nervous about going to work

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Interested-chaste, May 11, 2018.

1. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Sometimes I wish I could relive that feeling and anxiety. Does anyone notice it, can comeone see it, where is she looking at....
    Like most, I also started with CB6k. And that was kind of large device. Then I went for 6kS and now I'm locked in JailBird for couple of years.
    Don't remember when I asked myself those questions. And I go out jogging in tight pants, go swimming...

2. Harley643

Harley643 New Member

RN
    Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Yes, the first time I wore mine to work I was very subconscious and thought everyone was looking at me and noticing...they're didn't and there not. Enjoy the experience with the knowledge that you are locked securely. Just make sure the bathroom stall is locked...

3. chastity_hiker

IT Analyst
    Washington State
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I was a little apprehensive the first time I wore it to work. I sit at a desk all day so I didn't need to worry too much about injuries. What did as a "training wheels" method was to go in to work really early that day so that by the time everyone else came in I could have any of the kinks ironed out.

Everyone is right though, it is a great feeling to have that little secret, and when I do feel it to thing about my wife.

4. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Active Member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    For those of us who work from home/apartment/flat/etc and don't go into a traditional office.... every day is a "wear it to work day"... and the excitement never ends...
    Thank gawd these video conference calls don't go low enough to show a sometimes 'below the waist naked & chaste' employee
    hehe

5. Chastasaurus

Chastasaurus New Member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Just wore mine to work today for the first time and no one was the wiser. Had to take a few moments in the back to "cool off" though, ha.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice