Neosteel The Fun - First Impression

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by 9demail2, Oct 4, 2021.

1. 9demail2

9demail2 New member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Hello all, I just received my belt about about a month ago and here are my thoughts so far:
    - The belt’s fit and finish are impeccable..
    - It is very secure and quite comfortable. My reason for getting the belt because I’m a grower and has never been able to get rid of the burn/chaffing caused by the cockring on ball trap devices. There’s no getting out of it (believe me, I tried in the bathroom with soap for 15 minutes and my wife’s property stay properly secured… I could back out of any ball trap device with some soap and water in 2-3 minutes).
    - Tried her magic wand and there’s very little sensation could be felt… no where close to even edging myself, let alone cumming.

Now to the not so good part (would also love to hear your input on improving this):
    - Hygiene seems to be an issue after 4 days without removing it. A quick 15 minutes removal to soap everything up and rinse seems to fix it but my wife prefer to let me touch her properties once a week only. I tried rinsing it from the bottom with a shower head but it only help a little bit. The base of the penis (where there’s a ring welded to the tube) seems to get quite raw similar to diaper rash.
    AE215C1E-EC55-4F79-987A-89F36F9685A5.jpeg

2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Hi there -I have had my "Marvelous" Fun for a few months now and have had similar challenges.
    Here's what I've been doing to improve things:
    1) bend waistband and tube a bit so it aligns to my body shape more exactly than just what the measurements were
    2) use silicone lube to keep things from getting stuck/pinched/bunched
    3) use foam tip applicator with the lube at the base of the ring and through the spout to reach those hard to reach places
    4) I also got the "climate tube" option so I squirt more lube using a dental irrigator (think injector but curved tip and narrow) to again reach the harder to reach places
    5)cleaning -using two condiment bottles (think ketchup/mustard) I squirt liquid soap&water mixture through the spout opening and then several long squirts of warm water rinse using the other bottle -keeps things fresher for longer

Hope that helps!

Oh, and I also found the "marvelous" part (aka front shield) helps keep the balls under control and from pinching, even to the point of tucking under/side-by-side the tube for an easier fit

9demail2 likes this.
  3. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    we are all different .. I have a sports belt and I have just been in my belt 25 days 24/7 and I have only been in the shower once a day ... and I do not think there have been any problems.

9demail2 likes this.
  4. 9demail2

9demail2 New member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    So with some bending and using silicone lube, I have been now in the belt for 3 days and so far no problem.
    B02769E7-4561-49EC-9649-98D0F68B6823.jpeg

5. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    @ata, do you find your Sports belt to be 100% secure? I'm looking for comparisons to the fun/arch.

6. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    It depends on you defining 100% for sure

I would say that my sport and "FUN." are equally safe.
    So the question is whether you want to have a shield like mine and not a shield like on "FUN".
    I can see the benefits of brooks two and I will also in the long run had a "FUN"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice