Neosteel Sports Adventures

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by abitodd, May 30, 2022.

Tags:
  1. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    I did it. I finally ordered a Neosteel chastity belt in December. Received belt in February. Spent three months frustrated, but not locked. Can't wear the belt.

Let me explain.

I've always been impressed with the quality and aesthetics of Neosteel. Ordering a Neosteel belt was a long time goal. So a few years ago I made a commitment to buy one - putting aside money every month and doing as much research as I could. I received some very good advice here (and some bad). My dream belt would be the Total but for a number of reasons I decided on the Sports. I wanted to have a good experience and have nothing but good things to say about the belt and belting process. However, this was not the case for me.

After measuring three or four times and asking Neosteel a few questions by email, I placed my order. I couldn't have been more surprised when I received the belt in the mail. It truly is a work of art. The craftsmanship of the belt is superb - this I cannot overstate.

I very quickly determined that I could not wear it - at first it was too small. I also felt that the shape was wrong for my body- I'm more of a "D" than an "0" shape. I spent way too many hours on too many weekends making adjustments and bending it again and again. Eventually I could wear it. Wearing it, even for a short time, looks incredible. But this is where the real problems start.

I could not figure out where exactly to put the belt.

I made a post on this thread with an illustration showing where the hip band sits on me. It's a difference of about 4-5 cm vertically.

I am almost certain the higher up position is the "correct" position. However, due to the shape of my body/hips, I have problems with that. This made reshaping the band difficult. And also, non-exchangeable.

If I place the hip band higher up, I get a modestly comfortable fit. Moving around, sitting, walking is a good feeling - it doesn't interfere with moving much. It feels correct. The only minor issue is the metal piece from the cable presses on the skin.

Even after some adjustments, with enough force I can still slide the back of the hip band down over the bump of my spine. I can't remove the belt completely but it pushes the crotch away from my body and defeats the security. For me it is a total disappointment. I don't want to be able to push it down at all. Mentally and physically it should be secure.

I have tightened the belt as much as I possibly can... to the point of being painful. I can still - just barely - shift it down. At this point I believe I would need a smaller hip band to get it any closer and I am not sure that would even work.

If I place the hip band lower down - in the place I described above, the crotch module is about 3-4 cm too long, which makes sitting very uncomfortable. The hip band fit is moderately less comfortable and it restricts movement a little differently than the above position but is tolerable.

It is impossible to move the band any lower than this position. The belt doesn't need to as tight, it doesn't press on my bones very hard and is more comfortable in that regard. I can wear it like this for a long period, but the cable is too long for sitting. I would have to get it shortened.

I have asked Mr. Mende a series of questions but as some are aware, it takes a long time for him to respond, and the answers are not always clear. I have tried my best to explain. He has been quite helpful - until recently, now the shop is closed and I don't know how long until he can respond.

So I am left with two options.

Option 1: Purchase a smaller hip band. Spend a few more hours bending it into the perfect shape and hope that it stays there AND that it doesn't crush my bones - I mean that I can wear it 24/7.

Option 2: Get the crotch module shortened. Accept the fact that I am (likely) wearing the belt wrong but at least I can wear it.

I'm willing to try the smaller hipband but my fear is that it will be a total waste of time and money. Logically, I should just skip straight to option 2, but it really bothers me that I am not wearing the belt "correctly".

I am posting this in the hopes that somehow, someone can help me figure out what I am doing wrong or if someone can tell me that they are wearing the belt lower than intended already.

Does anyone have an experience with a hipband that was too loose and fit properly after getting it made smaller? Or can anyone relate on where exactly their hipband sits on them?

Do I try a smaller hip band, or get the cable shortened?

Thanks for reading.

Desairs and John like this.
  2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    I vote for #2
    Pay attention what You said:
    This is exactly the proof what you did wrong. Belt should be as low as possible (without sacrifing health or comfort). Well, this seems to be serious flaw in measurements.

If Neosterel is not best option for modifications you could try to look for a local craftsman who could shorten crotch module for you. But before any modifications try to wear belt alone (without crotch module) for few hours/days just to be sure it will fit correctly (and no changes needed). Then wear with crotch module without mounting it in the back - it could be shorten this way. And ... for the last: picture s please: could be easier to help you.

PS. Why Total and/or Sports (older models) instead of newest ones? (Masterpiece).

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I had to adjust my Neosteel many times to get it wearable. I used a Heavy Wine bottle wrapped in a towel to be able to control the bends. It's amazing what a small adjustment will do.

I was lucky to have been fitted by Mr Mendel in person years ago when they made a vacation trip to the Pacific Northwest. I know I would have measured wrong using their Measuring Kit. I would have measured the waist band too high on my waist.

Even though I was measured by them it took months to bend the waist band so I wouldn't get sore spots while wearing. Plus your body has to adjust to steel wrapped around you.

I've modified my belt many times over the years. I've lost about 40lbs over the years and shorten the waist belt about a inch. Also shorten the crotch cable as with the weight loss as it became way too loose.

I soon found that I could pull out of the penis tube while soaking in the tub. Defeating the security. I got a PA and thread the curved barbell thew the penis tube bottom drain hole. When the two front crotch shields are locked there is no way to access the ball to remove it. 100% security now.

With all this, I would buy another again and thinking hard about just that. It's been the best sexual purchase I've made.

Don't give up, keep adjusting and wear it more often and longer times and you will soon Love it and Hate that you can't cheat on yourself.

Desairs likes this.
  4. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone,
    I followed instructions for measuring from Neosteel. He is the one telling me that I am wearing the belt too low.

Why would I measure myself in one place, receive a belt that fits that place precisely, and then wear the belt two inches lower where my measurements are completely different? Is that normal? That is what confused me from the very beginning. Even Mr. Mende was confused by my question.

Where to wear the belt though? I've worn it in the low position for a few days (barring sitting down which is not comfortable!) but it doesn't feel right and makes walking/ bending more awkward. That combined with being told it is too low by the manufacturer makes me question if this is correct. I would like more info before making that choice.

And I have many pictures but I don't feel comfortable sharing them with everyone.

It's a Sports Masterpiece System belt to be precise. So it is the newest modular model without a neoprene rubber liner.

5. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Thank you Miss Tanya. I appreciate the story and the encouragement.

I would like to mention that I am not allowed to get a piercing, nor do I want one.

6. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    #6 Fetish, Jun 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    It is not easy to help via email - maybe manufacturer is wrong. IMHO belt should be positioned over hip bone (at the front-side of your body). I feel the end of the bone above the belt (with my finger) - this is only point I could relate to. Some bones at the back, but belt goes over them.
    And our skeletos differ so maybe what fits for most does not fit for you.
    Based what You said and Missy Tanya said I still think you trying to wear belt too high. But I have no idea how to diagnose that remotely.

About this awkward experience: Did you wear belt in the lowest position WITHOUT crotch module? My idea is to find the right spot of the belt alone. Awkward? Maybe, but it should not restrict any (hip) bones movement (although I feel some bone muscles under belt restricted by the belt).

One idea I tried many years ago while ordering mine belt was to make plaster mould - these fiber plasters used to hold your bones when you broke them - I used such palster to create a model / test. And later I used it also as the model for my belt bending (initionally from the factory it was too round (like ring instead of ellipse).
    Anyway: Try hard and I hope you will make it fit.

PS: My "factory-bent" belt was way off shape. I was even think it was measurement mistake (it "was" too small). Serious bending was required in my case (I also used bottle, some wood, and even metal clamps (covered by old clothes to not damage belt surface), and serious force was required). This was a journey. It was not like buy jacket / wear jacket. It took me several weeks to bend it properly (some sore happens after day or two).

cadric likes this.
  7. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Hmm. It's hard to explain. If I take a measuring tape and measure several places I get 34-32-33-32-35+ inches around my hips (from top to bottom). Around my waist, maybe 30. The band is 32 inches. You can clearly see that it won't go up (it's too wide to go higher on my hips, ouch) and it won't go down (waaay too wide!) but it can sit somewhere in two places in between.

I've kind of come to the conclusion that my belt isn't going to be the same as everyone else's belt. What's perfect for them may not ever work for me. So I am going to try and send in the belt to have the crotch module shortened and go from there. Maybe take a few more last minute measurements first (although I believe 3cm should be the number).

I can wear it in the lowest position any time. With the module, with the module detached in the back. It seemed OK but it isn't quite as comfortable as the higher position.
    I've tried wearing the band many times, you kind of need all of the pieces or it just moves around on it's own. I guess I will try wearing it by itself while I wait for the work to be done. There's no harm in that.

Ho boy. That was my experience exactly. I made the mistake of mentioning this to Mr Mende and he was not happy. There was no way to get good bends without serious force and careful positioning. Not something I could do with my bare hands alone.

8. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    FWIW, when I ordered my Masterpiece Total System belt, I had to get both my waist and crotch redesigned eventually - perhaps I gave the measuring tape too much slack when measuring but I had to shorten the waist by over an inch and the crotch module by over 2 inches. With the initial belt, I too could not take off the belt (like you) but it sat so low that my penis could escape the tube (likely because the crotch module was also far too large).

I first had the waistband made smaller and then when that didn't solve the problem, had the crotchpiece shortened too. I am now in a place where is feels like it fits more correctly but still can't get it to fit 100% even after many hours of bending but it feels leaps and bounds better than where I started. For reference, on me, the waistband sits over the bone you have in your diagram (not under).

Hope this helps.

9. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your post. I kind of assumed that I wouldn't get the measurements right on the first try, but I did try.

Would you say you are slim or bulkier around the hips/buttocks? Now, I could be mistaken, but you seem to be saying that it fits you higher up, not lower down. Interesting.

I've spent more hours than I would like to admit staring at photos of my own backside trying to figure this out. And the measuring video, trying to copy it has been a challenge. You have to keep in mind that the hip band is curved, but the belt is not. So even though it doesn't look right in the diagram, it should sit on the hips in the same place (on the sides), and the leather belt will sit completely straight (higher up) while the actual band will be slightly lower in the back (and front).

One more note: In the lower position, it sits directly above the tailbone/coccyx. The coated part of the rod/cable sits on it. The "bump" of the spine would be the sacrum, and is above the band (circled in red)

10. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    Definitely on the slim side (I have a tall/lean body type).

Unfortunately I can’t seem to open the link (gets blocked).

One thing I should also clarify - I mistakenly said waistband in my previous post but I actually have the hipband (which is what I meant to say).

Per the bumps, for me, the hipband sits above the coccyx (my original hipband would start above the coccyx but was large enough to slip below the coccyx but without being able to remove the belt) - this combined with my crotch band being too large as well meant the whole thing didn’t fit properly. I don’t have the hipband nearby unfortunately right now but if memory serves me right, my hipband doesn’t sit as high up as above the sacrum

11. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Hey everyone, it's been a while. Due to Neosteel shenanigans and postal issues, I have been waiting for a long time, but got my belt back recently. Thanks to everyone who gave advice previously.

The hip band I am currently using fits comfortably enough to wear 24/7. It's great. I've had minimal issues wearing it for a week at a time. Walking is great, laying down is good, sitting is tolerable. There is no way it is coming off, either.

I made the rod as short as possible. With a series of adjustments to the belt and tube, I have security and comfort. It was great... I was living the good life... for a couple of weeks.

The problem is, I discovered it "swings" front to back. What I mean is, to my annoyance, I discovered that I can simply pull down on the back of the hip band about 2 inches (partway down my buttocks), wiggling the skin up, and expose enough in the front to fit a whole finger under the tube, defeating the belt. I'm really not sure how I am supposed to fix this!!! How is this even possible?

Now, some of you are getting ready to suggest a tighter hip band. Already ahead of you. I tried again with the bone-crushing (and equally secure) smaller hip band, and once again I can pull it down over the skin, although with more effort. I have photos of both hip bands in both situations, the height difference is just under 5cm / 2 inches.

It is not very comfortable when it is pulled down at all. It wants to settle higher up naturally just by sitting/bending forwards and moving around. And it is frustrating - I may be "free" from the tube, but it is simply impossible to remove the steel band locked around my body. But no security = no good.
    What should I do? Currently waiting for a response from Neosteel.

I have MS Painted a sketch of my derriere for your consideration.

Attached Files:

12. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Alright, two more months have gone by. I'm having almost no success getting responses from Neosteel to repair my belt/ ask for help with fitting, and I am getting tired of trying to email them.

Just wanted to mention once again, I don't know what is going on. I've seen lots of pictures of other people wearing Neosteel. If I wear the belt as tight as possible, and pull it down as low as possible, it looks wrong. My butt sort of sticks out above the belt, and it is very uncomfortable to sit or walk or anything.
    I keep thinking, "mayyybe if I shorten the rod a little more..." but it's already pretty darn short.
    And just for everyone that was curious, I've attached some current pictures of my belt.

20230528_145951_s.jpg 20230528_145958_s.jpg 20230528_150004_s.jpg

13. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    yes, I have to admit that the new Neosteel is not very service minded.. I bought a FUN and they had a measurement chart... it just wasn't suitable after I had new things made... at Neosteel... but Daniel is really not good at answering back... he wrote on 13/4 that he would like to help... but he hasn't answered yet... but back to your problem... the belt must be worn as it lies.. what touches the table must be down... and yes, the hole on the back must be directly opposite the lockable closure.... but what does the part that goes down between the legs look like?

14. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    2 months with no response seems to be nothing for them. Right before Mr. Mende died, my last email about repairs took 9+ months (said he didn't get the email somehow) while seeing other people still getting their orders. I think I spent nearly 3 years in back and forths.

With my total Masterpiece (not the Sports one), I too was able to jiggle it quite a bit back and forth. Again, I think that was because the crotchpiece was too long and I suspect yours is too.

If your waistband is already as tight as it is, I doubt that is the problem. My waistband fit quite snug (not super tight) and once I adjusted the crotchpiece, it made the hips portion feel/bear all the pressure.

Unfortunately I have found Neosteel measurements very unforgiving - measurements that (mostly) fit me snugly for my Masterpiece, those same measurements were way too small for The Fun.

Best of luck

15. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Yeah, this whole process has been a nightmare. I'm getting very tired of waiting.
    So if I make the crotch piece shorter to the point my hip band moves down, I can no longer sit, and walking becomes very difficult.
    I think maybe some midpoint between the two could potentially work.

The problem is my crotch band is being bent to the limits at both the back attachment point and the front, which worries me. Getting the tube to fit properly will be tricky with a shorter rod. Also, until I can get a response back from Neosteel I will have difficulties getting a shorter rod for the Sports. It's difficult to tell if a shorter rod will work or not.

16. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Well I sent the sports back and it was lost in the mail. Again. FML.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice