Neosteel The Fun - first impression

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I'm guessing this is a copy of the same review:

Our Neosteel Fun has gone from painfully tight, to manageable, to mostly very comfortable. There are currently no real issues that require unlocking.

After a week of constant lock-in, the slave (me), has done his best to clean himself just before release from the belt. The result has been a positive surprise. With a syringe, a little soap and a shower with some power he can get himself quite clean.

So, now that the horse is on summer holidays, it feels like a good moment to test a little longer 24/7 lock-up. So I asked my owner to let me try two weeks instead of one.

It’s now day 11 and it feels very manageable. There is something mental about actually being so permanently locked up. I’m more sexually aware than in a very long time. I more or less constantly feel butterflies in the lower abdominal region. I so want to unlock and take things in my own hands, but at the same time, the feeling of being locked is so amazing.

The knowledge that it is she who has the control gives it all an extra dimension, that is hard to describe. My constant arousal is intertwined with my feelings for her. If it feels like this already after 11 days, I am very curious about what happens to me/us at the possibility of longer lock-up periods.

My little Neosteel experiment started almost five and a half years ago with the purchase of my first Neosteel Arch. At that time it was the best of all the alternatives I tried so far. A decision I do not regret at all, in spite of the big investment.

On Monday I pass the airport security check, why the belt must be removed before that. But then 15 days have passed. If it works, I do not see why one cannot be locked in for a whole month, or two, or three. Report of this to follow!

This opens up endless possibilities for her to freely choose the level of control. She can, at will, dose my frustration to her benefit and amusement. If she also demands that I frequently satisfy her, my frustration is likely to go through the roof. She then gets a very powerful tool to shape me sexually to suit her needs, desires or whims.

I feel a rush of intense arousal rushing through my whole body at the mere thought of that.

2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Do you ever have issues cleaning the rear cable? I have abnormally solid and liquid poop a lot of the time and I'd hate to have to go take shower every time I have a poop. In addition to that, the rigid cable teather point (about 2x8mm thick) on one of my chastity belt snapped from being pushed up and down a lot as I sit down. After those problems I question the long term reliability of such cables, although to be fair the made in china one i had was a cast alloy of some sort, probably alluminium/zinc or osmething since it looked grey.
    Other than that it looks like a pretty good device, are there no abnormal pressure points at all or anything along those lines?

3. Starlight

Starlight New member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice