Never inside

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Victoria23, Sep 15, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    A very real fear, I assure you. The problem is you will get better and better at serving her. She will feel that rush of horniness and be more satisfied everyday. Eventually she will get you to thank her for denying you longer, until you start to convince yourself, then...

Oh, sorry, gonna take a cold shower...
    @Victoria23 , I have no idea how such things are so effective, but it DOES work. All the best!

Rectrix and Sissy marcia like this.
  2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    I don’t think I could stand never being allowed piv again! My Wife scared me this week, it’s only been 9 days so far in this lockup, but my Wife usually likes to use her penis a couple times during my sentence.
    I said to her yesterday, I’m surprised you haven’t required using me yet, and she said she’s thought about it a couple times but decided my tongue has been enough to give her good orgasms and she’s enjoying keeping me frustrated.
    It’s a huge change for us, she has to have at least one orgasm a day, and early on with lockup’s, she’d remove the cage and use me at least every couple nights. So going over a week without is a big step, but between her getting off quickly with oral and now even pegging me, I may get less and less pussy
    Terrifying lol

3. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Sometimes I'm climbing the walls as it is if I put husband in Disciplinary Chastity. I've had to keep saying to myself "Be strong, Cecilia...." lots of times.

I'd go crazy if I cut husband off from in there permanently. NO, I'm not interested in replacing his penis with somebody else's, either.

I understand some guys and some women do find this attractive, however. It's just not for me.

4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Congratulations!

5. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't mind the tattoo, as long as she wanted it and designed it.

6. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    Got both...it's really a lot worse than it sounds. But, when the needle first bites into your skin...Ohhh that "This is PERMANENT feeling is so final and SPECIAL!

Guest 2684 likes this.
  7. Nmlocked123

Nmlocked123 New member

Photographer
    New Mexico, USA
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    I am willing to be in permanent chastity for my wife. Neither of us likes tattoos, so I don't think it will ever happen - but the idea of a tattoo around the base of my penis to warn off other potential lovers is exciting. The question is what exactly would be a good phrase to put on the tattoo that would be unmistakable that I was not worth bothering with? Not just a hint, but flat out saying don't let him have any pleasure. What would it be?

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Any updates about the tattoo?

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  9. lockedinTampa

lockedinTampa Active member

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I’m in permanent. She said the last time was the last time. It’s quite a mindfuck. I ultimately wanted it but never thought she’d actually go along with it.
    It’s new, she told me last week, really trying to get my head around it still.

10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been pussy free for over 5 years now, with the very brief exception of my wife's attempt to have me penetrate her which only lasted a few seconds before my thing fell out.

It's not as bad as one would think, if being allowed sexual satisfaction in other ways is available. Being able to have an orgasm with your wife in other ways still offers a lot of satisfaction even if it may not involve penetration.

Compared to the years I spent using chastity devices with my wife, I think I actually experience more frustration now than back then, and it has nothing to do with access to penetrating my wife's pussy (which she discovered I can't effectively penetrate a pussy anymore anyway, even if I really, really wanted to). Achieving orgasm is much more difficult now than it used to be and with her restricting how I am allowed to achieve orgasm, they have become rare. Back in my chastity device wearing days, I always knew that if I were allow out of the cage I could easily have an orgasm and looked forward to being out of the cage for that reason.

But now, my ability to orgasm is more in her control really than it was even back then. Sure, the cage prevented orgasms, but once it came off it was really easy to have one. Now, I really don't get one unless she really wants me to have one and even then there are no guarantees. Occasionally I can get there, but usually I can't. But I usually want one pretty bad. And on the nights when she wants one but doesn't feel like putting in the effort to let me have a shot at one it's incredibly frustrating to be with her as she is climaxing, knowing that I'm not even going to get a chance at one. A few times of that followed by a chance where I try really hard but just can't get there, it can be maddeningly frustrating.

Need to lock and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  11. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    oh God Jessica you’re such a pathetic slave. It turns me on so much to hear you are so horny and sissified.

It gives me a hardon just thinking about your predicament.

12. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have not been inside my wife, or anyone, for several years, and I know it will stay that way. I hear the delight in her voice when she reminds me. The experience of the sacrifice is exquisite. And... that doesn't mean she isn't going into me. What I have learned about orgasm has taken me into a different dimension.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  13. Deleted member 113358

I met my current partner a year ago on Sunday and we celebrated our anniversary.
    One month after deciding to get together she locked me at a bdsm weekend event. I've never been out of my cage even for a second since that time. This means that I have never been allowed to penetrate her ever. She told me that, actually, penetrative sex never really did much for her so a partner kept in permanent chastity was perfect for her.
    We have close intimacy and she enjoys many a strong orgasm but always from my hand.
    I've never touched her genitals with my penis or my mouth and I know I never will. She enjoys great orgasms by my hand and is very happy with our non-penetrative sex life. I on the other hand never have any form of orgasms. I'm comfortable with this and content in our intimacy with this level of power exchange.
    So, permanent, zero orgasm chastity works for us and serves to fully focus all sexual energy towards her. It can work for you if you're the right match.

14. Deleted member 113358

Every couple has different needs and as the Alpha in the relationship it's what YOU want and enjoy that counts. If you enjoy having your partner inside you that's what you should have. My permanent chastity is a requirement in my own relationship because she actually doesn't care for penetrative sex. Because I can cope with that it works for us.
    It's clear that would never be a goal for you and that's as valid as any other dynamic.
    Enjoy the things YOU enjoy but always do so on your terms.

Caged4Sazz, Rectrix and Tom Allen like this.
  15. Deleted member 113358

I should add here that I had a history of long term chastity and she was aware that. Also that I had been permanently locked for 14 months by my directly previous partner, so she knew I was ready for permanence and was accepting of that ahead of locking me. I'm 63 too, so this probably helps.
    She didn't lock me blind so to speak. As of that early point I've been permanently locked our whole relationship. She doesn't actually give my chastity any thought. It's just always been for us. I honestly think that if she decided to unlock me I would find the idea a bit scary

Caged4Sazz and Tom Allen like this.
  16. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    If I couldn't go down on my wife I'd go nuts.

NowIveDoneIt, Zevon, LeCouple and 3 others like this.
  17. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Piv free for 18 months, never allowed out in the presence of my mistress. I don't like it but the longer it goes the more I crave to give her oral. I didn't believe people did this but it happened to me. I think it is desirable to many keyholders to take away the male sexuality of at least one male forever. There are plenty of males around foolish enough to let this happen to them. I don't see what is unbelievable about it.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  18. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I don't know if it's really as big of a deal as some would think. It has been over five years since I have been able to be inside of my wife. She even had me try recently, and I just can't do it anymore. But I still enjoy physical intimacy with her. And I think that is what a lot of people don't consider when they think about this topic. Not being able to be inside of a female partner doesn't mean you can't enjoy other forms of intimacy with her.

I do think, however, that the idea of never being able to orgasm, not even ruined or prostate, would be a very hard reality for most to face. And I am not sure if it would matter whether the person was a virgin who had never experienced an orgasm or someone with sexual experience. The urge would be the same either way.

19. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    My Mistress/Wife always says she is going to lock me in permanent chastity then after 2-3 months lets me out once or twice, then puts me back in again. It's been about 2 and half months since I was last out and she doesn't seem close to budging this time.

I have begged to be further downtrodden instead then, which she has obliged too lol.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  20. MssKim

MssKim Member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    I love that!

gentleman zig likes this.
  21. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    this prick gave me aids

22. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Domestic

23. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    How does your wife enjoy intimacy with you now that you're a beautiful woman?

24. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Better, actually. It's a weird story, but she is exclusively attracted to women. Always was, but didn't tell me until I came out after 9.5 years of marriage. But it took another 5 years before she could allow herself to really be at ease with that. She is a boob woman, and she actually told me that when I came out and she admitted to being attracted a lot more to some of our female friends than she ever was to me. One in particular had really nice boobs and she told me that she really l Iiked them but felt bad about feeling sexually attracted to other women because of her religious beliefs.

We didn't really have a sex life to speak of for about five years, especially May 2021 to May 2023 when we were separated. But when we got back together in May of this year, she had decided to allow herself to enjoy the changes to my body that she likes. She really likes my boobs (not a big shock considering what she has already told me about the other women she was attracted to). She likes how much softer my skin is. She has never liked penises, and is glad that I don't get erections anymore. She told me that it is easier to enjoy being intimate with me knowing that it doesn't really do much anymore, she feels less anxious and more relaxed.

It's been a weird journey, but overall I would say that our relationship is stronger and better than it has ever been. And our sex life is a lot better, even if I have my own frustrations with it. She likes sex now and initiates, usually about twice a week on average. I'm actually the one now who is sometimes annoyed that she wants sex so often, and I sometimes just want to go to sleep. But it's not a terrible problem to have.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  25. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:

I'm SO happy for you. Not that I'm interesting in going down your route but as a coincidence I dreamt last night that I had become a woman and I looked at myself in the mirror in my dream and damn I was hot.

That's how I know it was a dream. I would make one ugly woman.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice