tough but possibly very interesting .
    Xx Wendy

Smjscuckold likes this.
  10. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    These are very thick and waterproof, think very industrial marigolds. They have a fairly rough texture, but could easily be made even less comfortable should that be desired.

http://www.protecdirect.co.uk/Prote...ign=Shopping&gclid=COO7sP7qoL4CFbShtAod6UsA8A

If a rougher surface was required one could always coat the palms and fingers in Aquasure with sand mixed into it. It'd be like the non slip surfaces you get on some boats, but flexible. And not at all silky smooth.

11. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wrote the above post several years ago... And we're still going without any skin contact down *there *.

Back then I was in a cb6k, then a HT, and now locked very securely in a Jailbird that doesn't need to come off at all. I haven't been posting a lot because it's evolved into not being centered around me being locked - that's a given. In the past several years she has developed, trained, encouraged, and succeeded in me worshiping her gloved hands.

Long fetish gloves are her favorite. As tight and as long as possible. Biogel SuperSensitive surgical gloves, and long elbow length tight gynecological surgical gloves are a surrogate skin. Without speaking a word, she will hold out her hands a certain way: I enthusiastically pick one of her many pairs of latex gloves and put them on her hands, worshiping her fingers, hands, wrists and arms as they are enveloped into their protective covering.

Then I provide her whatever pleasure she desires. Sometimes it's cuddling and worshiping. Sometimes she requires more latex on her body. Usually I bring her to cum with oral pleasures and toys. Other times I get to wear latex briefs with an external dildo.

I'm required to be gloved too, with the same type of tight latex gloves.

I'm not unlocked much anymore, and that's ok. Last calendar year I got to cum twice. So far this year I haven't been unlocked at all yet. She's transferred the early-chastity fixation from my locked state into a full fetish for her latex gloved hands! I don't even ask to be unlocked anymore; it's too good to feel her gloved hands in mine and to feel them handling her locked property, to feel them on my pierced nipples and over my pierced tongue, is satisfying enough.

But best of all, I enjoy her orgasming much more than I ever enjoyed cumming myself. Real men don't need to cum.

It's fun! And fetishy fixations never hurt anyone...

12. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That's deep

" Real men don't need to cum"

Could be a new thread .

Wendy xx

quovismodo and spider202 like this.
  13. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Wow. I find that impressive.

Sir, I salute, if i may be permitted, your ladies gloved hands and your own pleasure in them!

quovismodo likes this.
  14. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Hi
    I aussi-have no contact with my little sex.
    My mistresses take plastic gloves to touch my cock.
    I wear gloves aussi I have made him His toilet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice