Neosteel The Fun Spaceless for Sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Etner, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Hello everyone,

I've decided to sell my Neosteel The Fun with a sports system module (single black cable) and spaceless hipband.

The hipband has 2 "bondage system connectors" on the sides. You can use these to attach removable D rings (included) to the belt. The belt comes with both the snap lock and Abus lock. Both are compatible with the belt without having to make any modifications to it so you can easily choose which one to use.

This belt is about a year old but hasn't been worn much. Condition is like new apart from a few scratches, mostly where the hipband and crotchband connect at the back.

Measurements:

Height (cm): 180
    Weight (kg): 70
    1. Normal waist: 82 cm
    2. Hip circumference (tightened): 89 cm
    3. Center hip front between legs to rear center hip (over the scrotum sac, between the testicles and beside the penis): 45 cm
    4. Center hip front between legs to anus (over the scrotum sac, between the testicles and beside the penis): 25.5 cm
    5. Rear center hip to anus: 19.5 cm
    6. Center hip front between legs over buttocks to a point in a distance of 12 cm to the right and left of rear center hip: 53.5 cm
    7. Center hip front to base of penis (top): 10 cm
    8. Penis length (relaxed) (cm): 9
    9. Penis circumference (relaxed) (cm): 9

I would prefer to ship this within EU but I can consider shipping outside EU too.

I believe the total price for these is currently 1355 EUR (excluding shipping). I'm not setting any specific price for these so feel free to make an offer either by replying to this thread or by PM.

Attached Files:

Timbek likes this.
  2. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    The Abus lock is sold but the rest is still available. So this set is still a full belt but comes with only the snap lock instead of both the Abus and snap lock.

3. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    This is still available.

4. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    This is sold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice