NeoSteel The Fun

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Dev810, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Hello,
    After a long break from chastity as life got nuts I decided to return and with a better job now i wanted to get serious about my long term chastity goals and purchased a NeoSteel "the fun". It arrived two days ago.

I am having a couple problems with it and hoping some others with experience might be able to assist - I am concerned I might have got the rear cable too short.

1.) it sits lower on my hips then I expected as the belt is being pulled down by the crotch module pretty firmly, pulled low enough that I feel like my crack is almost ready to show above the belt in the back but not quite.
    • Question is this normal and where one should expect a Neosteel to ride?
    2.) The belt is cutting into my hips a bit in the front when sitting or when I raise my legs, particularly the tendons that run up the front of your hips when I raise my knees particularly the right leg.
    • Question: is this normal and my body will adjust or is there a certain way to bend the belt to make it better?
    3.) The V shaped portion at the end of the tube is sitting between the perineum and anus and is causing chafing and a burning sensation right there.
    • Question: again is this normal and something my body has to adjust to or is their a 'right' way to bend it to help this.

Its possible that I got the back cable to short and that is causing all of the problems above which would be very disappointing. I did do the measuring kit though so hoping maybe its just an adjustment thing.

2. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    After a little more experimentation and thinking a little more the belt sitting pretty low is not necessarily A Bad Thing, as it eliminates the possibility of it slipping above my pants.

I guess my main concern right now is whether it cause long term or permanent damage to my hips somehow by digging in at the bend if my legs.

And I need to figure out how to make the V at the end of the tube stop chafing.

Maybe dip it in plasti-dip? Is plasti-dip safe for this use case or would it give me cancer?

Timbek likes this.
  3. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    How are you doing in the fun? I really am thinking of getting this belt? Is it comfortable? Frustrating than other belts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice