NeoSteel Visit

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by lockedsteve, Dec 6, 2009.

1. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I have just returned from a Drive over to Germany from England to Dr Mendes at Neosteel.
    I decided that the only way to get a proper belt MADE to measure was to visit the good Dr for a professional Fitting and THAT my friends is just what we got.

A fantastic experience and one which I would recommend to every one on here who is thinking of progressing maybe from a not so secure belt to one that will last you a life time.

Our Drive to the location was uneventful apart from a few traffic jams and the train through the tunnel went very well. The recommended accommodation for a one night stay by the Dr was absolutely FIRST class and not at all that expensive for a super room and QUALITY food. It was only about 10-15 minutes away from Neosteel.

After Our arrival we were treated to some wonderful greetings and great coffee and made to feel MOST welcome. The Dr then proceeded to inform us of the history of the Neosteel belts and how various modules were available and how they cam about. This helped us ENORMOUSLY to make our choice of belt and it was decided to go for the Stainless hip belt and the module system starting with a sports she male round end tube with anti bacterial finish and crotch plate with a silicone edge. This we decided was a starting belt so that we could in a few months time proceed to the electro system at a latter date. This was going to effectively mean that with the one Hip Belt we could make many or any variations of the system that we would maybe require at latter dates.

So it was off to be measured for the actual fitting and this was done by Dr Mendes him self in a manor that I can only describe as totally professional and VERY meticulous way.

After these measurements a simple web type belt was produced and further measurements were taken using it as a guide to take these measurements from.

After some more of the good coffee and some chat about our selves and various places we had been We made our order the money was transacted and we left knowing that in a few weeks time we would be back for the actual fitting of the belt that was going to be with out doubt made to measure like no other could be made.

We Left at around mid day and after a good drive back and through the tunnel got home at a very reasonable time in the evening.

The whole Journey can be accomplished in a 2 day trip ours was a Friday out Saturday return and cost 58 pounds for the car. We shared the drive which was easy to do with the sat nav and was in fact quite an enjoyable experience in its self once you settled to the driving habits of Europe.

I will keep up the posts and keep you informed of our next visit and once the belt is in use I will get the fortunate wearer to start to post his on reports on here for you all to see or ask any questions of him.

SO for any one hesitating about getting a fitting done please don't worry the Neosteel experience is one that I can completely recommend with out ANY worries at all.
    I would say that if you CAN get to go for a fitting rather than getting the measurement Kit do so but with out doubt it would be beneficial to at least try to get there for your fitting as this i would feel would be VERY important to get the best from your purchase.

Now who is going to be frustrated the more for the next 8 weeks or so the one who is going to be in it or the one who holds the key ?????

:anim_37::anim_37::anim_37:

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    really looking forward to your reports once the belt arrives and is fitted. sounds quite a good trip and not as expensive to go there as i had imagined. would you mind me asking just how much the belt itself will cost you when it is finished. Thanks for the great report so far:anim_37:

3. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    cost

His costing are on his web site but I suppose it was around 1,000 Euro's by the time we finish up, YES its not cheap but if you pay peanuts you get monkeys and if your going to buy some thing like this make sure its a good one or the best you can afford, Think about whats going to be in it ?????? yes he is worth it.
    :gen085::gen085::gen085:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lockedsteve, thank you so much for this report.

I had no idea it was so easy and fairly cheap to get there.

5. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    You are Welcome

I would say an easy trip for two days especially if you got the early train I got the 11.50 and got to the hotel at at around 7 our time 8 Germany's. That was NOT rushing and stopping about 4 times to stretch your legs and have a coffee pee etc.
    :gen085::anim_37:

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can confirm lockedsteve's experiences at Neosteel's. Mr. Mende and his Wife make the fitting an remarkable and relaxing experience without any embarrassment.
    Of course, the prices of Neosteel's creations are quite remarkable as well, but when considering a full steel belt one doesn't do it for just a temporary bedroom game. It's an investment for years to come and should be custom made to achieve the proper fit.
    Considering all those conditions the price rather moves into the background.

Have fun with your new belt.

Hugs, maid katrin

7. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    Yes I am sure we are NOT the only ones to have found a very professional approach and as such appreciated it. There is NO embarrassment at all and by the time we left we felt like old friends in a very relaxed way.
    As I say we know have to look forward to a frustrating few weeks till we get back for the proper fitting which I have now doubt will be a very rewarding experience indeed.

8. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Lockedsteve: We went there ourselves and also had a very good experience. I have only good to say about Neosteel and the couple. They are good people and very professional.

Remember that it takes some time to get the bending right and best of luck.

About the prize: Let me rephrase a L'Oreal commercial: "Neosteel -Because you're worth it" :)

9. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    I can only afford to buy the best as if i buy cheap i end up buying twice, yes your right they are a wonderful couple.

10. GeCo

GeCo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Journey details?

Hello

I was considering the trip this year and added up the cost of flights and hotel and belt and decided to defer to another time

You mention the train and car.... Where was this from and to? Did you stay in a hotel or something else? Sounds you found an affordable itinerary?

Cheers

GeCo

11. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    This was from England, Drove from oxford area down to the Chunnel at Folkstone then drove through France into Germany. The hotel which was a FINE place not 5 star but BRILLIANT for food and location, only 10 mins away from Neosteel had rooms from around 70 Euro.
    Its a long drive but seeing as there were TWO of us we chatted and the journey soon disappeared even though quite a lot of it was in heavy rain it was NO problem.
    PLEASE don't hesitate about visiting absolutely first class experience you will regret NOT going if you don't????
    Just remember to tell us all about your experience.
    OUR next trip i going to be around the end of January for the fitting so that's when we will start the real posts of first hand experience of getting the belt on and not so often OFF.

12. Forever locked

Forever locked Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Neo Steel visit

As locked Steve's companion on the trip, and the poor sod who is going to be wearing this (lol) I can only agree with everything he has said. The journey was a delight (obviously having company is far easier than doing it solo); seemed to go very quickly; the accomodation was fantastic and most importantly, the attention taken from Dr Mendes to fit the belt was incredible. Absolutely fastidious in his work.
    My main problem now is going back to collect it which is planned for the end of January. I'm not sure I want to be on the roads at that time of year in Europe, so may elect to fly from London to Frankfurt and then drive the relatively short distance of some 150km - 200km to collect it. That's possible in a day, so will save on accomodation.
    I'll also pass on feedback once I collect it.

Forever Locked

13. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    Do you think it is absolutely neccesary to visit for a fitting? I am considering buying the Masterpiece Arch, but am somewhat put off by the idea that I'll need to travel all that way, and the potential embarassment doesn't help either. Whereabouts in Germany are they?

I wonder if anyone has had experience with the hip belt measuring kit?

14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i live in southern africa / namibia ,, i never measured in germany and it worked for me well.. you don`t have to worry about any embarassment,, they know there job there..
    check on google ,,a little town called MALBERG ...the erea is WESTERWALD.. the masterpiece "ARCH" is tops !!reg. GWENY
    for more info feel free to send me a P/M

15. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Well, I was ordered measuring kit and could say: it was helpful, but not really necessary (but I'm glad I ordered it as I can sleep without much worries about measurements done).
    You could do all the measurements without kit, but even if you buy kit you will have some fears, so think, test and measure several times.
    Use instructions from Neosteel: http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepocih.htm
    Place measurements on the order form: http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepomkh.htm
    Consider ordering belt measuring kit if still not happy ;-).
    Consider ordering measuring kit to have better feeling (less worries).

I did something more - to get feeling of the final belt and created "form of the belt" using Scotchcast tape (used to secure broken bones):
    http://www.amazon.com/Scotchcast-Pl..._4?ie=UTF8&s=industrial&qid=1261528527&sr=8-4 - after measuring using with "strong leather belt" as suggested I created "Scotchcast belt" and walked in it several days to check comfort and be sure how the final belt will limit my movements (I expect iron belt to be LESS comfortable than well-fitted Scotchcast).

So, I hope it was measured correctly and will fit OK.

16. Forever locked

Local Time:
    Snufflepig,
    Probably not necessary to physically go there but given the great detail they went to for the measurements, I feel happier that I know it will fit properly.
    I intend to go there and pick it up when ready as there may be some small last minute adjustments which they will do there for me.
    As Gweny said, you can do all this yourself.
    If you do go there, you will find you are dealing with total professionals who will treat you with the utmost respect and privacy, similar to a patient/doctor relationship.
    I was also a pleasurable social experience as I enjoyed the company.
    The drive over was also very pleasurable (given that I come from a country where driving long distances is no big deal and weather is not a problem!)
    Hope that helps
    v

17. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    It's decided then

Thanks for the help. I have the measuring instructions, and feel fairly confident that we can get accurate measurements without the need to visit. I will get an ABC coated arch and the Masterpiece hip band - so that should cause less problems with skin, sweat etc... ....I wonder how long I'll have to wear it for.

Now for the next part - save a few bob and then place the order!!

18. Forever locked

Local Time:
    Neosteel second visit

Hi all,
    Well we finally travelled to Germany again to pick up the She-male system sports model that we ordered on our first visit to Neosteel back in December 2009 (see first entry on this topic)
    Again, we had a pleasant drive from London and back and a lovely stay in a local hotel.

On our arrival we were met with the usual courtesy and I have to say that at all times we were made more than welcome and felt totally at ease throughout.

The belt is a She-male system sports model and considerable time was taken to make the final adjustments to get the fit just right.
    We decided to go for the system hip band module without a liner and this was a very good decision as the bare metal moves with the body and also prevents sweat buildup. We also took the ABC coating for hygiene reasons. Both of these were recommended to us and we're glad we took the advice.

Having now worn it for some considerable time, I have to say it is everything we wanted. It is comfortable, unobtrusive and completely secure. I was particularly surprised at how well it dried after a shower.

I was advised to start slowly by wearing it for short periods only and then building up to longer periods but it is that comfortable that I wore it straight away for quite a long time. In fact, it could have stayed on longer but I was following the advice to start slowly.

In summary, great service, great attention to detail and a fabulous product that I'm really happy with.
    All that's left now is to handle the frustration!

Forever Locked

19. spuppy

spuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Neosteel

It has been a long time since i was over there but we went to Neosteel via Bournemouth airport and rian air, paid 1.99 each for the flight and think it was about 10 for the airport taxes, so under 30 there and back for the 2 of us (take note they fly to Frankfurt Han not Frankfurt Main 150 kilometers away from each other )
    I had booked a car and also a studio apartment and we made a long weekend out of going there, Had a great time over there and then went to Neo for the measuring and so forth
    As you say, it was very professional and everything was done to make us feel comfy and not embarrassed it was done like it was something you do everyday don't worry about it, the belt i went for was the hip total, didn't go back for the fitting he just put it in the post to me, looking back at it i should have gone for the fitting as the belt was not right for me, we tried to get on with it and it just did not work out, so in the end i traded it for a Neo sports which fitted like a glove, got right into it and had many yrs of use with it.
    Ii did however put some weight on and because of that the fit was no longer right so now I am m in the Neo Arch which i must admit is so much better than the sports i loved so much, While we was there also it was carnival time and they took us with them and my good lady got totally smashed on free booze, if you never been to one just shout out Helo and they come running to fill your glass up with what ever drink there holding, I was driving, so she had 2 lots at a time, very good trip, perfect at Neo and in all a memorable few days in Frankfurt. i still have the measuring kit he used to take down my sizes. Now you have all fallen to sleep reading this i will end it there :) keeping it :Locker: for my better half

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice